[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 435.png (541 KB, 754x761)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1722033775438746.webm

I see Trump nearly alienating his current allies, even Europe, threatening tariffs on other economies and similar actions. It seems when he talks about allied countries, he only speaks ill of them or their leaders.
But what does Israel do so fucking well that makes U.S. candidates scramble so hard for jews cum? It's like a forced narrative of wanting their approval first.
Just look at Trump right here, he's basically groveling before them, he's being inspected. I can't imagine him doing that for Canada or Mexico, the European Union or his allies in Asia.
Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>475782656
>But what does Israel do so fucking well that makes U.S. candidates scramble so hard for jews cum?
Wel, Epstien and Ghislaine were proven Mossad agents so blackmail is probably a big factor. Add on bribes and the fact that the OSS was always jewish mafia controlled and that's that.
>>
>>475782656
They are Jewish cocksuckers because Jews have money thanks to finance. There's also a religious side as many Americans are somehow convinced these mutts are the direct descendants of a people to whom the Creator of the universe allegedly appeared to in a bush.
Tldr they're traitors and/or imbeciles.
>>
>>475782982
israel made trump who he is and the jews crafted his image
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kxHBzAxP8tkW
>>
File: Down the tube.gif (1.22 MB, 480x270)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
>America first
>>
>>475782656
>Can someone explain this to me?
He wins if he gets the Jews behind him, loses if they're against him, and has a much bigger uphill battle if they're split like they were in 2016, when most powerful American Jews were against him.
>>
File: sam.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>475783628
>mutts
It's mostly white people in rural areas. It's dying though. Zoomers and Millenials consider religion a style choice, like punk rock over hair metal or something.
>>
Jews domination, of course
>>
>>475782656
The American Catholics are trying to work out a deal for a Christian state in the homeland.
>>
I don't get how he'll lose if he glazes this hard for Israel.
>>
>>475782656
he grovels to mexico fag he is scared of Mexico opening the dams and flooding him with brown water mixed with piss. He just jerbaits the world being a tuff man.
>>
Goys please, give Goynald Trump a break. He's heckin based I tell you, he's going to make things wonderful for Israel and the maybe the US
>>
>>475782656
amma have to ouch trump in face an Europe will be with me in on it, kek,/./ death to zog
>>
narcissism on a biblical scale
praise God for everything

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.