[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

We have no identity, no culture, no ethnicity (do you really believe that the French who post on /pol are 100% European in a country of 68 million inhabitants that has been undergoing ethnic mixing for 50 years? We are Brazil).
We are a laboratory of Wokism and the United States since 60s, I see you talking about food for example, we have no culinary identity either, no French person knows what "French food" is, MCDO is the favorite restaurant of the french and apart from that we eat Tacos, we go chinese restaurant ect, what is french food wtf ? All your "frog, beret" clichés are clichés from the 1920s perhaps. We are literally the first Western country that is an exact copy of the United States with all that follows (decadence, hippies, lgbt, blm, self hatred, woke, etc.) but without patriotism, megalomania, firearms, freedom of expression, automatics cars and individual house and we have low salaray, hight taxes and sandniggers instead of Mexicans and this, on a geography as small as Texas.

And the cherry on the cake is that no country in the world speaks French except Quebec and African countries, it is difficult to expatriate. Being French is literally being nobody, I just have 2 arms, 2 legs and I work.
>>
c'est fini
>>
The French revolution was a disaster and your countries greatest mistake
>>
>>475779662
terminé
>>
>>475779670
Didn't the jews do that?
>>
>>475779670
but Assassin's Creed Unity was cool
>>
>>475779554
You have a culture, all individual European countries do, right now it’s just buried under Americanized niggers and faggots thanks to jews
>>
File: 1697232172587905.jpg (199 KB, 1359x1307)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>475779554
It's literally the revolution's fault. You pulled the jews out of the ghettos and they repaid you by annihilating your culture. This is why you never shake Juda's hand.
>>
>>475779554
Quebec City is the best city on the other side of the planet. I'm only breathing it's name in this thread because I feel for you, otherwise the less people that know about it the better.
t. leaf that might be going back there for a bit
you french /pol/acks might wanna go there if you don't mind the weather
>>
>>475779554
>are literally the first Western country that is an exact copy of the United States with all that follows (decadence, hippies, lgbt, blm, self hatred, woke, etc.) but without patriotism, megalomania, firearms, freedom of expression, automatics cars and individual house and we have low salaray, hight taxes and sandniggers instead of Mexicans
Anon this hits hard. I truly feel for French men with functioning and non-propagandized brains. After seeing what happened with your latest election I don't even know if your situation is salvageable without some major black swan event.
>>
File: 1417221165001.jpg (56 KB, 600x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>475779554

...at least you dont have to learn german in school!
>>
>>475779554
Yall are way more woke than we are Pierre not trying to rub salt in the wound but we are still way more right wing than you ever will be.
>>
>>475779857
Yes.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/276570029/
>>
>>475779554
Apparently CrossDressing is the national identity of your country and the main theme of the Olympics.
>>
>>475780041
It's over. There's something you can't change, demographics. I'm just going to live in my bubble without worrying about anything. I would have liked to move to other countrie but it's too late, I'm approaching 30 and I don't have the professional skills that would have allowed me to do that.
>>
>>475779554
I'm glad the state I'm in was bought off you guys and is not part of France.
>>
>>475780414
Like we can throw stones
>>
>>475780040

>less people who know about it the better.

It is well known, it has become for years the new Eldorado of sandnigger from north africa apparently

But in any case it seems quite hard to expatriate there and very expensive, I am not a computer engineer and the "lower jobs" must be stormed by the Indians I imagine.
>>
>>475780315
>It's over. There's something you can't change, demographics
Bro, you can change them. The demographics got the way that they were, through, change. It took like 50years let's call it give or take. The White Man could undo that shit in 10 or less
>>
>>475779857
Qui?
>>
>>475779554
whites are welcome to emmigrate to the us, and do some looking into it because i think french or some derivative is spoken the bayou. but french to english probably isn't so bad, we stole half your words anyway. we can take europe back after we consolidate and wipe out globohomo
>>
>>475780671
>the "lower jobs" must be stormed by the Indians I imagine.
No there are no Indians in Quebec City. They're in Montreal though. Like I said I might be going back there in a couple of months so I did my due diligence and looked up the most recent Quebec City street walks and there's no jeets, all white people
>>
damn all the frog flag posters are seriously demoralized today
>>
>>475780981
Bro did you not watch the opening ceremonies? They must have been the worst of all time, it was sad and pathetic
>>
>>475780981
>mn all the frog flag posters are seriously demoralized today

No, it has nothing to do with the Olympics if what you're referring to, is just an opportunity to say what a shitty country it is, it's been like that for decades, we're absolutely not surprised.
>>
>>475779554
The thing about culture is that you don't notice your own - you live in it 24/7 and it's just your everyday life. I live very close to France and it's quite distinctive to me in many ways. Shops, signs, road-layout, architecture, how the country side looks. You do have great food - even if it's just bread or patisseries. A lot of your cuisine has been adopted by the rest of the world so it doesn't feel uniquely French.
Most of all, you have probably the most livable and comfy countryside in the world. It's not a baking dry wasteland like Spain or a wet miserable grey like Bongland. It's just right. You have everything from the Alps to the limestone crags to the forests of the Jura.
Stop being blackpilled abd realise you have it good.
>>
>>475779554
>no identity, no culture
I dunno, you frenchmen have been the freaky sex people of Europe for a long time, and technically it hasn't changed even today.
>>
>>475780981
Yeah when I saw that nigress sang the national anthem it hit me hard.
I was expecting the worst but I got even more disappointed anyway.
>>
>>475781061
ive seen pictures posted on /pol/.com but i do not watch tv no

>>475781111
well every french flag ive seen today has been kms posting

checked btw
>>
>>475781285
>I dunno, you frenchmen have been the freaky sex people of Europe for a long time, and technically it hasn't changed even today.
Hollywood is not reality.

