[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: f4f4.png (287 KB, 1690x1328)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
I thought she was supposed to be better than Biden?
>>
Turns out bots can't vote.
>>
>>475788390

She is at her peak with peak shill and still behind.
>>
I thought /pol/ after the 2020 election was the most fun I'd ever have on the internet.
Trump losing another election, this time to a half Jamaican/ half Indian woman, may result in actual suicides being livestreamed here.
I can't wait.
>>
>>475788390
Dont worry trump will win in two weeks migapede
>>
>>475788997
What? Trump is already winning
>>
>>475789046
They don't know man. They just spout whatever meme their boss told them to.
>>
>>475788390
One of the best things they did for her during Biden's presidency was keep her away from the public's view as much as possible, after the first couple of months you barely saw her at all with the exception of occasionally being at bidens side or speaking at some bullshit event.

This is a good thing for the democrats as the public never got a good look at her slurred drunken speeches or at how she's as dense as she was sinister back when she was a prosecutor, they can really mold her to check as much boxes as possible and appeal to whatever target demographics they're after
>>
>>475788390
VA was red on this map a few days ago. Give it a little bit longer and the same will be true for AZ, NV, MI, WI, and PA. I think Trump will flip GA back, but that’s not enough for this election.
>>
>>475788390
What happens if Kamala loses a state like NY or Cali? I know its not likely but what happens? Would she be blamed?
Minnesota, Illinois, and VA seem like possible flips at this point, so even she loses those
>>
>>475789506
Yes I'm sure mandatory gun buyback, fracking ban, and green new deal Kamala will poll excellently in AZ, NV, PA, and WI once the attack ads start showing them all the fantastically stupid shit she's said over the years.
>>
File: trump sharts.png (701 KB, 964x1024)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>475788390
>Why isn't Kamala winning?
She started campaigning 5 days ago. She's already rising in the polls. If you cope this hard so early on, one can only imagine what your mental state will be when she wins in November due to moderate support.
>>
>>475790136
>when she wins in November due to moderate support.
She's down with indepedents 12-20 points depending on the poll.
>>
File: 1627374778450.gif (3.95 MB, 389x269)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB GIF
>>475788390
>woman
>leadership
>>
>>475788390
Normies don't care about the election until October
>>
>>475790759
normies are back on football now.
>>
>>475788390
She's actually worse than Biden. The democrats are basically throwing this election.
>>
>>475788390
WI, MI are already blue in latest polling. PA coming shortly. At some point rightoids should learn not to underestimate their opponents or at least put some work in but no.
>>
>>475788390
The Brat memes haven't reached the whole country. Once they do, everyone will be Kruisin with Kamala
>>
>>475789506
2 more weeks?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.