[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Blumpf cratering in polls, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina all back in play
>"oldest candidate in history" blowing up in their face spectacularly
>worst VP pick in American history
>everyone has already forgotten about the assassination
>Drumpf melting down in hourly unhinged Truth Social tirades
>getting decimated in the meme war
>zoomers back to caring now that Joepedo is out
>Dems shattering fundraising records while Musk gets cold feet about backing GOP
>full media apparatus mobilized in gaslighting and astroturfing campaigns for Kamala
>>
File: 1721800105823588.jpg (32 KB, 800x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>>475775798
>>
File: 1601337552347.jpg (91 KB, 856x855)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>475775798
>>
>>475775798
I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. 2016 was the first time I could vote. I thought there was fraud in 2020 for around a year but no longer believe that.

I was going to vote Trump out of apathetic inertia but all the Kamala posts on /pol/ changed that. I noticed that when Kamala posts are seen by Trumpers they yell "SHILL" or "KIKE!" etc and act like every Kamala poster has to be a fed or a paid agent. I, not being a retard, realize a lot of it is memeing and having fun, even pretending to be shills. Some just hate Trump and want to see Trumpers cry in 2024. Some are probably real Kamala fans since I've seen them argue beyond memes or talking points and they seem genuine.

Anyway, since 2020 /pol/ has been a dumpster fire. It had been going downhill before that but 2020 really fucked shit up. Now ANY post where people want to have fun or talk about something that isn't trump trump posters screetch and call them a fed glowie. All these Kamala posters are the opposite. They laugh at the rage of trump posterts. They have this cocky "So what?" attitude that was so fun in 2016.

Given that I'm a bit apathetic and I spend a lot of time on /pol/ why shouldn't I vote Kamala? It would probably put an end to annoying trumpers spamming "SHILL" and "KIKE!" when he finally lost again. Plus, I've spent some time in kamala threads the past few days and they're just fun to be in. It's fun people to be around joking and having fun compared to trump threads where if you don't hold to the party line people use their stock insults on you.

All this to say... come November I'll be casting my vote for Kamala Harris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ6RWXaKBTo
>>
File: 1609305814611.jpg (71 KB, 739x759)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
lol cope
>>
>Blumpf's not craterin-ACK

He was +4 last week.
>>
>>475776214
leaf
>>
>meets with Israeli prime minister knowing it woll alienate him from his base

What does he mean by this? Has the extreme right been truly abandoned on a political level? I doubt it since we are still bending over backwards to help nazis we like fight another group of imperialists we dont like in eastern europe. Seems fringe cultists are taking a huge backseat since the failed insurrection. "Mamala" Harris going to femdom the GOP for sure top kek

sauce rel
https://youtu.be/VsUR26Rn7ow?si=_HEbw1zN3e4LXxNb
>>
>>475776756
mutt
>>
>>475776214
Is this a new pasta or something?
>>
>>475775798
Loo ks like our demoralization campaign is working!
Keep it up
>>
>>475776214
SHILL!
KIKE!
Jk, don't really care, still ridin' Harris
>>
>>475775935
fpbp
/thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.