[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Besides not wanting Trump to be president, what makes people want to vote for pic related? She is not presidential material in my estimation.
>>
>>475809794
>Besides not wanting Trump to be president
They don't have a second reason to vote for her
>>
>>475809794
Some will vote for her because she has to sit while she pees
>>
>>475809794
>what makes people want to vote for pic related?
The colossal full court press of propaganda across 99% of US media. They want to vote for her because their trusted sources have told them they want to vote for her. Same as usual, it's just course corrections don't typically occur this abruptly or aggressively.
>>
>>475810228
True but that's a stupid reason to vote for someone. Or because she's as black as Obama.
>>
>>475809794
It's Her Turn
>>
>>475809794
White women
>>
>>475809794
>Besides not wanting Trump to be president, what makes people want to vote for pic related?
That is the reason. That is my only reason. I voted for Republicans for nearly twenty years, from when I turned 18, until 2016.
Even now, I still vote for them in local and state elections.
If the Republicans had put up literally anyone else I would have voted for them: DeSantis, Haley, Scott, Hutchinson, Burgum.
For some reason /pol/ willfully disbelieves how many of us there are with this exact same position. The more you look beyond the Internet, look at people who don't know the MAGA drama of the day, more common the "Vote for every Republican except Trump" type is.
>>
>>475809794
The only reason people are excited over this DEI hire is because she's a black woman and Biden is leaving the race.
>>
>>475809794
You could pick any other person on planet earth to run against Trump and they would still win.
>>
>>475812100
But she doesn't have any leadership traits or experience.
>>
>>475809794
she has a vagina, good enough for me :)
>>
>>475812481
She's not black though
>>
Medicare for all. It's time for America to reign in the hospital-industrial complex. Medicine is INSANELY expensive, yet we get worse care, all because jew insurance companies rule the entire industry. If she does medicare for all, everyone wins, then you can vote for Ivanka or whoever next election. It's time for this to happen. If Trump wasn't owned by jew insurance lobbiests, he could propose it also and win, but he won't because he's bought an dpaid for.
>>
>>475809794
I'm voting for her because we need a President who sucks dick and eats ass and gets fucked in the ass and eats cum.
>>
because she slays
>>
File: 1000004825.png (162 KB, 1080x916)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>475809794

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.