[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FreeEnergy.png (61 KB, 1284x1164)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
Leftists love free things, and they love "freedom". They also swear and die by "environmentalism" and they hate oil with a burning passion. They also claim to be the Party of Scienceā„¢.

Post this on X/Twitter, as well as print this out near places that "educated" Leftists love to hang out (coffee shops, libraries, gay bars). If enough Leftists demand to repeal the laws of Thermodynamics, celebrities would do this, and very prominent Democrats will also unironically parrot this. If Camel-Toe Harris retweets this, or says it otherwise, there is absolutely no recovery for her, even if she claims that it's a "joke", especially since she was a prosecutor that supposedly held up the law.
>>
I don't want them distracted from israel. I ant every person of every political bent to cause problems for kikes
>>
>>475800477
OP is a dianetics fag
>>
>>475800801
I just want them to show how "scientific" they are, and by playing up to words they love.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.