The birth rate is also very low as much as Japan or Korea. It seems that I forgot to say that we were also infested by feminism .
The birth rate is mainly made by Africans and North Africans who have 5 to 6 children per family (without mentioning the other ethnicities). But in fact, concerning whites there is no birth rate.
>>
>>475780896
It's close to Impossible for ordinary white Europeans to migrate to the US. Your rulers don't want law-abiding, educated, professionally-qualified white people. Apparently you want feral Venezuelan gang members.
>>
>>475781593
Yeah and the few white areas that remain are full of leftist scums.
There's no way to save the French. I hope our brother Germany survives but I doubt it.
>>
>>475781322
Sorry frogbro. If it's any consolation, in the event of your demise the niggers and sand niggers will likely cause several nuclear meltdowns through their own incompetence.
>>
>>475780671
Also you're French, so you can move to any country in the EU. There are ethnostates basically in the EU just go to one of those. You can speak English so you'll be fine, figure it out
>>
>>475779554
Melenchon is based
>>
>>475779554
>this entire post
nigger in paris or arab in marseille, call it.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (62 KB, 512x341)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>475781232
>The thing about culture is that you don't notice your own - you live in it 24/7 and it's just your everyday life. I live very close to France and it's quite distinctive to me in many ways. Shops, signs, road-layout, architecture, how the country side looks. You do have great food - even if it's just bread or patisseries. A lot of your cuisine has been adopted by the rest of the world so it doesn't feel uniquely French.
>Most of all, you have probably the most livable and comfy countryside in the world. It's not a baking dry wasteland like Spain or a wet miserable grey like Bongland. It's just right. You have everything from the Alps to the limestone crags to the forests of the Jura.
>Stop being blackpilled abd realise you have it good.

You live on the Spanish border and you talk to me about the countryside and 2 or 3 stupid historical villages. What is French architecture in everyday life? Bumpy sidewalks strewn with dog shit, old aging Haussmann buildings that don't mix well with modern ecofaggot buildings and buildings from the former USSR. An old historic city center with McDonald's and social housing around it, that's French architecture in everyday life.

btw I've already been to Spain, it's almost the same thing.

Have you ever heard of "Paris syndrome"? Japanese women fainted when they realized that France was really shit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome (all cities in france are the same btw)

https://youtu.be/uAkrj3ndWYs?t=402
>>
>>475781232
>The thing about culture is that you don't notice your own
This, of course; but but this degenerate >>475779554 is also the natural endgame when when you social engineer a population for 40 years into self-hating, "we don't have a culture", "we (European nation) have always been a nation of immigrants", etc.

We really need to start realizing that anti-White (and anti-White culture) rhetorics is genocidal in nature and start treating it as such.
>>
>>475779554
>country in the world speaks French except Quebec and African countries
Vous avez fait votre choix il y a 300 ans, Pierre. La couronne aimait mieux le sucre et les negres des caraibes que l'immense potentiel du continent nord americain
>>
>>475782266
Nuance, les gauchistes ont fait leur choix. La colonisation est l'œuvre des humanistes comme Ferry le suceur de bananes
>>
>>475781868
>Yeah and the few white areas that remain are full of leftist scums.
>There's no way to save the French. I hope our brother Germany survives but I doubt it.

Indeed, the few whites who remain do socially reproducing like Jews and are leftists (the joke is that the majority of expatriate people are leftists and have the right to vote and vote left).

There is not even a white middle class or working middle class (white workers are currently all 60 years old)
>>
>>475779554
I hate to be the one to tell you but France is unequivocally worse than the US. France is the spearhead of leftist degeneracy. Our leftists are envious of how gay and brown your country is.
>>
>>475779670
I would argue that the Post-modernism is worse. Remember that it was Michel Foucault, Jacques Derrida, Jacques Lacan that proposed France has no culture and that everything needs to be viewed through a simplistic relative terms.
>>
File: 1712436359901920.jpg (847 KB, 1080x1640)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
>>
>>475782174
France =/= Paris. The true France is the countryside. France is a peasant nation at it's heart. Bocage, woodland, small villages, limestone cottages with orange tiled rooves. Yes, urban France is like everywhere else.
By the way, if you blow up your butt plug, you're left with your Haussmann.
>>
>>475779554
You can always start speaking portuguese and bring your nukes, not like the shitskins will use for anything besides maybe blowing themselves up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in1gdHDjAt4
>>
>>475779554
It’s happening to everyone around the world at different rates. It’s the QUI.
>>
>>475783016
i know

At least, the average anon in the United States, even virgin, at least has the right to defend himself with firearms, the right to speak thanks to freedom of expression, a country as big as Europe (+ the Commonwealth) and can start a new life in a completely new environment where he wants.

