[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wtf is happening?
>>
>>475785279
Israel shot Trump
>>
>>475785279
Don't worry, Hillary was like 95% gonna win. Trump is a lock. I'm not even going to bother with voting.
>>
File: 1721956589384836.png (1.68 MB, 1908x1146)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
netanyahu's cum sock puppet
>>
STOP THE COUNT
YOU TOLD ME NOBODY LIKES HER
NOOOO STOP
>>
It seems like America is finally sick of fascism
>>
File: JD Vance.png (629 KB, 600x769)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
>>475785279
The Curse of the Couch Fucker strikes again.
>>
>>475785376
kek
>>
>>475785376
Ah I'm seeing a 17% lead here for Trump. Is this a cause for celebration for Harris?
>>
>>475785573
based couch fucker
>>
File: pasta kamala.jpg (305 KB, 627x507)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>475785401
based, capped, and pasta-pilled
>>
>>475785279
Her hard on israel message is resonating.
>>
>>475785279
I think they both should be concerned

I was over at my local book depository today helping mow the grassy knoll next door. It's in a purple town in a very competitive swing state. After finishing up I went to the nearby hotel I was staying at. It’s the kind of place that union members, libertarians, legit sensible gun law supporting gun owners, and indecisive centrists go to unwind with a glass of milk.

Environmental Lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was on the TV and the pro-choice Catholic said to his Atheist buddy (they're bowling buddies), “You know what? It's time for an alternate choice, we need a third party candidate, and I just don't like the other guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this bu Ol’ Brain Worm Rob's got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were shoulders shrugged in apathy. I heard a few sighs of “meh” and “whatever" from the apoliticals around me. Even heard the janitor hobble by and cough as if he didn't hear the conversation.
>>
>>475785279
>no link
fake and gay
>>
>>475785279
He needs to replace Vance, before it's too late

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.