[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: roman.jpg (203 KB, 1362x766)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
so...what exactly pagans do besides larping on /pol/?
Do you guys pray, meditate and have faith?
What does your religion and theology offer?
Most importantly, do you even have a social gathering? I go to church on sunday and meet people, talk with others, exchange opinions, drink some coffee..You know, social rituals

The most important question of all, I ask you guys in good faith, what does paganism in the 21th century offer?
There's a reason why christianity won, and replaced other religions, there's a truth behind it outside Divine explanations. Julian the apostate railed against it quite thoroughly in his letters, but he ordered his temple priests to copy the christian behaviour of charity and kindness twice in his letters, that's when you know that he had no way of winning..
In the end, what's the benefit of paganism in 2020+4? divorcing yourself from "jewish mythology"? really that's your pitch?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.