[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: full.png (128 KB, 1220x840)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
How many US cities and counties lie about their crime rate? How can you tell, and how do you find the real data? I'm mostly talking about places that try to appear safer than they actually are.
>>
>>475779509
>How can you tell

There is less crime reported when they change what crimes they collect data and report on. Most major cities wont even dispatch police to reports of robbery anymore.
>>
>>475781280
I assume it's public record when that change that criteria?
>>
>>475779509
AYOOOP DERE MY BOY BIRMINGHAM NIGGAZ POPPIN CAPS
>>
>>475782166

Alabama backwoods resident here- don’t go into Birmingham unless you have to and make sure you are out by nightfall.
>>
>>475779509
Just match it up with the demographic stats and the number of Popeye's in the area
>>
>>475782374
Always wonder how accurate these are too. Non-hispanic white means Moroccan on the census now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.