Here we are castrated in all aspects of life here (even going to a forest is impossible because everything is private). We literally grew up with a media system that mocks American megalomania while being proud to be "little insignificant people", we are the original cucks you have no idea.
>>
>>475782896
>(white workers are currently all 60 years old)
This is actually what keeps me smiling.
Immigrants are so incompetent that most infrastructure is going to collapse while they try to take over.
>>
>>475782226
Yes, indeed. People need to understand that there us still something worth fighting for.
>>
>>475783237
Well good luck with that when they start putting immigrants in the countrysides.
>>
>>475781923
Thanks, let's wipe out this mess.
>>
>>475779554
I don't care, where's the French Algerian women? I love that tan skin, and those silly accents. Why would you be destroyed when you can fuck MENA baddies?
>>
>>475783237
France=/=France.

France is the same from north to south and from east to west. The small villages look like nothing either
>>
>>475779554
I hope for France. We can all be great again, it will just take a lot.
>>
>>475783636
Migrants don't want to be in the countryside, they want to be in cities.
And why be defeatist. Some group just disabled half the French rail system with a few arson attacks. If white men start to organise, we can move mountains.
>>
>>475783636
They've already started doing just that. There is no escape
>>
>>475779857
Jews with the help of their masonic good goys.
>>
>>475783800
Sure, you can just cherrypick the dogshit and ignore the good. You can do that literally anywhere. What good does it do doomerpilling like this?
>>
>>475779554
>since the 60s
Try 1790s
>>
>>475783876
>it will just take a lot.
Not really. Stop putting women in charge of things and it will turn around quickly.
>>
>>475783636
Immigrants hate going to the countryside.
>>
>>475783697
Youre a monkey
>>
>>475783697
There aren't any. North African Muslims are very communitarian and as vicious as Jews, they fuck white women but Arab women don't mix (or hardly) with white men because you have to be Muslim and anyway they have an attraction for black men. So on top of that as I told you, there are no women for us. The roastie whites are part of the upper middle class and fuck with niggers too.

Immigration was only useful for the rosties.

Feminism, leftism, all that has only affected white men in France, while immigrants have kept their traditional culture and mentality while acting leftist in France for their own interests, that's why I said they are as vicious as the Jews, they are worse than your African Americans.
>>
Emigrate to Quebec. It's still ethnic because Pajeets dont speak French.
>>
>>475784134
>
I literally live in France

what cherry picking are you talking about, you're talking to me about 3 poor fanciful villages on the Spanish border I don't give a damn it's not my daily life and not the daily life of the average French person either
>>
>>475779554
Maybe go spend some time in the French countryside where wine grapes are grown and good cheese is made. I have poked fun at the French in the past, but in all honesty, I enjoy French people and culture. With the exception of your country taking in millions of refugees that never leave... I don't understand that.
>>
>>475784539
Why? There is no work, it is not particularly beautiful, the houses are incredibly expensive, the real estate market is inaccessible. (incidentally it is funny, the ghetto house in the United States is literally what we call the middle class here) and then the mayors create massive social housing so that they too are not spared.
>>
>>475781111
>>475781322
>>475782266
>>475783211
>>475783800
>>475783899
>>475784233
>>475784255
czechd
>>
>>475784255
You don't understand that it's not the United States, we're a very small country, no one is spared, there's social housing where they deliberately put niggers there in countryside too and then as I said these are places where there's no work, nothing.
>>
>>475779554
You had an olympic ceremony with shots of dancing bearded trannies every 2 minutes. On top of that you had the olympic flame ceremony

Unknown anonymous figure carries most of the flame. This seems to symbolize the athlete, without attributing an identity. However the torch is carried then by a diverse set of people, men, women, disabled, some celebs. But at the end the flame of rebirth was ignited by a black man and woman. VERY IMPORTANT symbolism.
>>
>>475785123
We have that here, you can time them from when they drop them off to when they head to the bus stop to get to London.
>>
>>475784539
>>475784882
I wish Napoleon would respawn already. I used to think they were surrender monkeys etc but 1800s France was maximum kino.
>>
>>475779554
>that has been undergoing ethnic mixing for 50 years
Nigga, we're the center of Europe, we have been undergoing ethnic mixing for millennia kike. Also, the symptoms you're describing are the same for all "Western values" countries (Korea / Japan included) : LIBERAL CAPITALISM.

