[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

LEVEL 5 PANDEMIC RISK SENT FROM UK
https://x.com/BNOFeed/status/1816946677736935733
>>
>>475788883
Emma mutilated xer genitals
>>
>>475788883
We Are Not Going Back
>>
>>475788936
Emma mutilate you if ya don't shaddup.
>>
>>475788883
WTF A BIRD JUST FLU OVER MY HOUSE
>>
>>475788883
I wouldn't be surprised if they do another pandemic before kicking off WWIII just to further condition the masses to accept life under quasi-Martial Law conditions.
>>
>>475788883
Good.
>>
>>475788883

Fuck that bullshit. Im not wearing a mask at my wagie job. I was forced to for 2 years untill I quit my job in 2022. Were not gonna fall for another scamdemic.
>>
>>475788883
I fairly certain my family caught this. We live in a rural community. It wasn't devastating but it did suck. Initial symptoms set in 2 - 3 weeks ago. I'm still feeling a bit drained from it. I don't think this is anything to freak out about though.
>>
>>475788993
ahh, i had been thinking they were going to do either/or. you just made me understand it's going to be both/and.
>>
>>475788883
I was wondering when they would roll out the next make believe virus hoax. If you play these cute little games again then don't whine and bitch about food and gas prices since you will deserve it. I'm sure all the cocky White zoomer shoplifters will be thrilled. They are lucky I am not a snitch like most Americans are.
>>
>>475788883
Gotta justify lockdowns again so they can use mail in voting.
>>
>>475788883
More lockdowns, more election fraud
>>
>>475788883
https://kdvr.com/news/colorado/10-human-avian-flu-cases-confirmed-among-colorados-poultry-dairy-workers/
>>
File: vax--TINA_SHUFFLE.webm (981 KB, 960x960)
981 KB
981 KB WEBM
TAKE THE VAX TO ALTER GRANDMA'S GENES
>TAKE THE VAX TO ALTER GRANDMA'S GENES

>>
>>475788883
>BIRD FLU HAPPENING LEVEL 5 PANDEMIC RISK SENT FROM UK
The WHO/CDC & Bill Gates warned us about this......It's about that time again chaps

Captcha: AX666
>>
File: 1681004244809819.png (60 KB, 876x864)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>475788883
Gotta import more third world niggers that spread disease. This is why I hate "Democracy", the common person is too fucking stupid to live their own lives freely, they ALWAYS fuck up every single time. Voting? Fuck no, Tyrants and Dictators only. Only 1% of Humans have a soul and the current state of the West has only confirmed and solidified that belief for me.

Fuck freedom, the vast majority of us do not deserve it exactly because of shit like this.
>>
They will literally have to take my pet wren Rock from our corpses.
>>
>>475788883
Fake and gay
>>
>>475788883
Are people kissing birds or something?
>>
Have a bad feeling the next one will be the real deal. Covid was nearly all hype and fear mongering so they're going to need a much more lethal virus the next time they try it.
>>
>>475789119
You been tonguing birds anuses?
>>
>>475789570
They're more loyal than women these days anon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>475789596
I had this same thought but more so in everybody is gonna say fuck it and go outside and keep partying and it would be spread like crazy lmao.
>>
> OMG, ANOTHER PANDEMICCCCCCC

not even vaxxmaxxed normies get hyped by this lame shit anymore

come up with something new, mosche
>>
>>475789159
Never underestimate our leaders when it comes to always choosing the most sinister option possible.
>>
>>475789596
Only genetically deficient people die from these types of things, if it's even real at all...
I just saw an article about a summer wave of COVID and how it's a real big deal but I haven't been sick and I haven't seen a single sick person and I live in a big city where people tongue one anothers anuses.
>>
>>475788883
This was going around in 2021-22 as well
>>
>>475789661
Valid reasoning.
You are forgiven.
>>
I wore a vaxxies donated 2nd hand clothes one day. Now I am dying, it hurts everywhere for more than a year. I literally hear computer noises in my brain 24/7, and I see disturbing computer text on walls.

First off, this is nano technology shit. Second of all, its a selfspreading "vaccine". Im fucked beyond comprehension.
>>
>>475789661
>bird
Comes by every hour to check on me and its food bowl. Bounces around and pretend while we watch horror westerns
>Anna
Total cunt who throws away two years for a job two hours away
>>
>>475790135
preens. Not sure why autocorrect is pretend
>>
Checks out. 10 year UST minus 2 year UST is about to univert over 0.0%.
>>
>>475788883
So do I get CERB again or what?
>>
>>475789661
kek. unironically they kind of are. crows are known to give gifts (shiny stuff, rocks, sticks, peanuts) to people in exchange for food. according to scientism they have similar intelligence to a 7-year-old child
>>
>>475789333
Witnessed
>Tyrants & Dictators only Fuck freedom
Wow calm down there champ relax & take your meds

There is absolutely no-proof or evidence "Jews are convincing the lowest simpletons goys,
to become co-conspirators in it all & ushering in a GRT so it can genocide White nuclear family's
that will lead to the collapse of society, thus creating a New World Order lead by WEF oligarchs & elected world leaders yada yadda yadda"

>STUPID BOOMER
Anyway, a little bit of the West collapsing & millions of Whites dying never hurt or killed no-body
Humans should just allow the Satanic-Occult & it's Demonic sacrifice rituals to procced...All planned
>Read your Talmud *(Pentateuch-Torah-Tanakh-Midrash)* Only Jews are permitted though
Just try to think of all the sacrifices as payment
>A little bit of Satan & the Elite ruling class sacrificing people never hurt or killed no-body.

