[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721797144692877.jpg (371 KB, 1622x2048)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
That's MADAME President to you.
>>
File: 1722012476813965.png (14 KB, 300x480)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>475782515
The first HIV+ presidential candidate!
>>
>>475782515
She's got my vote. It's about time we had a president who sucks cock and eats ass and gets fucked in the ass with cocks and eats cum
>>
The Jewish Financial system in an around wall street is made up of PURE wire fraud and ponzie currency counterfeiting with extra steps that would be extremely illegal any context other than the fact that they're doing it in a special place where Jews are allowed to do exactly that.

It's pure Robbery, but the Government can't see shit, since they are on the whole recipients of the lions share of the proceeds of these jewish robberies.
>>
>>475782868
You miss Obama that much?
>>
>>475782515
I swear you motherfuckers are gonna make me legit horny for her through memes.
>>
>>475782515
She's really fat
>>
>AI slop
>>
This brownoid atrocity is so fucking disgusting.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.