[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boomer hats.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
What is it with Baby Boomers and these retarded hats that they always wear in public?
I live in one of the few remaining "semi-White enclaves" in North Carolina, and it's filled to the brim with retired Boomers from Florida and other nigger shitholes that they fled from. They crowd every restaurant downtown all hours of the day, so it's difficult to ever get a table or decent service, but they all go out wearing these dumbass hats. Do they think it makes them look cool?

Every time I see some old Boomer male wearing a retarded hat I feel an urge to cause him physical harm. Get out of me state ya rich, retired, nigger-loving cunts!

Also, the boomers transplants walk around with this attitude like everyone loves them and that they're "local," but they're pretty routinely despised. They're one of the major reasons renting here is basically impossible for working people.

To me, that hat perfectly encapsulates them, it somehow connotes a completely unwarranted arrogance.
>>
>>475781456
It’s called not wanting to look red and disgusting, retard.
>>
>>475781456
>t.Asheville checking in
>>
Protection from harmful UV rays.

Protects eyes, hair, and skin from the nigger sun.
>>
>>475781688
I used to live in Trashville, live in Brevard now, but it's not much better. Even places like Waynesville are starting to buckle under the shitlibbery.
>>
>>475781456
Always wearing sunglasses too. They love their fucking accessories. Need to have ALL the bells and whistles that say "look at me!" "LOOK. AT. ME!!!!!"
>>
>>475781456
They don't want fucking skin cancer. People doing landscaping wear the same shit.
>>
File: IMG_3805.jpg (2.45 MB, 4032x3024)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>>475781830
Brevard is full of rich boomers.
Waynesville has always been a town where boomers larp at "small town life".
Franklin is nothing but ageing boomer hippies.
Burnsville has become unaffordable
Hendersonville rolled out the red carpet for fags a few years ago.
Hell even a small house with hardly any land in Marion is $500k now.
tldr: fucking boomers with their slack, lifeless faces and floppy "boomer hats (yes I noticed it a few years ago too) "enjoying their golden years" have infested most of WNC
>>
>>475782467
If it weren't for WCU, Jackson County would still be relatively untainted, but even Sylva has gotten faggy in the last 4 years, shockingly so, I remember there being vacant lots in the downtown 7 years ago. The only holdouts that I can think of now are Rosman (changing fast) and maybe Maggie Valley, but I haven't been there in a while.
>>
File: russian shill.jpg (93 KB, 847x1166)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>475781456
how long did it take you to find the right picture ivan? I've only seen people where stuff like that when they are doing stuff like in the picture.
>>
>>475782146
Mad about... People wearing sunglasses?
>>
>>475781456
These Boomers probably have to go in to a Derm office to chop off a new skin cancer every 2 months from all the neglect during their youth. They're just following their doctor's orders
>>
>>475781778
Kamala-faggots spreading divisiveness, /pol/ answering the real questions out there..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.