[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Vivek Ramaswamy.jpg (154 KB, 758x1140)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
How close are we to getting a pajeet President in the U.S.? We already have pajeet Vice President and a possible Vice President with a pajeet wife and kids. At first I did not think it possible, but...
>>
>>475787157
>2028 debate
Vivek
>FAK U BANCHOD KAMALA I AM REAL INDIAN CEO U ARE DEI HIRE
Kamala
>NO FAK U HAVE MARRIED NO JEW
>>
>>475787157
Nikki was your best chance. She's the lightest brown person and She was the runner up of the Rebublican primary.
>>
>>475787590
>Nikki
ah, i forgot about Nimrata Randhawa. her, too.
>>
>>475787402
>>2028 debate
>Vivek
>>FAK U BANCHOD KAMALA I AM REAL INDIAN CEO U ARE DEI HIRE
>Kamala
>>NO FAK U HAVE MARRIED NO JEW
yes 2028 debate focus on arguing who is real pajeet and slave to jew power.
>>
>>475787157
Only Vivek. He's a based poo.
>>
>>475787590
The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".
>>
>>475787157
Tulsi or Vivek
>>
Vivek loves Jews so much he got circumcised as an adult
>>
>>475787157
That faggot is getting shot in the head before he gets anywhere near White House.
>>
>>475787157
He's a cringe poojet that forgot that he's a poojet.

What goes on in his shitskin skull when he looks himself in the mirror?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.