[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Donald Trump no longer is wearing his ear bandage, and suprise suprise, he has absolutely no visible injury at all. Funny that. I mean, if he was ACTUALLY hit by a bullet you would think he would take a lot longer to heal, or that there would be scarring at least.

Let's face facts people. This guy faked the whole thing. This proves the blood pack theory. Yes, an actual person was killed, but likely taken out on purpose to lend credibility to the story. This guy is a sicko, and a fraud. He killed an audience member to make this bullshit story more credible, and you're a fool is you believe anything about the attempted "assassination" story.

Source for photo:
https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/26/donald-trump-seen-no-bandage-first-time-since-shooting-injury/
>>
>>475793170
Just be honest and admit you're a pre-op tranny who loves old brown bitches.
>>
>>475793254
OP is almost as fake and gay as Trump's assassination attempt.
>>
>>475793170
just because your faggot inside-out dick will never heal into a vagina does not mean people can't heal in a few weeks
>>
File: 1721800105823588.jpg (32 KB, 800x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>>475793400
If he was hit but a bullet in the ear, it would have blown at least a chunk of his ear off. In fact, trump's team claimed this is exactly what happened. But that was a lie. The whole shooting was a lie. You've been duped, and the fact that he has not even so much as a scar proves this. The proof is right there in that picture. It shows NOTHING. Know why? Because nothing happened to Trump. He arranged it all. He was safe tye entire time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.