[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whitehouse pride 23.webm (3.92 MB, 576x1024)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
Let us reflect on what that means. Webm related was America under a White """"Christian"""" president. Now imagine what it's gonna be like after 8 years under a half-breed, directionless, current-thing, empty-suit neoliberal abomination like Kamala. America literally won't live to see 2035 (the year when China colonizes Mars and bans troons on that planet), and it's a fucking beautiful thing.
I mean, obviously America should ideally be nuked off the map just to be sure, but unfortunately that can't be done without destroying much of the world and killing actual humans, so we have to settle for the next best thing - The Slow Rot.
Whichever way you turn it, the future is bright for liberty-loving, troon-hating people everywhere. Long live the Free World. Death to America.
>>
>>475789917
it means the abandoonment of isreal and europe and the death of the great satan
>>
>>475789917
Honestly Drumpf should be TERRIFIED

I was over at my dad’s acreage today helping with his canola and flax fields. He lives in a rural municipality of a very tory province. At the end of the harvest we goosed’er down the grids to one of the nearby offsales. It’s the kind of place that farmers, potash miners, legit watermelon wearing rider fans and the working class go to unwind with a two four of Pil.

Premier Harris was on the TV and the local grader driver said to his auto mechanic (friends since Craven ’98)

“Frig bud. Truth is she ain’t so bad eh. The nuisance ground is operational, the annual Kaiser tournament went smoothly and the curling rink’s been pebbled properly. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’Tisdale Kam’s got my vote this year”.

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Fuck yeah bud” and “I’ll hack a dart to that” from the men around me. Even saw the lonely bunnyhug wearing treaty six status Indian in the corner raise his Texas mickey with a nod.
>>
>>475789917
I'd fuck that tranny. That's all.
>>
File: mole jar.png (221 KB, 680x680)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>475789997
Sounds good to me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.