Anyway it's good for Central Banks & Government win-win for the Omni-Elite Oligarch's
-Less people
-More acquisition consolidating the middle/lower to a more subservient/slave/service class
-Problem Reaction Solution - Hegelian Dialectic

Hence the Distraction/Objective #1-20
>Distraction/Objective #1 - [Division] NPC/LGBT-IQ-MAP/SJW/BLM/Feminist/White-Supremist aka Replacing the Noahide Laws with Anit-Noahide Laws *Negative [-] TIBPD*
Distraction/Objective #2 - [Control] MK Ultra/Project Mockingbird aka seize Control/Own all News Media/Movies/Gaming/Books/Social Media anything "Television"
Distraction/Objective #3 - [Control] Fake News Disinformation Governance Board aka Ministry of Truth 1984 for Regulating Internet/Social Media Platforms
ect

Also try looking at things from the Omni-Elite/Globalist-Jew point of view & how hard this has all been to orchestrate.
Honestly without the Jewish-Elites ruling & providing us with jobs & money in their weapons factories/mines/farms/armies
we would be behaving like barbaric savages waring with each for the scraps left behind from our Jewish-Overlords
>>
File: GS-syLmbIAIBNi0.jpg (463 KB, 1785x2048)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
Chitin is the cause of respiratory illness
>>
>>475788883
>worldwide visitors in olympic satanic event
>spread new virus
>>
Flu is caused by chitin.

Chitin comes from dust mites and mold. During winter we close the house airtight, so our dead skin cells do not escape. Dust mites feed on dead skin, and they thrive. Mold loves moisture, and mold contains chitin. You get cold and flu because your house is filled with toxic chitin. Your lungs try to eject it through cough, runny nose and sneezing. Wearing a mask prevents moisture, mold, dust mites, bacteria, dead cells and CO2 toxins from being ejected, which is why mask-tards are always getting "covid".

Run a dehumidifier and air filter. Then you will not get sick. Chitin also causes diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, asthma, arthritis and more.

Now you know. Share this
>>
>>475788883
It's level four did you even read your tweet
>>
File: electionVirus.jpg (108 KB, 945x827)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>475788883
The poison spreads to everyone

** UNVAXXED BLOOD HAS VAXXIE GROWTH STRUCTURES

It doesn't even matter if you get the vax or not. It sheds into everyone else & grows in new host

They're finding self replicating vax structures in unvaxxed blood

rumble.com/v48pis6-truth-science-and-spirit-episode-4-the-reality-of-shedding.html
anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/changing-live-blood-analysis-findings

** CLOTS GROW EVEN AFTER BODY DIES

5 minutes into this Dr C vid they show a vial of vax clot calamari that shows they DO continue to grow, even after removed from body & put in preservative

https://youtu.be/-o20mtbsL7Q?t=317

Scientists find moving tech in vaxxed blood dead for 8 months

>32:00 mark

bitchute.com/video/DFIBUmotPmvD

rumble.com/c/HumanityUnitedNow
anamihalceamdphd.substack.com
bitchute.com/video/IBa3VImzFFlZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/475282766

** VAX DETOX

anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/changing-live-blood-analysis-findings

>antioxidants, alkaline diet, EDTA, high dose Vitamin C, Methylene Blue, Humic & Fulvic Acid, Malic Acid, NAC, DMG

Pyrantel pamoate once a week for 3 weeks, once a year, to clear intestine parasites

Use Zelenko protocol to clear vax

Pray for divine intervention

"Please God clean us all of hydrogel and nanotechnology blood poisons & instead transmute it to the good"

Pray for God to transmute the evil to good, which makes the magnitude of evil not so important. Pray that the more the beast wriggles the faster the divine plan comes to fruition. Pray any & all actions people take ultimately energize the divine plan & it doesn't matter if they have good or bad intentions. Pray to redirect all efforts everywhere & every-when into the divine goal

youtu.be/D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke (New Discovery Shows How To Pray 10x More Effectively In Half The Time)
getwisdom.com/creators-recommended-daily-prayers

rumble.com/v164wkr-demon-spills-beans-about-vax-during-exorcism-better-version.html
>>
>>475789269
Release the GMO mosquitoes.
>>
>>475792870

stop shilling this shit, you faggot
>>
>>475792482
I think you mean radon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.