[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (198 KB, 445x393)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
Okay what the fuck. Some niggers were talking about this in some assmongold video's comments and I did some digging and I think the Beast drama goes WAY further than you niggers might realize.

>Choco Factory Golden Ticket "Winners"
youtube: /watch?v=Vs7HN_5z-RA
The video is filled with proof they weren't picked at random.
>First the "winner" didn't buy box at store, was mailed to him. He received texts and phone calls from Beast crew trying to confirm, package arrived at his house.
>The box was already opened and taped back together, they even say so in the video. Box was not factory sealed and beast company replaced a bar with the ticket bar. There were only 7 bars in the box not 10 like the box says.
"Bella" freudian slips saying "Jimmy, thank you for picking us." Her husband backtracks and says "NO IT WAS RANDOM".
Later the husband wins the half a million in the contest too. The winners were chosen by mr beast and there was never a "lotto" or a "competition".

Now on to the GEASY shit.
The winner of the mr beast chocolate factory "lottery", his wife "Bella", that wife was 14 when she co-founded some child ran origami owl mlm scam shit.

Heres a video about the child ran mlm origami owl scam shit if you're inclined.
youtube: /watch?v=PejeafOnSqw

Forbes archive of origami owl mlm scam WITH talks about PEDO SHIT
tinyurl: /2aj9ee5v

The other co founder is her mother who got charged with computer tampering by trying to delete emails about pedo shit from the wife of Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock.
tinyurl: /29fhpusn
>She was sentenced to 13 years in prison for abusing the boy over a span of three years.

Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock also tried to cover up the whole thing.
tinyurl: /33yz4fbu
>It's also clear that Fulton Brock did what he could, as an elected official with powerful friends, to help her evade justice.

btw OWLS and that pedo shit happened in MARICOPA COUNTY of all places.
>>
>>476289614
Negro whaaat
>>
mr. beast is weird
>>
What? You're telling me there's a blackmail pedophile ring in the entertainment industry? No way! Next you're gonna say they're jewish.
>>
no one cares about your e-celeb bullshit
>>
I've been following the people and it's quite clear these "lucky lamberts" are connected to some Arizona pedo ring
>>
>>476289818
the eceleb shit is just exposing an Arizona pedo ring
>>
>>476289614
Ill never forget that dude getting beat up by a 15 year old kid he called out to fight.
>>
File: froggy_laugh.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>476289731
lmao
>>
THIS GOES DEEP: CHILD RAN PYRAMID SCAM, PEDO SHIT, AND MARICOPA COUNTY
>>
>>476289614

I half know what you are talking about because I saw the videos about Mr Beast. The whole thing was a scam, winner pre-selected, Mr Beast is a giant fraud.

> Bella" freudian slips saying "Jimmy, thank you for picking us." Her husband backtracks and says "NO IT WAS RANDOM".

lol yeah that shit was funny

> The other co founder is her mother who got charged with computer tampering by trying to delete emails about pedo shit from the wife of Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock.

Yeah this is where you lost me. What is this schizo shit? Who or what are you talking about?
>>
>>476290731
>Yeah this is where you lost me. What is this schizo shit? Who or what are you talking about?
The winner's wife "bella" her mother, who co founded origami owl when bella was 14
https://web.archive.org/web/20200921204430/https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/susan-brock-pal-christian-weems-cops-plea-in-evidence-tampering-case-6665071
>>
>>476290916

Damn. I didn’t know any of this. What a bizarre rabbit hole.
>>
>>476289614
links

>The other co founder is her mother who got charged with computer tampering by trying to delete emails about pedo shit from the wife of Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock.
>tinyurl: /29fhpusn
>She was sentenced to 13 years in prison for abusing the boy over a span of three years.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200921204430/https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/susan-brock-pal-christian-weems-cops-plea-in-evidence-tampering-case-6665071

>Forbes archive of origami owl mlm scam WITH talks about PEDO SHIT
>tinyurl: /2aj9ee5v
some reason this tinyurl is already broken
https://web.archive.org/web/20131101080454/http://www.forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2013/10/22/250-million-for-a-14-year-olds-big-idea-origami-owl/

>Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock also tried to cover up the whole thing.
>tinyurl: /33yz4fbu
>It's also clear that Fulton Brock did what he could, as an elected official with powerful friends, to help her evade justice.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150519203456/https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/brocked-up-supervisor-fulton-brock-attempted-to-cover-up-the-sexual-liaisons-between-his-wife-daughter-and-a-teenage-boy-6450425
>>
>>476291581
Yeah, it's wild. There's other weird shit too, I just want to archive the stuff before sharing
>>
your fucking link to the owl mlm scam report by Forbes is also broken