Read a book or something.
>>
>>475779554
Basé.
>>
>>475784319
If I'm a monkey, then you're a baboon Dutch. Shake your red ass or whatever it is you apes do
>>
File: vatnik pepe.jpg (92 KB, 729x1024)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>475779554
And the worst part? You love it.
Anyway I don't see how any of this is my problem. You suck Great Satan's dick, you will eventually become a demon. No sympathy for you degenerates.
Harden your heart, oh Putin. Expand the attacks.
>>
>>475779554
Better than being British >>475781639
>>
>>475779554
That's not true anon, France has a very deep culture, the american nigger jew crap is just a fascade covering up the real France, it is artificial and will fall apart soon or alter, it is not permanent, France is eternal.
>>
>>475779554
When I was in middle school 20 years ago we had an old French man teaching us how to speak French. He was an excellent teacher and had an aura of kindness and maturity. He was much different from the shrill whores I met who "taught" French in high school. It is a sad thing if the world has lost all men like him.
Also, he may not have taught me anything about French cuisine, but I do season my steaks with Herbs from Provence.
>>
>>475779554
The "French" revolution was not French.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/298686442/
>>
>>475786550
driving from Luton to Paris is a mind blowing experience
>>
>>475786550
Yes nice meme

But in reality you literally have the Commonwealth, even Asian countries speak English, it's the universal language, you can emancipate yourself wherever you want on earth, it's literally your planet (even if ironically London is no longer yours).

You still have an identity and a culture and even if England is no more, you are still "Anglo". You can go to Australia, New Zealand, the United States, etc.
>>
>>475779554
>French
>no culture
Ok retard.
>>
>>475779554
Not to dunk on you but I've had better french food in Montreal and Manhattan compared to Paris. The food in Nice was phenomenal though.
>>
>>475779554
after today's display, I believe you.
sad.
>>
>>475787313
fuck off nigger

I don't give a damn about intellectual masturbation and jerking off to a historical past that none of us experience on a daily basis, the reality is that French culture in 2024 doesn't exist.
>>
I’m sorry frogs. That display was… something sad
>>
>>475779554
>We are Brazil
I visited Paris some 10 years back and thought it was worse. Unironically.
>>
>>475787190
And as a result, the English language is the most niggrified, bastardised language in all of Europe. Our culture is not ours anymore. Our identity has been lost. It doesn't exist, it's not a living thing anymore. There is a benefit to not having a world empire
>>
>>475787511
We knew from the beginning, it's not a surprise as they say. We didn't wait for this show to know that this country is a shithole that doesn't exist.
>>
>>475779554
come home step-uncle.
>>
>>475779554
>We have no identity, no culture, no ethnicity
rioting and burning your own house down is your culture, oh and seething about germans and surrendering.
>>
File: tintin.jpg (517 KB, 2073x3062)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>475787705
You've always been smelly cunts, we've been literally telling you this for centuries it's like only now it's starting to get through to you?
>>
File: 1720382131561084.png (1.09 MB, 622x900)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>475779554
Just remember that the jews are responsible.
>>
>>475787620
>And as a result, the English language is the most niggrified, bastardised language in all of Europe. Our culture is not ours anymore. Our identity has been lost. It doesn't exist, it's not a living thing anymore. There is a benefit to not having a world empire

I'm literally using Google translate to converse with you right now if you haven't noticed. Look what I have to do. You don't need it, you were born with it.

If you knew what French looked like in daily basis, I think you don't know what French looks like in everyday life, it's just as mixed, a ghetto language with Arabism. Do you want to see the ugliness of a french language? Watch https://youtu.be/g5OO2ZFbpfM That's how the French speak today. Even women.

You have rich man problems for me. you can't imagine how lucky you are to be English, all the internet content is in English, I must have missed a lot of things, the all world is english. You can go anywhere on earth like I said. Don't bother looking, there's nothing worse than being French. I can just be glad I wasn't born in a shanty town in Bangladesh with leprosy and that's it or under the yoke of the Mexican cartels and that's it.
>>
>>475788146
I would have liked to answer you and enter into this "English French" larping rivalry but we no longer exist.
>>
>>475780896
It's litterally impossible for a white European to legally move to the US. All of your laws are built around keeping us out while letting in all the shitskins of the world. Your politicians don't want us.
>>
File: ESA.jpg (151 KB, 1334x750)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
I was shocked to see blacks during the ESA launch. 3 out of 3 people: black. Even the US isn't that retarded.
>>
>>475788506
Just fly to Mexico then hop the border
>>
>>475787594
>I visited Paris some 10 years back and thought it was worse. Unironically.

That's probably true. I'm referring to ethnic mixing when I was talking about Brazil. Even if you're ethnically mixed, you're Brazilian and Portuguese, you at least have social cohesion, we in addition to ethnic mixing have multiculturalism, hateful anti white migrants, it's another world.
>>
>>475779554
kys retard you're just a weakling and meant to disappear it's called darwinism

