[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9321.png (2.54 MB, 1290x2796)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
I’ve always hated kids my age teens I never fit in with them I don’t smoke I don’t drink I don’t have sex even if I wanted to no girl would want me for I am nothing and no one my life holds no value I never did anything special in my life nothing of significance never went out partying never hung out never traveled out of the country only been to 3 states I’ve lived a boring recluse miserable life drowning in my own despair sulking in my own misery every time I try to connect with other kids I’m left out singled out or just out right insulted for not living an eventful life I can’t drive one kid I met in a hospital had recounted a memory in which he had flown a plane I don’t like mainstream media I don’t follow trends and I don’t follow the lives of celebrities I am a black sheep in a heard of white goats there is no possible way for me to fit in to todays society of children I don’t listen to rap I am of mixed race and am overweight I am so far from the norm that even if I tried truly made it my life goal to fit in with my peers I will never succeed this is the harsh truth I don’t have a choice of who I want to be were I want to end up I am a kite I go where ever the wind directs me I have no say in anything I have no mouth but I must scream i am in hell looking at heaven I am Isolated all kids my age are having sex smoking pot drinking alcohol and partying meanwhile I sit in my room staring at the wall whenever I talk to or hear from kids my age they are in relationships kissing and having lots of sex my old st Gerald’s friends bragged about having sex the person I met in the hospital daemon had sex in her room with another girl the night I saw them doing that I was so traumatized and filled with despair at the thought that I would never experience that in the hallway I got into the fetal position and began crying at the end of the hall
>>
Nice copypasta
>>
>>475800111
The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".
>>
>>475799993
Made it to the party about not smoking out and starting at the wall.

Smoke pot, anon.
Also, you aren't nearly as unique as you imagine.
10% of every single graduating class is exactly like you.
I thought many of the same things you said.

And etc.

P.S.
>one kid I met in a hospital

And uh what exactly were you in this 'hospital' for?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.