[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Have we gone past the point of Trump having a guaranteed win, due to the shot? Does Harris present a much greater challenge than Biden ever was?
>>
File: 49ba4a5dcaf6fea8.png (479 KB, 568x518)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>475776899
Kamala is unlikeable. This is going to be like Trump punching a baby.
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud
>>
File: 1722029792604665.png (316 KB, 1366x768)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>475776899
She has the keys, memes, and momentum.

Now that she won the election, what are your hopes, expectations, and fears.
>>
>>475777446
Nobody is really sure of that.
>>
>>475776899
nobody likes her but theyll have a hard time pulling another biden with no covid
>>
>>475777446
You're putting all your eggs in a dude that made excuses when his predictions failed. Oh but I only predict popular vote. I guarantee he's going to make that excuse again.
>>
>>475776899
So much more meme potential with Kamala. I'm pumped. Hope /pol/ can come back into election mode. Biden was real boring.
>>
I'm ridin with Biden
>>
>>475776899
Trump should objectively win except of course for the fact that Kamala is the WEF's favorite candidate and will absolutely further their anti-white (honestly anti-human ) malthusian agenda where the world becomes worse for everyone but their little cabal. I think WW3 is now almost guaranteed.
>>
>>475779312
Nuclear Harris memes would be pretty fun...
>>
The fact that the new car smell for Kamala is already wearing off and it hasn't even been a full week yet tells you all you need to know.
>>
She’s not Biden which gives her a boost. On the other hand she got blown out during the primaries last go around because she was so unlikeable. It’s hard to tell right now which way it will swing. Trump choosing Vance definitely doesn’t help him out in anyway, especially with the stupid cat lady comments he recently made. In my opinion neither Kamala or Trump can afford to stumble even a little bit
>>
>>475776899
Harris is effectively just brown Hillary Clinton with a significantly worse immediate political history.
It will be much closer then it has any right to be because of vote blue retards and rigging, but even with astroturfing she just doesn’t have any momentum

>>475777446
Fuck me the key thing is retarded
>let me just lie by omission and then literally lie to tick some points blue
>holy shit guys the dems win!!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.