[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5,000,000 years.png (18 KB, 745x224)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
what if i told you the elites arent trying to "stop earth warming", theyre trying to "cause earth cooling", to usher in a new ice age that kills 99.999% of humanity. they take orders from the reptilians in inner earth who have their own mini-sun paradise down there and want humanity dead but due to karmic law must convince us to kill ourselves by using our leaders as a proxy which is legal. our (top) elites are promised to live down there and be made immortal.
>>
reptilians told them how to make the covid vaccine too, which has contaminated humanity's genome irreparably.
>>
>>475778184
how do you know all of this?
>>
>>475778184
>>
>kills 99%
The poison spreads to everyone

** UNVAXXED BLOOD HAS VAXXIE GROWTH STRUCTURES

It doesn't even matter if you get the vax or not. It sheds into everyone else & grows in new host

They're finding self replicating vax structures in unvaxxed blood

rumble.com/v48pis6-truth-science-and-spirit-episode-4-the-reality-of-shedding.html
anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/changing-live-blood-analysis-findings

** CLOTS GROW EVEN AFTER BODY DIES

5 minutes into this Dr C vid they show a vial of vax clot calamari that shows they DO continue to grow, even after removed from body & put in preservative

https://youtu.be/-o20mtbsL7Q?t=317

Scientists find moving tech in vaxxed blood dead for 8 months

>32:00 mark

bitchute.com/video/DFIBUmotPmvD

rumble.com/c/HumanityUnitedNow
anamihalceamdphd.substack.com
bitchute.com/video/IBa3VImzFFlZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/475282766

** VAX DETOX

anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/changing-live-blood-analysis-findings

>antioxidants, alkaline diet, EDTA, high dose Vitamin C, Methylene Blue, Humic & Fulvic Acid, Malic Acid, NAC, DMG

Pyrantel pamoate once a week for 3 weeks, once a year, to clear intestine parasites

Use Zelenko protocol to clear vax

Pray for divine intervention

"Please God clean us all of hydrogel and nanotechnology blood poisons & instead transmute it to the good"

Pray for God to transmute the evil to good, which makes the magnitude of evil not so important. Pray that the more the beast wriggles the faster the divine plan comes to fruition. Pray any & all actions people take ultimately energize the divine plan & it doesn't matter if they have good or bad intentions. Pray to redirect all efforts everywhere & every-when into the divine goal

youtu.be/D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke (New Discovery Shows How To Pray 10x More Effectively In Half The Time)
getwisdom.com/creators-recommended-daily-prayers

rumble.com/v164wkr-demon-spills-beans-about-vax-during-exorcism-better-version.html
>>
They're trying to tax air and atmosphere because they know exactly how dumb people are and they just uh welp ok then I'll pay my air tax
>>
>>475778184
I don’t believe the reptilians part, but we’re at a period of historic low CO2 values while still in the middle of an ice age. Lowering the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere could tip us into the next glacial period. Notice how abrupt the shift is from each interglacial into the next glacial period in the temperature chart I posted above.
>>
>>475778184
The sun is the origin of energy that we all use in the circle of life. It’s why it was worshipped. Evil people hate the light, Jesus said this. So since the sun is godly and represents purity, knowledge, and compassion, what do you expect people who represent jealousy, greed, scarcity, and deception to do? It’s like, the most evil thing anybody could ever do, is diminish the sun or reduce our exposure to it.
Now they can’t DESTROY the sun, but I bet Musks ambition is to do that once he can establish life on another solar system.
>>
>>475779832
Now, if they start parachuting our garbage into the sun, that’s a dastardly concept. It’s trading off thousands of years of LIFE for taking away our garbage. Plastics need to be banned before they do this and fuck up the miracle that is life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.