[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Destiny is really furious that Trump is still alive. During his sperging on Twitter, he mocked the guy who got his head blown off on the account of being another dumb Trump supporter and he implied that it would be better if Trump was dead. He also still seems really scared of the "insurrection" which happened years ago.
Yet, despite clearly thinking American democracy is in danger, and that if Trump gets another chance at leading the country, or republicans even, America will turn into a dictatorship, he is still talking. He is still streaming. He is still trying to bait people into his autistic debates. If what he believes is true, to the intensity that he is trying to sell, he should dissappear off the face of the earth. As a controversial public figure some kid out there is propably keeping tabs on every tasteless shit he's ever said, and when shit hits the fan, im assuming some terminally online lonewolf, or the newly formed King Trump's gestapo militia will be making some housecalls. He should be on his third appointment will his plastic surgeon and getting his visa ready before they shut the country down and he can't get on a plane. He seems really serious about this. Like, personally, if there was even a 10% chance a tsunami was going to drown my city I'd be packing and going up the mountains. According to the amount of soil in his pants he propably thinks the chances are much higher. He has a couple of months to shut the fuck up and dissappear before what he thinks will happen, happens. So why is he still active? Surely he doesn't think the rifle he has hung on the wall will save him, right?
Destiny, if you're serious about the shit you spew, your actions should really reflect that. According to you, you should have quit years ago.

Either you aren't as scared as you say you are, or you're a moron. Clearly this is a war to you, and you're currently giving away your position.
>>
My man do something better with your life than obsess over ecelebs.
>>
>>475833190
The left is wildly uncool with the under 30 crowd, especially the men. Who ever watched this faggot?
>>
>>475833190
>Why is Destiny still active

Its only a matter of time before he do it.
>>
>>475833353
Im not nearly as obsessed as you think. Basically if you've been around you've heard of his name among others. Pretending you're too cool to have is lamer, arguably.
>>
File: 1710977985882142.png (53 KB, 1222x775)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>475833190
Destiny is not a philosopher.
Destiny is not a political thinker.
Destiny is a video game streamer.
Destiny is doing what he is doing because people give him money.
Destiny has a clad of mentally deranged people that inherited their boomer parents fortune at his disposal; people who literally pay him a hundred dollars a month to be treated like his friend.
Yes, he earns money by selling his "friendship" to donors. Yes, deranged lost men pay a monthly subscription to be a friend of Destiny.

Destiny will not leave the internet for as long as the monthly income is being delivered and looking at how OnlyFans has shown that the earth is filled to the brim with deranged people ready to spend money on nothing, Destiny will probably continue collecting paychecks until he's elderly.
>>
>>475833887
Nobody was paying him to sperg on Twitter like that. There's two reasons he did this and only one is more likely: He either got tired of being hated by both the left and the right and saw the chance to solidify himself as a "leftist" streamer by kicking Trump while he was down, a very elaborate and risky gambit on his part, or he has some autistic personal connection to this whole thing. The latter is more likely.
>>
File: 37637290265382.jpg (92 KB, 674x1200)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
I like Andrew Wilson and I enjoyed watching him rip Destiny a new fuckhole.
>>
>>475834287
Based. Andrew is good people and a genuinely friendly guy.
>>
>>475833190
Are you kidding. He's still requesting cum dumpstered loads to eat out of strange girl's twats... imagine the smell.
>>
File: 1692913393764.png (195 KB, 500x553)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
Wow. I didn't read any of that. Get fucked OP.
>>
>>475833190
Why anyone would listen to a hypocritical cuck is a mystery .
>>
>>475836113
But you did, and you're the faggot for lying
>>
>>475833190
he is a jesuit, these are angry bitter people.
>>
Because you live under occupation. The rules are enforced on you, not on them. You'll either shoot your way out of this mess or die in prison.
>>
>>475833190
I bet you have mocked countless people whove died over the years. Of all people /pol/ anons clutching their pearls about this is one of the most hypocritical ever
>>
>>475833190
Yeah yeah we know but another man is fucking his wife... so he's the one who's living in Hell at this very moment
>>
File: OP.png (232 KB, 500x553)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
Oh wow another destiny cuck thread. If he behaves himself maybe his wife will let him eat out Tyrone's semen after he inseminates her this time.
>>
>>475837745
anons here don't present themselves as aloof enlightened centrists like this fag does. Why does people holding him to his own standards bother you so?
>>
>…off on the account of being another dumb Trump supporter and he implied that it would be better if Trump was dead.
Firefighter would be alive if T Devil didn’t exist.

Sounds like a streamer caused you to microwave your own brain. Try revising what you wrote before you post. Thanks for the garbage thread supporting Destiny.
>>
>>475833758
I can’t wait
>>
File: 1721364565925847.jpg (85 KB, 719x1079)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
>>475833758
more likely be his son after he shot him with a bb gun the other week
>>
>>475834641
>>475834287
Wilson is not a good person, he's an absolute piece of shit. But tiny somehow manages to be worse.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.