[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1673812810901640s.jpg (6 KB, 250x187)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Times up!!!

Look People are DIEING and you dont care..but I CARE..so I'm gonna let you in on something

Why do I have to go over this over and over again with you? KP3 is here and and its a doozy and the situation is dire.i know you have seen some things on the news about vaccines not being safe but it's not true. You would be much worse off getting the virus itself

Looks it's safe and effective. Hospitals are overflowing with unvaccinated patients. My wife who is a nurse says it's an absolute warzone

Get it while its FRESH

Get it while FREE

Dont you miss your friends in the office?

Miss having a hoppy IPA while watching the game at your favorite taco joint?

Miss theater and plays?

Get the jab. You must. I am begging you because I care
>>
>>475776027
Holy shite.
Is that Corey Feldman?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.