Weird story though, like all of these people are in some secret tribe of pedophiles. Are they all Mormons?
>>
>>476291822
see >>476291647
i was able to post the full link there, my op link wouldn't let me post archive org links so i shorten them and that one broke for some reason
>>
>>476289614
Mr. Beast is weird.
>>
>>476289614
bump
there is also the issue of alot of big youtubers partnering with mr beast, while his pedo tranny was working for him. These youtubers likely have their own pedo shit going on too, or connected to mr beast pedo empire.
>>
>>476291647
If someone (Mr. Beast) were to run a contest or sweepstakes and then fraudulently choose a winner for ulterior reasons, what crime might have been committed? What agency would investigate such a crime?
>>
>>476292202
to my knowledge Federal Trade Commission, Federal Bureau of Investigation, State Attorney General’s Office, and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
All would definitely have their own investigations if someone were to report them
>>
>>476292108
>there is also the issue of alot of big youtubers partnering with mr beast, while his pedo tranny was working for him.
Yeah, pretty sure a big pedo ring is about to be blown wide open.

>These youtubers likely have their own pedo shit going on too, or connected to mr beast pedo empire.
No doubt. the way i see it is, there was an original pedo ring with the winner's wife's mother "chrissy" and here origami owl shit and the pedo beast empire built a separate one and surpassed them but they both indoctrinate and funnel kids
>>
>>476289614
Is this photo of a young Mr. Beast with Maxwell?
A schizo posted this a couple weeks ago
>>
>>476293063
>Is this photo of a young Mr. Beast with Maxwell?
nah that's his CIA mom but that pic is WILD, it definitely is mr beast.
this is the origin to my knowledge >>470793253
>>
We all know why you chose Bella, Mr Beast, you sick fuck
>>
>>476290526
>MARICOPA COUNTY
QRD?
>>
File: file.png (170 KB, 903x1183)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>476295054
massive pedo ring
>>
bamp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KjBe1rYt8
>>
>>476289614
This needs a MemoryHold investigation
>>
>>476289614
>he doesn’t know
>>
File: IMG_4182.png (288 KB, 972x1102)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>476289614
All managed by the Jews at Night Inc
All pedo troons
>>
Man I live in maricopa county and im already investigating shit. Youve added to my list.
>>
>>476293063
The tinnitus proves it true.
>>
>>476300658
damn i forgot about that
>>
This origami owl business is creepy
>>
File: 7255756845279346346.png (553 KB, 790x373)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>476289614
>the Beast drama goes WAY further than you niggers might realize.
>>
File: origami owl hq.png (1.65 MB, 851x845)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
This young jewerly company grew from an idea started by a 14 year old girl to a 600 employee company in two years! The client wanted a sleek, modern headquarters, while keeping the playful, fun environment that attracts many of their employees and customers. The founder wanted the office to be about the experience.
>>
File: chrissy weems.png (278 KB, 389x484)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
On November 2, after Weems had visited Brock in jail, Brock called her from the clink and the two had a conversation where Weems tries to get Brock to tell her some sort of password using code-talk about a trip the two on to California.

"I have a question," Weems said to Brock during the conversation, "do you remember when you and I went to California and when we went to that, that, you and I and all the girls we went to the beach house and you had to have a password to get in the gate, do you remember what that is?"

At first, Brock seemed confused by the question, but later, after some hints from Weems, seemed to figure it out.
>>
>>476300658
I'm still not suspicious of asmongold tbdesu, mostly because I know he's an old internet user and he still seems pretty independent
>>
>>476305343
He is born into a glownigger bloodline. None of the top streamers are organic. Its the new wave of hollywood movie celebrities.
>>
>>476289614
I mean the dude was shady as fuck from the start. (((Mr. Beast))) which is some jewtoob eceleb fag that somehow makes his living by giving random niggers money. Extremely low IQ content that would cater to a goycattle fanbase. If you didn't think there was something fishy about this random loser kike (((Mr. Beast))) coming out of nowhere making all this crazy money giving a pack of niggers fried chicken to dance like a monkey for him then you are retarded.
>>
>>476305609
I don't see how he's a psyop
>>
>>476306011
Nigger he has been controlled for years and years
You missed the glory days, now everything mainstream is curated.
>>
>>476306244
Sure but I still don't see the psyop with him specifically
>>
File: pe ju.jpg (144 KB, 1024x1022)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>476289614
Go back to r3ddit with this leftist zoomer faggotry and namedropping of shills
>>
The vlog in the OP is a rabbit hole. Theres a whole anti community about how they are basically abusing their adopted kid for views. The mom who helped Susan brock delete incriminating messages about molesting a young teenage boy is in the picture btw. They are all connected to the mormon church.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/dellavlogssnark/

>>476306011
The psyop is normalizing young men being giga losers playing video games and being disgusting all day.
>>
>>476289614
He gets a cut of the charity scams, too.
Total NPC idiot with a massive ego.
>>
>>476306473
Isn't that basically anybody who got popular from playing video games, like pewdiepie? Unrelated to vidya, filthyfrank became popular from pretending to be a dirty loud scumbag, so was he a psyop too?
>>
>>476304468
Targeting and getting children to run a MLM (pyramid scheme) is absolutely wild and criminal, somehow they loop holed via getting their parents to be in charge of everything.

