[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 75856 - SoyBooru.jpg (36 KB, 537x562)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Islam keks me literally just google " Is X haram ?" Or " is it allowed to do X in islam ?"
And im 90% sure that is going to be haram, like really even the most basic shit like chess, using emojis, art, etc..
>>
>>475772554
Not so bad, they are much more conservative than the average western person. They don't believe in liberal nonsense like women's rights, democracy, or equality. The western world wouldn't be so degenerate if they were more authoritarian
>>
>>475772554
If something is haram it's haram for a good reason like Gambling, Hollywood music, Drugs, LGBTQ, Atheism, ECT...
>>
>>475773049
>>475773031
I think the best thing is they oppose degenerate things that are so normalized in the west that "conservatives" won't ever dare question. Muslims seem to be the only ones that oppose usury and alcohol. Here in the USA "conservatives" love that kind of stuff, even the Christians. When's the last time any conservative or christian has even mentioned the word usury or even suggested that maybe having alcohol freely available is a good idea.
>>
>>475773599
That’s because whites and Europeans were never great christians to begin with, it’s like the religion wasn’t created for them in the first place.

Why else were Europeans able to drop Christianity SUPER fast and easy? It’s like kikes didn’t even have to try.
>>
>>475773599
Europeans have been the real enemies of Christianity from the beginning, that’s the final redpill.
>>
>>475772554
Is gay sex haram
>>
>>475772554
>keks me

The ai is still learning
>>
>>475772554
is it harEM
does it get you more girls than you want (you just want the one girl)
>>
>>475773031
>>475773049
>>475773599
It just make this religion soulless, drawing or facial representation or any fucking art representing someone is haram, this basedjack i used to illustrate this thread is haram, this whole boruu is haram
But having slaves is not?
Having multiple wifes is not?
Being a pedophile is not?
It just shows that this koran was just a book of its time and not thinked about what could happen 2000 years later
>>
>>475774532
your life is supposed to be logos as hell to discipline you into getting your soulmate
everything else is gay/masturbatory and you're wasting your time
make a shitton of boring cash
>>
File: internet.jpg (181 KB, 1071x1200)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>475772554

If only Islam didn't say it was haram to kill every single one of you inbred Hindu shitskin rape rats, down to the babies. The world, and my 4chan, wouldn't be plagued with you shitskin invaders ruining everything like a plague of locusts.
>>
>>475774967
>iran
Fake list, consider internet is literal banned in that country.
>>
>>475775104
Its false I know a lot of Iranians who have internet acess
>>
>>475775104
Israel isn’t on the list either, it’s bogus just like kikes.
>>
>>475775176
Only within Iran, they cannot access internet on most social media platforms. I think they just replaced Iran with Israel, as they always do with everything.
>>
>>475774532
its from 800 years ago not 2000

and in saudi arabia, afghanistan etc they still follow what it says. in most arab countries not really but they're still muslims and still suck

i wish muslims lived by the quran 100%. they deserve to suffer
>>
>>475772554
By my observations, you can outwit Allah easier than a 6yo by saying something like Yep drinking wine is haram, but we drinking Vodka so it is ok.
>>
>>475776547
try that in iran

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.