[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1697586954137593.png (1.3 MB, 1489x818)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
I really dont like it when people use the n-word.
I get all jumpy and feel like I'm in danger just because I was around it.

Only kids and retarded teenagers use that word in todays social climate. No one with anything to lose wants to be associated with racism.

Seeing y'all say it online so much only makes me cringe and think that you have no self preservation.

There are bad people in every race but that work is a blanket insult and should not be used.

You can insult a country but you can't insult a people, it's just wrong.

I'm a good fearing person and I know that the n-word is evil.

So please take a minute to think about the dumb stuff you say before you say them /pol/

We are better than this.
>>
Nigger.
>>
>>475796897
nigger
>>
File: 1718410449689258.gif (3.03 MB, 420x431)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>475796897
And why do you think I have nothing to lose, nigger? Possibly because I sat there and told you niggers that we were all equal, nigger, and you niggers called me racist, nigger, for saying all the races, nigger nigger nigger, were equal.

So FUCK you .

NIGFAZ4LIFE

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA
MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAA

https://youtu.be/Tu7OfIEto10
>>
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
:(
>>
>>475796897
I agree, rhank you OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.