>>476306473
Yeah I was reading through that shit and it's crazy.
>>
>>476306307
When have you ever heard him speak openly about Jews, or trannys, or faggots that wasn't the same mainstream talking points?
It's to make people think they are getting counter culture, but in reality it's curated slop.
>>
File: Jc2Bg9DU1V.png (520 KB, 738x505)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
WTF
>>
>>476289614
this faggot crook was already dreaming of the presidency kek
the fall will be all the harder
>>
Buy an ad, ibs faggot
>>
>>476289614
The whole 100 wells in Africa thing was a front for child trafficking..
>>
File: dota glow comms.png (1.79 MB, 1592x4184)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>476306662
>Isn't that basically anybody who got popular from playing video games, like pewdiepie? Unrelated to vidya, filthyfrank became popular from pretending to be a dirty loud scumbag, so was he a psyop too?
Yes of course. Pewdiepie got dangerously based and was part of cancel culture. Filthy frank has been a giga faggot shill. Read pic related to fully understand how much glowniggers control the online culture. The infographic is for dota but it goes for all big video game streamers/esports.
>>
>>476289614
Time to get rid of this asshole. Turn him to Mr Noose.
>>
>>476295054
They tried to destroy Sheriff Joe Arpaio because he was interfering with the supply chain.
>>
>>476306694
I mean yeah but that's basically any celebrity or eceleb that still wants to have a career. I can't think of any youtube "famous" people that have talked explicitly about kikes. That doesn't mean they're a psyop. That's like saying my boss is psyopping me because he's never openly shit talked kikes or niggers to the entire company. The internet has HR hags too if you're a person who makes money from the internet.
>>476306927
That's kind of my point though, pewdiepie came close to being cancelled for saying nigger once and he's never done anything like that again as far as I know, yet people still don't see him as a psyop simply because he was mainstream at one point. I don't really know much about filthy frank except that he was around, I wouldn't know what he was shilling except being a complete degenerate and making the "haha i'm retarded and disgusting" sense of humor more mainstream. Besides it's not like any of these people came out of nowhere, I can see why mr beast is an odd case and related to glowniggers because who the fuck even is he? He just appeared one day and broke records and now this literal who is known by tens of millions of people.
>>
>>476306927
also reading your pic right now what the fuck is even going on in this world kek
>>
>>476289614
Don't use tiny url or any shorteners here.
Frens din't want to be tracked.
>>
yes Mr Beast channel is used to pay off deep state assets with his "lotteries". sex trafficking, drugs, hit men, bribes etc
>>
>>476307394
>I can't think of any youtube "famous" people that have talked explicitly about kikes
I think the Skibidi guy did.
>>
>>476289614
>The other co founder is her mother who got charged with computer tampering by trying to delete emails about pedo shit from the wife of Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock.
>tinyurl: /29fhpusn
>>She was sentenced to 13 years in prison for abusing the boy over a span of three years.
>Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock also tried to cover up the whole thing.
>tinyurl: /33yz4fbu
>>It's also clear that Fulton Brock did what he could, as an elected official with powerful friends, to help her evade justice.
>btw OWLS and that pedo shit happened in MARICOPA COUNTY of all places.

