[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are you ready to get your neetbux taxed to pay for normie breeders?
>>
File: 1721800105823588.jpg (32 KB, 800x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud
>>
>>475782398
i don't get neet bux and i have already become a normie and bred three white kids so yes
get fucked fags
>>
>>475782398
DSA is faggotry
>>
>>475782517
>can only spam the same misogynistic post over and over
this isn't the win you think it is
>>
>>475782398
It makes one wonder why the fuck Trump's advisors thought it was a good idea to throw their support behind JD Vance of all people.
>>
>>475782398
Fuck this faggot communist.
>>
>IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD KIDS!!!!!

This is unironically the reason white people don't reproduce. It's because their standard of living is way too high. Brown people reproduce like crazy because they're not held back by arbitrary standards of living like spoiled brat white people are.
>>
>>475782398
I would gladly pay more taxes to help white families, if only that was the case
>>
>>475782398
But paying for millions of shitskins is A-ok suck a cock faggot.
>>
>>475783409
cont.
>IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD KIDS DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE RIGHT HAS THE GALL TO CALL LIBERALS "IDEALISTIC"?!?!?!?
You can't get any more idealistic than that.

WE LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD YOU DUMB IDIOT WHITES, YOU EITHER HAVE KIDS OR GET REPLACED DUMB IDEALISTIC MORONS!
>>
>>475783409
>Having 1-3 kids and living in a comfortable, middle class life where your kids can grow up with a good life and have a higher chance at living good lives themselves
vs
>Having 5-8 kids and living like trailer trash where your kids have a higher chance of going to jail and living shit lives

Gee I dunno why people want to have kids when they're well off. It's almost as if they want to give their kids the best life they possibly can and NOT be dumfuck breeders.
>>
>>475783131
to lose on purpose so we can abandon isreal and finally rid the world of the great satan
>>
File: gruh-cat.gif (242 KB, 220x220)
242 KB
242 KB GIF
I'm voting for Cummala Harris because we need a president of the United State of America that sucks cocks and gets fucked in the vag and eats cum
>>
If single people with jobs has to pay for single mothers on welfare, the resentment wood grow incontrollably
>>
>>475783834
This already happens. Where do you think your tax dollars go?
>>
>>475782398
idiot shouldn't even be a senator. wtf ohio
>>
>>475783731

The irony is that in today’s world, the trailer trash only has 1-3 kids and the middle class comfy people don’t reproduce. I’m talking about white people obviously. Sure there are lots of colored people who shit out 15 kids regardless.
>>
>>475782398
>taxes goes to someone else than you
Yes that is the concept of taxation basically. Politicians constantly make decisions over the publics head over what to spend the taxes on but this thing out everything he chooses to take issue with? I pay taxes for dykes to talk about menstruation artwork on the radio stop whining
>>
>>475783961
>>475784272
>>475784300

these
>>
>>475782398
I don't pay any taxes at all, I am a White Chad Shoplifter but even I think this is wrong on so many levels to pay for more nigger kids to destroy our country even more. Ever see what niggers and kids of single moms do to houses? It is almost like they were never meant to live inside at all.
>>
>>475782398
>>475782398
>whites dont have kids
>pay for legions of jeets
insane that they would ever pick that faggot as VP
>>
File: twitter 22.jpg (103 KB, 945x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>couch fucker
>dolphin jerker
>pro tax
4 years of kamala harris lets goooo
>>
>>475782398
>You want me to pay more taxes to take care of other people's kids?
This is the only social program the government should actually have. The foundation of western civilization has always been the family. Not the single mother with 3 niglets but 2 opposite sex parents, 2-3 children family units. Making a better life for the next generation is why people worked to stabilize and better society. It’s what keeps civilization going and it’s why society is collapsing now. Non-breeders should be taxed to support families but only two parent, stable households. It’s why there is the ongoing push to destabilize and stigmatize the traditional nuclear family, as it stands in the way of the globalist, atheist agenda.
>>
File: file.png (46 KB, 648x468)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>475782398
>Portnoy
EVERY SINGLE TIME
>>
>>475785570
Yeah I'm not voting for your gay plan faggot.
>>
>>475783731
see >>475783637 you dumbass idealistic retard.
>>
>>475785570
>atheist agenda.
Jewish. Jewish agenda. Sorry to burst your bubble but banana ass man and hitchen's corpse don't control the federal reserve.
>>
>>475783057
nigger
>>
I think most voters don't even care who the vice president is
>>
File: monk gun.jpg (28 KB, 220x257)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Republicans always want to rob everyone except Jews, their true masters.
>>
File: IMG_3310.jpg (222 KB, 640x472)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
These people have weird priorities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.