[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0200.jpg (145 KB, 1500x969)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
I try to like natives but then I see how they live and yeah… what a pitiful group
>>
Doesn't really help when the government loads them up on drugs the same way they've been feeding that stuff into White America West Virginia
>>
>>475784099
How does that explain them not inventing the wheel like blacks? Or the alcoholism?
>>
>>475783738
>I try to like natives but then I see how they live and yeah… what a pitiful group
They stole my bike. They should have all been genocided. We need sharia law of cutting the hands of thieves, and the death penalty for handless beggars.
>>
I'm a native noblemen.
>>
>>475783738
This looks comfy. Some food, some internet, some beer. No hassle, nobody to judge me. I could happily drink myself to death in a place like this.
>>
>>475784099
>government loads them up on drugs
This is a cope.
The same personality flaw that makes someone a poorfag is the one that makes him addicted to drugs and produce bastards.
>>
>>475784829
>How does that explain them not inventing the wheel like blacks? Or the alcoholism?
For groups that spent thousands of years with zero interest in wheels, they sure can't seem to keep their hands off of stealing them.
>>
>>475785418
Lol suckdeep got his bike stolen by a drunken redman. Indian vs indian. How rich.
>>
>>475783738
Million dollar views. No wonder they're broke.
>>
they're basically just mezicans
>>
File: whitey-stole-my-land.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>475786213
>Lol suckdeep got his bike stolen by a drunken redman. Indian vs indian. How rich.
Pajeet would just have a gofundme and virtue signalling white females would donate $10k for a new carbon fiber.
It was a feather Indian who stole my bike.
>>
>>475786345
This. They're just tinted and sometimes a bit more archaic looking mexicans yet they still dont get along much..
>>475786418
You nigger, your reading comprehension skills are awful. Im clearly laughing at you, you roodypoo. You are a jeet who had his bike stolen by a drunken redman.
>>
>>475785699
Most reservations don't allow alcohol
>nobody to judge me
Oh you're definitely judged on the res. Whenever you leave your "house" they go through your shit to see what you're up to
>>
look up randlett utah
it’s right next to skinwalker ranch and it’s worse than the arizona strip najavo nation abortion
>>
>>475783738
almost all of the smart ones live in the city not the rez
>>
File: pajeet-merchant.jpg (129 KB, 1024x1023)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>475786734
>You nigger, your reading comprehension skills are awful. Im clearly laughing at you, you roodypoo. You are a jeet who had his bike stolen by a drunken redman.
I'm more aryan than you saar!
>>
>>475787369
Im from Vietnam kek. You are a poo. Canada is the new india sar.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.