[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3374.jpg (135 KB, 665x900)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I couldn’t have been there but after a few hundreds years of the Olympics they’ve become incredibly degenerate. He could’ve seen the same degenerate shit we’re seeing to have banned them.
>>
>>475799179
It would've been probably even worse back then.
Pagan loved animal sacrifice, did shit tons of abortions, slavery was very fucking demented back then, faggotry was silently tolerated.
Christians at those times were very fucking radicalized, so you can imagine just how mad they've been against pagans.
>>
>>475799179

Theodosius? The one who split the empire between his sons and put out the Fire of Vesta? The one whom tolled the bell of Rome's fall? The man who returned the once great nation into the kingdom it fought to escape?
I will not apologize. Nor should the Roman sons of that once great empire. May his soul fester in the river Styx and his body eternally devoured by maggots and worms.
>>
>>475800747
>did shit tons of abortions,
it kept the dysgenic morons at bay and from growing into christians

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.