life is still good and comfortable in france compared to most shitholes in this clown world, /pol autism unmatched as always
>>
If it's any consolation, I'm actually a burger living abroad in France right now (yes in Paris) and while there are some aspects of living in France that are pure hell and the government as a whole is extremely judaized, it isn't all that bad. There is still much more cultural depth here than in the US, and I appreciate the architecture here walking around Paris than any place I've been to in the US (including New York, LA, Boston). Your country is 5 times older than the US and you won't go down as easily as you claim. C'est le temps de sortir les guillotines maintenant, les mecs. Nous n'oublirons jamais l'amité entre les burgers et les grenouilles. N'oubliez jamais le Marquis de LaFayette! On va surmonter le Feuj perfide ensemble.
>>
>>475781285
>he doesn't know he's an American who's been educated by (((hollywood)))
In-c'est fini
>>
>>475779554
France is lost
Move to Andorra
>>
>>475789060
>wrote Louis, writing from his phone while Ngubu continued to fuck his arse with violence
>>
>>475780671
Blacks are still only 2.5 per cent of the population
>>
>>475788638
>I'm referring to ethnic mixing when I was talking about Brazil
Yeah, that's what I was referencing to as well. Most people I saw anywhere where non-French.
>Even if you're ethnically mixed, you're Brazilian and Portuguese, you at least have social cohesion
Nah, we have no cohesion. Probably much worse than France, although we both might be seeing each other's grass as greener.
I personally believe Brazil as a nation will stop existing within my lifetime. The people are so different it's crazy. The people from the North have different vocabularies, accents, ethnicity, biome, geography, resources, religion, and traditions than people from the South. And both are different from the Northeast, and off of these are different from the Center-West.
The only reason Brazil as a nation exists is because of its (relative) prosperity and dominance in the region. That's soon to change, however, since we have de facto become a dictatorship under a commie leader - and we all know how that ends.
>>
>>475789407
It literally is lmao
>>
File: 1719851104483329.jpg (49 KB, 464x404)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>475779554
The opening ceremony was so fucking bad i actually felt sympathy for you frogs, tough it out Frenchbro, you can still make it
>>
>>475783211
Are all historical figures that are praised all bad guys?
>>
>>475779554
I like France but the French have brought RBI’s upon themselves.
Though I truly believe that a Franco-Deutsch- cando-Med alliance could make a true EU. But only if it sought to preserve native culture and expel all foreigners.
>>
>>475779675
I hate to say if froggers, but France is the sweden of middle europe and you disgusting mutts have it coming to you.
>>
File: 1699588391704905.jpg (29 KB, 520x476)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>475789704
Same...
I thought it was all memes and games, but I never thought it was THAT bad over yonder.
>>
>>475789816
>ate to say if froggers, but France is the sweden of middle europe and you disgusting mutts have it coming to you.

"France the sweden of middle Europe" isn't Sweden the France of northen Europe ?

We are worse than Sweden, we have been the gateway to Africa for 60 years. I never understood your thing about Sweden, we are light years away from my pov
>>
>>475789139
I heard it's not too hard to escape the globohomo outside of Paris. Is that still the case? I was planning a trip to Southern France before Oct 7th made me postpone in case of sudden Allah snackbar attacks. But I'd still very much like to visit!
>>
>>475779554
if europe got invaded by russia, I would go and defend certain countries, but france is not one of them.
It's not some latent "fuck the french" British attitude, it's just that you guys are too far gone.
Your centrists would rather ally with actual communists over an anti-immigration party.

That said, if you had some kind of White nationalist insurgency, I would [remainder of message redacted]
>>
>>475781593
Why do French women always get naked to protest?
>>
>>475790099
>I never understood your thing about Sweden
They are like the rest of the nordics countries, but more gay and elitist.

What is there to understand.
>>
>>475790111
South east is full of nafris
You should go to south west ( Bayonne , Biarritz ) or centre west ( anjou , Vendée)
>>
>>475779554
I use to live there. Its disgusting. 50% are mixed race of mongres
>>
Par curiosité, est-ce qu'il y a un analogue francophone de /pol/ ? Ou tout est censuré par les feujs ? Je me demandais les vrais sentiments des français, car quand je me promène dans la rue et interagis avec les gens français, ils ont toujours l'air de cacher leurs vrais avis en faveur de signaler la vertu (de même que les burgers, en gros), mais avec un indice d'être basé. Je maintiens que l'esprit français est encore plus « franc » que l'esprit de l'anglo perfide, et que la liberté d'expression est toujours valorisée en France mais récemment, depuis les années 90s (Gaysott, Sarkozy ?), il y a plus de pression de supprimer la contestation contre l'agenda juif. Toutefois, je voudrais avoir des conversations ouvertes contenant de vrais avis des français tandis que m'entraînant à parler/écrire mieux français.
>>
>>475790111
I currently live in the south of France, it's the territorial extension of North Africa and it stinks of shit. Damn, don't tell me you got fooled by these delusional French faggots like the guy above who tell you "Paris is not France"??

