[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (967 KB, 944x518)
967 KB
967 KB PNG
How do you even come back from this as a nation? I thought the USA was the Godless degenerate, holy fuck.
>>
>>475790376
OP is MKUltra
>>
>>475790472
MKultra red pilled

get fucked you Godless kike.
>>
>>475790376
>I thought the USA was the Godless degenerate, holy fuck
Haha yeah so much for Hitler liberating France. God damn 60 years of German occupation. America was the lesser evil after all.
>>
>>475790376
The bottom right looks like Miley Cyrus lmao
And OP, pic related.
>>
>>475790376
You know, I was okay with the opening ceremony, other than it being boring, up until this part. Fucking globalhomo always has its say.
>>
>>475790376
Ye. France just one up'd you lads
>>
>>475790376
I was wrong
bring back protestants I'm sorry I made fun of you the church fell by itself anyways
>>
>>475791611
Yes, then it went downhill fast. Really is a national embarrassment no joke
>>
>>475790376
Your country was created in the principles of the French revolution and they used the puritan protestants to do the hard work.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.