[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1269.jpg (148 KB, 1600x900)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Trump should just drop out.
I'm not even saying this over policy, I'm saying this because I feel bad for him. I've never seen anyone this manic and unhinged before in my life, it's genuinely tragic to see him this way. The thing is though that I feel like he's done this to himself. He chose to suck the Heritage Foundation's cock because he thought winning over Christian Nationalists was an easy ticket to victory, but most Christians don't agree with project 2025, so he now has to scramble to distance himself from it. He burned all his bridges and had no choice but to choose JD Vance as his VP, a man who already said he hated Trump, but that's turning out to be a huge fucking mistake. He had his campaign spend months and millions of dollars on attacking Joe Biden, but then the Democrats pulled off a fucking brutal gaslighting and swapped him for Kamala Harris, and his attacks on Harris don't even make fucking sense, he said Kamala was a failed prosecutor who wants to defund the police, and in the same breath said she locks too many innocent people up. If he focused his rhetoric on discussing actual policy instead of attacking everyone's character he wouldn't be having these issues. And on top of this he is bleeding campaign funds to pay off his legal fees. I've never seen such a hard fall from grace. Anyone else notice he hasn't even used the phrase "Make America Great Again" recently? It's like the core of his campaign is collapsing. He’s scared, confused and exhausted. Why did he even need to run for president again? Why couldn't he just run for governor of Florida? Why didn't he just retire to Mar-a-Lago?
>>
File: 1721956589384836.png (1.68 MB, 1908x1146)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself out loud.
>>
>>475776807
lol hes fine he just played 18 holes with a pro golfer and they did great
>>
>>475776807
> I've never seen anyone this manic and unhinged before in my life
look in the mirror you retarded faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.