We are a country the size of Texas, how do you expect it to be different from north to south? North Africans are scattered all over France and concentrated in south, niggers are concentrated in Paris and north of France, that's it if you want to understand the demographics of this shitole.
>>
>>475780896
Doesn't work like that. The niggers and spics that cross the border get in immediately because they apply for asylum. French bros, ironically in the eyes of our corrupt courts, are not seen as being persecuted, neither politically nor religiously. So their asylum applications get rejected. Then to actually apply for a green card just to live here takes thousands of US dollars and a couple of years. It's incredibly difficult for one to actually leave their country anymore. Unless you already come from a 3rd world shit hole, you're forced to stay where you are and be a slave to their machine
>>
>>475780414
Here's to you, Louisiananon.
>>
>>475790111
Yes, go to Provence and except Marseille everywhere is still quite charming and based. I went to Cannes last year and it was pretty pozzed, but the beaches were nice. Nice was also not bad (but had some pozzed aspects). I would recommend small villages closer to Avignon.
>>
>>475790460
Tout est censuré. D'ailleurs sur notre "4chan" français (qui maintenant est plus un Reddit bis qu'autre chose), un mec s'est fait arrêter pour ses propos tenus sur le 4chan français en question, la justice ont publié son nom et prénom sur le site en guise de punition. On vit dans un dystopie, si je te dis qu'au moins vous avez la liberté d'expression, c'est pas pour rien

Et c'est pas pour rien non plus que je post sur 4chan même en utilisant google traduction
>>
>>475779554
French have the baguette at least, I don’t think German people have any famous foods besides schnitzel. At least it’s not Bong food.
>>
>>475790460
int has a constant French thread running, you can be racist in French there

>>>/int/200208461
>>
>>475788274
Ok I will be honest with you
I'm actually Irish, i'm just shitposting, But in all seriousness, at least you still have your language. Ours is on our death bed. So be grateful for what you do have
>>
>>475790724
Gault , Bonnieux
On the coast cassis
>>
This board live in a dream that never existed. History is always moving, the only things that start to brought a bit of unity to Europe was the Roman empire but even The Gaulles was massively diverse, the many Celtic tribes were no ways unified. Europe was a blood bath for most of the century, if it was not for the politisation of Christianity by the church they would have been no so called "white european christian" culture (a fucking importation), which was just another culture war won by the power in place (how many heretics cults have disappeared from white Europe through the centuries eh ?).

I don't believe African / Muslim mass immigration is a good thing, but the culprit always has been liberal economic principles and specifically capitalism which is a stupidly *white European things*, like all globalisme is. All the things this board is against was made by : the Great Britain, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and the rest of Europe. Beginning by colonization and black migrations.

BTW you just don't like the current things, but they were no time your perfect utopia existed. Which France era do you prefer huh ? How long did it stayed the same ? I'm pretty sure I could tell you all the divergences there was between all the regions and subculture of the time.

I despise our modern era like the next guy, but don't be stupid, France was never united behind one "race" or unique culture. It's just that nowadays, with social media and mass direct access to information we can't delude ourselves to be special snowflakes, we all speak and think with language of late stage capitalism : globish English, full of silly pop culture references (all Americans). Work and consume is the only rule, you have no identity beyond that.

The Nationalists fed you a mirage, the only enemy is the Capital.
>>
>>475790938
Goult*
Pardon
>>
>>475790847
>Ok I will be honest with you
>I'm actually Irish, i'm just shitposting, But in all seriousness, at least you still have your language. Ours is on our death bed. So be grateful for what you do have

My language is absolutely useless
>>
>>475790830
Merci mon gars
>>
>>475790403
Damn, I was either going to go Nice along the Cote d'Azur to Montpellier and Barcelona, or Nice up to Lyon then to Chamonix into Milan.

>>475790724
I guess I'll have to stick to those routes then. The train schedules kinda restrict how much a tourist can roam around. Thanks.
>>
>>475790953
Every country is capitalist but not all of them are become African on 50 years
Go away retard communist
>>
>>475790403
how are the villages/cities around monaco?
full of nafris too?
>>
>>475791313
Yes

Even Monaco is full nafri lmao

You have trouble understanding that the entire French demographic is NAFRI, the only whites are the boomers
>>
File: ADIS HOT IVANKOVIC.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1024)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>my name is ADIS HOT IVANKOVIC. I'm a muslim balkan turkroach yugoslave rapebaby immigrant invader and I MUST rape german children bestial and sadistically to death and I NEVER got caught with it. I let my victims eat my poop on public streets and much worse. I rape my victims, the children, over years. I destroy lives of my victims family and I even would never think bad about it, if I would. It is the exact opposite, I feel very strong for that and I like it. I also like homosexuality, and incest, if the others are the ones who suffering their whole life until death. I do also like to torture pets alive (or dead) and torturing them with a passion to death.

>my criminal turkroach "father" was also in prison for many many years, but he is a good goy and dindu nuffin, just like me! I've learned sooo much from him, masallah! my "mother" knows what I'am doing and is also proud of me, of a multiple child rapist and murderer of german children. she supports me, loves me and my money from the germans.

>all of my turkroach yugoslave friends are criminals aswell of course, and we go further; we wont stop it! ("say, how could you tell?") I'am a criminal millionaire and proud muslim because of all that and it's my business!

