[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705544325477338.jpg (167 KB, 1139x1280)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
The comparison isn't really fair because China is a veritable ethnostate that works for its people while France has been occupied since 1945 by the Anglo-Saxons. China is sovereign. France only has sovereignty in name. I want what China has for France and Quebec.
>>
Nigger, just let the Pozzedlympics die
>>
>>475777231
It's normal, both cling on their cultural traditions.
>>
I can’t wait till the USA 2028 shit show
They’ll parade niggers like they usually do, trannys and faggots will headline act also
Thousands of Olympic athletes will be shot by AR15s
Bring on LA 2028
>>
>>475777231
I just thought about this

Wasnt there one in Sochi, Russia as well?
Would make an part comparison of Westhomo Vs "le Bad autocracies ruled by Putler and Xi"
>>
>>475777911
It would be so disgusting the Russians will refuse to participate, even a handful people do they will refuse to show their national flag and anthem.
>>
File: beijin08.png (2.4 MB, 1920x1080)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>475777231
>china is an ethostate
This is bullshit that only a retarded mutt would say. China has so many different language within China because they are aware they are not all the same. They all may look the same to you but if you ask them they will be quick to point out differences. You yanks are the most ignorant retards that ever lived.
>>
>>475777231
Fat guy on a table. It's like that film Platform in its true symbolic form. I hope people get more radical now
>>
>>475778844
Check em on that lads...
>>
>>475778660
>the Third Reich's not an ethnostate. It has Germans and Austrians. Check your privilege.
>>
>>475779314
that's a paid shill using a puerto rican proxy
>>
>>475778844
yup
>>
>>475777231
Watched China's broadcast of the opening ceremony, their commentators went dead quiet when the gay/trans stuff began, they didn't know what the hell to think. Europe is beyond a joke now, it's actually scaring non-Euroids it is so deranged. Western culture looks as freakish to the rest of the world as North Korea looks to us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.