[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>the crusades were evil
Tell me you didn't fall for this, the most retarded psyop in the world, Anon...

https://youtu.be/Ojm0LCb2V5I?si=xnaLCwoE1q6GB5r6
>>
>>475836492
the crusades were evil
because they FAILED
Failure is not a virtue
>>
>>475836492
The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".
>>
>>475836492
yeah, raiding constantinopole and killing fellow cuckstians wasn't evil at all
>>
File: jewishtears.webm (1.05 MB, 320x240)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB WEBM
>>475840352
glowniggers are all pedophiles until proven to be kikes then they are pedovores
>>
Would the devil cry out saying good is evil while it is being struck down for performing evil as good?

>Likely.
>>
>>475836492
Nothing that removes jews from the Holy Land can be labeled as evil
>>
>>475838540
Actually they succeeded. They succeeded in destroying large swaths of eastern Christianity.
Islam was wholly unaffected.
>>
>>475838540
You really have to be specific, they establish the kingdom of Jerusalem and that lasted about 200 years before its fall, so more successful than current Isreal.
I could not care about Jerusalem as a place, and not Catholic, but would sign up to retake Constantinople and Jerusalem for Christianity purely because they should all die and for the aesthetics.
>>
>>475841757
And just like the last Crusade, Christians will be hurt, Islam will be unaffected, and your dumb colony will fall within a century.`
>>
I mean, they were invading Europe for hundreds of years by that point, weren't they?
I guess they don't think it's evil if it's gradual?
>>
>>475836492
>fail to permanently conquer the holy land
>succeed in destroying eastern christian bastion that deffended europe from muslims
>2 centuries later muslims invade and control christian balkans
Crusades started based, but became the evil that did more harm to christian europe.
>>
>>475836492
The crusades were evil but not because the Muslims were innocent victims, they were evil because it caused thousands of innocent aryans to die for desert jew fairy tales
>>
>>475841987
Not only that but people forget the lands the crusaders wanted to take were all Christian for hundreds of years prior

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.