>we dont like niggers, gypsys or jews in our countries because we are the good guys. we are not like "those" subhumans.

pic related.
What would /pol/, you, do, if this "object" did this to your children multiple times ?
>>
>>475791397
monaco full of nafris? you have to be a millionaire or almost a millionaire to live there

the villages in the alps are still free of shitskins?
>>
>>475791108
So then wtf is my language?
All you need is for your own people to understand. A people without a language will cease to be a nation
>>
we're quite obviously living in the End Times, frenchanons. yes you are going through Brazilification but so are many other places. even if you could leave using your French, where would you go? Quebec is also fucked due to being in canada. america is mostly fucked if you didn't money-maxx during the past 20 years.

you could go to Japan where French culture is highly regarded but then you have to deal with various challenges such as language and getting basic living services there (banking, cellphone, etc).
>>
>>475791642
Monaco is next to Nice, all the delivery drivers go there. And all the nafri are fans of beautiful cars so they go, you can go to Monaco like that.
>>
>>475789557
Imagine still believing in statistics. Also racial statistics are forbidden in France so nobody knows how many congoids are there.
>>
>>475791750
>So then wtf is my language?
>All you need is for your own people to understand. A people without a language will cease to be a nation

>your own people to understand"

Nafri ? Nigger ? Leftist ? What people ?

There is no more society, no wife, no family, nothing, at least you can start a new life on the other side of the world.
>>
>>475788597
Yeah but that's because they've launched the Ariane rocket from Guyana. But ESA is basically white. The ones who conceived the rocket are white. It's just that they employed locals for the mission control.
>>
>>475791916
Was he answering me? I thought he was talking about Quebec. Indeed ethnic statistics are forbidden in France and the INSEE says for example that there are 6 million Muslims in France, these figures have not changed since 1970 (when there are between 200,000 and 500,000 migrants per year as well as a birth rate of those who have the nationality of 5 to 6 children per family) and all the first names most given in hospitals are Mohamed, you go outside the only whites are tourists and boomers lol. Blacks are concentrated in Paris and in the north massively but the real demographic is North African and Muslim in this country.
>>
>everyone freaking out about the ceremony
>its just the French being Avant Garde and Schizo as usual with their performance art

Anyways the Pieds-noirs are unironically the last bastion of old France.
>>
>>475791983
>at least you can start a new life on the other side of the world
Why would I want to do that? My roots are in Ulster. I don't want to deracinate my family line. I think what you describe is mostly urban people. They are all the same world over
>>
>>475791176
>Every country is capitalist but not all of them are
All the things you condemn are from the full liberal countries (hello England and miss Thatcher !). The original ones even !

The countries which cultures survive are those not fully absorbed by liberal propaganda. Which is the source of globalism hey (if you don't follow).

Obviously you know next to nothing to politic and economy, believe the only alternative is "communism" and putting all of it under one umbrella, like a retard copy pasta pol nationalist that never read a book on how it never solved anything.

Don't défend capitalism and critic the system then, it's not "the left" or "communist" that bring that to you. Convenient to believe, but hardly so when they never had such power in said countries (said countries with Communists never had such a problem though, hello China, Cuba and Russia I guess ?)

If you're bored checked who open borders, check what Liberals economist believe. Don't trust me, read some for once.
>>
File: 1702496015112215.jpg (50 KB, 550x700)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>475779554
Honestly feel bad for you lads. I thought our riots were bad but fucking hell yours was on another level.
Though the rest of the western world isn't very far off from where you currently are.
>>
>>475792437
>Honestly feel bad for you lads. I thought our riots were bad but fucking hell yours was on another level.
>Though the rest of the western world isn't very far off from where you currently are.

And imagine we don't have firearms to defend ourselves
>>
>>475790953
France isn’t economically competitive, it’s government saturated, bureaucratic, and deeply corrupt. Nothing about it is capitalist save for the fact that large companies(American backed) happen to exist. The French are paid less for equal labor, overtaxed, and over regulated. The European social democratic system is a failure, at best an elaborate Ponzi scheme. It’s simply a matter of time before debt-riddled economies start another war. But you’re wrong France lacks culture, it’s just that the mono-culture promoted by the government, regardless of era, never reflects reality, it reflects the reality the government wishes to be true. The trash on the tv is just that, trash
>>
>>475785922
> we have been undergoing ethnic mixing for millennia kike.
not even remotely close to whtas happened the last 50 years, you re a fucking midwit that thinks in binary please refrain from ever sharing your opinion on anything you simply don't have the brain cells
>>
>>475790730
C'est vraiment dommage. Mais c'est un produit du détournement de la Révolution par les feujs. Je crois que la France, qui était anciennement le super-pouvoir du monde, est devenu le victime de la grande expérience maçonnique-juive du dialecte Hégélien. C'est pourquoi la Révolution était si brutale, (((ils))) raffinaient toujours leurs techniques pour détourner la société européenne. J'espère que les français ne deviennent pas si démoralisés qu'ils perdent tout leur esprit de lutter contrer les grosses injustices et l'oppression. C'est aussi pourquoi il y a des grèves chaque été ; une autre façon de la part des « contrôleurs » pour détourner la contestation naturelle dans l'esprit français. Je souhaite que la culture française ne périsse jamais, elle a déjà contribué autant à la civilisation européenne. Ce serait une grosse honte de la perdre toute.
>>
>>475780796
They can brute force themselves into the population, but they can't beat the white man's ingenuity
>>
do French women coalburn much or is it just a meme?
>>
>>475779554
I want to be king of France if I am not pure. I want to live in the Palace of Versailles and visit the Paris catacombs.
>>
>>475793686
It's actually kind of a meme. You see a lot of French girls in Paris going out with niggers but it's actually just an act. I sat at a café and next to me was a nigger trying to sweet-talk a blonde for 3 hours and at the end of it when they were leaving he tried to hold her hand and she screamed "quoi!?" before leaving while he watched her cucked. It's much more of a social virtue-signaling thing to be seen in public with niggers, an exotic kind of thrill. Most of the French girls I've met almost exclusively date/consider French men. As an American I get some attention but there's still a kind of cultural conservatism barrier for me to overcome to actually score (which, albeit to my detriment, is quite refreshing to see).
>>
>>475793187
>475793187
Mais tu es au courant que les "grèves" et autres manifestations à la con sont juste des militants et des universitaires d'extrême gauche ou des boomers inactifs ? Même le délire des gilets jaune c'était rien de plus que des boomers qui faisaient des barbecues sur les ronds points en bloquant la route des travailleurs ? Et ethniquement parlant comme j'tai dis on existe plus. Y a pas "d'esprit français" , y a rien.
>>
>>475779554
All Whites are like this
>>
>>475779554
>>475779662
What do you mean?
Just saw L’Empereur de Paris on cable TV, you guys had the civil rights and Napoleon and stuff.
Besides, pale skin light brown hair blue eye french women are beautiful.
>>
>>475794061
>>475793187
write in english, your dead language is as dead as your culture
>>
>>475794544
Your culture is beheading people for missing soccer goals, correct?
>>
>>475779554
>I just have 2 arms, 2 legs and I work.
Many such cases. Nothing a draft can't fix.
>>
>>475794596
Uruguay actually was the first country in the South America to make woman vote legal and also they sell weed.

