[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4jenkem.png (484 KB, 1000x1000)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
Reminder the mods have approved spamming and low quality 1PBTID OP threads so it's your duty to shitpost as hard as you can on every board.
You can clearly see that this is true with the threads they've allowed recently. The alternative of course is that they are allowing outside groups to raid /pol/, which would make this place even more cucked than reddit.
But that couldn't be true, right?
>>
Every thread on /pol/ now is "my jew controlled presidential candidate is better than your jew controlled presidential candidate". Election tourists need to fuck off.
>>
>>475780585
80% of the board is /r9k/ spam the rest is Kamala astroturfing low effort
it's very voluntarily done
it's also why Hiro was kicked out of 2chan
he's a sellout
he very much likes the spammer because they pay for his Paris home and his alcoholic habits
>>
>>475780585
I don't know, man. If I wasn't forcing myself to speak coherently you still wouldn't understand what would come across
>>
>>475780823
ZionDon posters astroturf /pol/ too
>>
>>475780585
Its summer and election season touristfags are everywhere
>>
>>475780585
Their is less than 30 mods on 4chan and 50 jannies /pol/ having less than 5.

The mods dont do shit because you stupid fucking niggers dont report posts. Its not their job to scan every fucking thread on the board.
But you know this already you filthy kike shartytroon because all you do is post threads on your pedotroon discord to spam because they make you mad.
>>
File: 1641775465355.jpg (11 KB, 255x197)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>475780585
the truth is that the best shitposters left /pol to brown nose elon. and the far left that are leaving twitter are popping up here.
>>
>>475781398
>Its not their job to scan every fucking thread on the board.
One fucker with the catalog and a right-click delete-and-ban script could easily moderate this entire board better than the current system.
The current one can't process spam fast enough.
>>
I made a election tourist hate thread
>>475781966
>>475781966
>>475781966
>>
bump
fuck jannies
>>
>>475782227
you are both retarded and wrong
>>
>>475780585
Mmmm, who doesn't love jenkem?
>>
>>475783015
Fuck off, all I ever do around here is report spam threads.
They either stay up until archive or don't get deleted until they're already at 300 fucking bot replies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.