[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EYELINERVANCE.png (198 KB, 583x670)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
This fat headed communist fucks wants beaner families with 2 dozen kids to rule over us in our home. God forbid it. God damn this man.
>>
File: ivanka garbanzo beans.jpg (143 KB, 897x792)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>475778350
You will eat the beans and you will like them.
>>
File: 1721956589384836.png (1.68 MB, 1908x1146)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
File: khive.jpg (30 KB, 430x430)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
What if I just don't want to have children?
>>
>>475778883
Then you are subhuman according to JD.
>>
>>475778350
Instead of forcing Whites to degrade themselves to the level of turdworld mass breeding, lets just reduce the amount of swarthoids via sterilization and elimination of foreign aid and immigration. If I have a child, it would be one because I fucking hated having a brother steal resources from me just to grow up to be a drug addicted wigger.
>>
>>475778719
Then you are subhuman according to me.
>>
File: 1647986063522.jpg (46 KB, 613x597)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>475778350
You're just mad because you will never have children. All you have left is a stinking axe wound where your reproductive organs used to be. And it's entirely your fault.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.