[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When I watched this film as a kid it was because I liked Egyptian shit. Rewatching it now I sympathize even more with the Egyptians. Fuck kikes lmao. They have to beg their parasite “God” to give them power unlike the pharaohs priest who use natural magic. They cheated and won but in exchange for eternal servitude to the monster known as Yaweh. In relating the Hyksos who ruled Egypt for over 400 years were the Hebrews who the Egyptians allowed to take control over their finance (see the story of Joseph) and they had grown powerful and exploitive of the Egyptian people, thus leading to a Ahmose I to expel them. Just like with the Holocaust where the Jews would frame themselves as the victims they would rewrite the story in which the powerful and wealthy Hyksos were now slaves.
>>
>>475777165
The Hieroglyphics scene was based.
>Feeding Jewish babies to the Crocs every month
>>
>>475778189
Yeah but it probably didn’t happen, it was the original Holocaust oven narrative
>>
>>475777165
Historically, the Hyksos were a Semitic people who rose to power in Egypt during the Second Intermediate Period. They had ruled Egypt for over 400 years, and their rule was marked by a period of cultural exchange and technological advancements. However, the Egyptians did eventually expel the Hyksos and reclaimed their rule.
>>
>>475777165
Another one of history's events that has zero evidence whatsoever.
Archaeologists have looked for remnants of the Pharaoh's army that would have been washed away by the Red Sea and never found a single piece of hardware.
No accounts from the regions either of a giant group of fleeing refugees, things people would have taken note of at the time.
>>
Note the surges of antichristian threads corresponds with the surges in other kinds of shill threads. Hmmm
>>
The real Egyptians wuz coal black niggaz tho YT.
>>
I've heard that the Ishmaelites went back and forth between the Egypt and Cannon a lot. They were pagans and had alliances with the Medians. The Medians briefly had an alliance with the Hebrews. They liked Moses but hated him after Jethro died and he brought a bunch of Heebs onto their land they couldn't deal with. Both of these groups became pagans because they didn't share the covenant of Issac.

The Hyksos might have been several tribes descended from Abraham with an alliance in Egypt. Hence the Set worship and charioteering that does not add up with what the Bible describes Israelite culture. The Hebrews might have been kicked out latter or this whole thing is made up.
>>
File: Hebrew Nonsense.jpg (22 KB, 720x379)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>475779018
The population of cannon unnaturally exploded around the time of the exodus. Then there were a bunch of wars
>>
egyptians were as fucked as the aztecs and I am tired of pretending they werent makes no difference if their ruling class was white
>>
>>475777165
The real redpill is that you can make a foreigner a literal prince, and he will choose his blood over you.
>>
>>475779018
cool story bro but the pharoahs of exodus were ahmenotep II and thutmose III
>>
ergo hyksos don't line up with historical chronology
>>
>>475777165
This was literally the only title i found appealing in the cinema store, few years after i bought it all cinema stores in haskovo disappear without a trace

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.