They probably get high, barbecue and listen to fermnist rembles or some shit.
>>
File: f5fp6tyfrhm41.jpg (70 KB, 850x944)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
The problem I am seeing with most european(ish) states is that they are still making the usual move of trying to hold to global empires, it's just nowadays it's, aside from US and Russia, not about armies trying to enforce certain geopolitical models, but the narrative that these countries are the end-it-all when it comes to human development, expanding and conquering it's natural on this universe, but there comes a time when you need to stop trying "to save the world" and focus back on your own territories, what we are seeing now it's the end result of a mixture of wild capitalism excusing itself of these imports of dark meat in the name of efficiency (but really, what's the point of cheap products when you can't get a job to buy them) and white guilt ideology, which properly memory-holed the natural state of life is to feed upon life and reparations can only come if both sides agree on shared moral values.

Ultimately I do agree with most of the people here demanding to close the borders and rebuilding more autarkic systems. On that regard I support right wing politicians, there is no point in you taking away our human resources, however good or bad you may see them, that needs to stop, then and only then real solutions may appear rather than the travesti of a ceremony we saw today.
>>
>>475779554
>it is difficult to expatriate.
Fight then you have no choice. Live your life wating for the moment to strike. Dont let hate control your actions, but save all that hatred when the time comes. They want you to be recless they can take care of a lot of heat, they always prepare for that. When you act you must reach critical mass and burn like the sun.
>>
>>475794762
You were a mistake
>>
>>475794596
let me tell you what i don't have
LITERAL SATANISTS MOCKING THE LAST SUPPER OF JESUS AND GROOMING A CHILD IN THE SAME SCENE, BROADCASTED TO THE WHOLE WORLD

N I G G E R
>>
>>475794544
I know, I just wanted to answer him in French since he is a foreigner who lives in France and apparently wanted to speak French, that's all
>>
>>475780291
I’m watching the replay now and it’s literally nothing but gays and niggers in every scene
>>
>>475779554
What a gay post made by a mahometan
>>
>>475795576
Literally the same thing came to my mind, family was asking me why I wasn't watching it and it was like "it's all niggers and gays". The only decent part was perhaps the laser show but we all know what demographic did the electronics and it's not the previously mentioned.
>>
File: 1617724994897.png (634 KB, 472x685)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>475779554
>being this demoralized
Mon frere. Charlemagne faced what seemed like inevitable Muslim swarms and fucking crushed them to dust. The 100 Years War was a fucking curb stomp, but you still came out on top in the end. While Spain conquered the world, you were seen as a bunch of bickering duchies, but within 50 years you were the hegemon for 300 years after. Out of the absolute horrors of the Terror, you spawned an Emperor who took French blood and steel across Europe and reshaped it into the countries we STILL know today. Despite being decimated after WWI, your industries and institutions still existed, still innovated. Even after the clusterfuck of WWII, you never fully kissed the ring of NATO.

Your defeats were always harder than others', because you always had further to fall. Yet you still remain. There are trannies at the Olympics precisely to mock you, they want you to think it's hopeless, but if it were truly hopeless, they would not need this carnival.
>>
>>475779554
french bros im planning a trip to france is there any niggers or nafris in Metz?? i'd love to visit that city
>>
>>475795524
Touché. Maybe when you get an Olympic Games you can do better.

>>475795553
Mais si on se parle en français, on peut éviter l'attention des singes ur*guayens comme lui.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.