[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722026674968851.png (343 KB, 1170x821)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
MILKING IT ALREADY
>>
>>475774980
Based. I would do the same.
You missed.
Still voting Trump.
>>
Good. Force the media to cover his assassination attempt.
>>
>>475774980

last week

> TRUMP DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PHONE CALL TO THE PEOPLE INJURED AND KILLED

this week

> TRUMP IS MAKING HIMSELF THE CENTER OF ATTENTION BY THANKING THE PEOPLE INJURED AND KILLED

reddit spaced so you can see it faggot
>>
Actually stunning and brave.
Manlet cucks BTFO.
>>
>>475774980
If Trump believed the shooting was real, he wouldn't still be placing his audience behind himself in the kill zone.
>>
>>475774980
you know and i know and everyone else knows that if this happened to anyone left of center it would be the top talking point from which all other talking points stemmed from for the next 4 months and then probably even 2028 too
>>
>>475774980
this is like a slap on the face of anyone who fell for that shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.