Yo... what the fuck?
>Never was a fan of the brand.
>>
File: witch.png (299 KB, 748x417)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
IN ONE OF HER VLOGS SHE DRESSES AS A WITCH WITH A POISON APPLE AND MAKES HER ADOPTED BABY CRY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-yRppVewAQ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>476289614
jeeze, you mean the people that make youtube content for children are grooming them? oh my god, that's so weird. It's almost like occupations become predators hunting grounds. like youth pastors, teachers, pediatricians where they can get access to children. wait, maybe I'm on to something here...
>>
>>476307515
i linked them fully in the thread. see >>476291647
>>
are they coming after Mr. Beast because he doesn't want to pay up for campaign or publicly support some candidate, or are they really afraid he might have a chance? seems a bit far out to be afraid of fucking Mr. Beast becoming prez cmon wtf. seems like a money shakedown or coercing him to choose a side
>>
>>476307758
Thanks fren
>>
>>476307851
yeah for some reason the op post wouldn't allow archive org links said it was spam, i didn't realize tinyurl was comped sushi
>>
>>476300658
>50 Youtubers compete for $1 million is his last video
>They all work for Night Media
Go to Night Media's website and add "/talents" if it is taken down, then you will need to use the wayback to find it. They took it down again but there should be about 50 captures.
>>
>>476289614
Bump. nice thread
>>
File: IMG_9505.jpg (34 KB, 720x795)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>476289836
>>476289614
AQUARIUMG8 ANYONE?
>>
>>476289614
Of course it's all a fucking scam. He was on the pedophile tranny's Discord too and knew everything about him. It doesn't matter because he's a billionaire and can get away with anything.
>>
bump
>>
>>476308856
Until they need a fall guy.
>>
File: file.png (3.68 MB, 2265x1141)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB PNG
>>476308206
https://web.archive.org/web/20240317054021/https://www.night.co/talent
BRO THE LAMBERTS ARE THE 500k CHOCOLATE WINNERS
BELLA'S MOM IS THE BITCH WHO WAS THE PEDO ENABLER AND DELETER OF EMAILS
>>
File: file.png (799 KB, 2089x1195)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>476308407
>AQUARIUMG8 ANYONE?
https://web.archive.org/web/20240308081236/https://www.night.co/talent/aquarium-info
>tfw the aquarium homes were pedo palaces for night
>>
>>476308856
>He's a billionaire
Not anymore.
>what is valuation
Stay in school zoomie.
>>
>>476309132
Nice! Thanks a lot! I've been following Night Media for quite some time, but I didn't actually watch much of Mr Beast or any of the other Night Media talents.
We need a Mr Beast autist who knows all the winners to look at it.
>>
>>476289614
HOLY SHIT YOU SCHIZOS ARE WRITE

tldr: Investigated the links and evidence and OP is absolutely not fake and not gay.

Damn, I can't believe Mr. Beast is in on the pedo thing, or at least associated with it.

Now, tbf, the winner's wife's mother was caught covering up an older woman fucking a younger high school athlete, so it's not a textbook case of child trafficking and exploitation, but imho where there's smoke there's fire.
>>
>>476309132
Her mom was also doing a $1000 scholarship for kids entering college
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KjBe1rYt8
>I read a theory that Bella’s company came after her mom got in trouble and used Bella as the face of the company because the mom’s reputation was so bad and the story of a teenager starting this company brought in a lot of attention
>>
>>476289614

You fucking schizos are absolutely correct and if I try explaining this to anyone off of this board they are going to think I'm crazy.

"So this youtuber named Mr. Beast faked a $500,000 competition, had his chosen partner "win" the competition (they probably didn't win $500,000), and this chosen partner's wife's mother covered up a pedo scandal and also created a multi-level marketing scam targeted at children with orgami.

I love and hate you schizos so much because you are the only place making these connections yet I can't do anything about them and they make you sound crazy to normies KEK
>>
>>476309574
>We need a Mr Beast autist who knows all the winners to look at it.
I'll add it to the list, right now im trying to figure out of the lamberts were apart of night before the competition or after
>>
>>476309697
>>476309974
Welcome to 4chan newfag enjoy your stay
>>
File: you.png (146 KB, 198x247)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>476289614
>>
>>476293033
>youtubers likely have their own pedo shit going on
Mark Rober gets direct funding from the Gates Foundation Used to put out a lot of videos featuring kids in swimming pools.
>>
File: help.png (2.14 MB, 890x1114)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>476289667
>>
>>476309335
what are you even talking about retard
>>
>>476289731
he can do what he wants because he's a mr beast
>>
>>476289614
What is mlm?
>>
>>476310455
multi level marketing
>>
>>476310085
My assumption is that the "numbers" such as views, subs, etc are mostly fake. So it's not like these channels start organically, or if they do they just had them before working there but I don't think they "went viral" (organically) before being selected.
In the comment I am replying to here :
>>476300658
It says they have a lot of money and connections. I think they'd have the ability to "make something go viral" either directly working with Youtube or by using their existing network to promote anything/anyone else they want to promote.
>>
>>476310378
>he doesnt know about aquarium gate
>>
>>476305202
Kek people actually believe this shit

>>476309852
Yeah no shit, the company was staffed by her immediate family the article said. Basically, her family is a bunch of evil scammers that used her face to launch an mlm targeting children. Sick and wicked people, no wonder why her mom covered up pedo shit.

>>476310116
How do I leave?

Everyday we stray further from God, at least WW3 will break out within the next 50 years and clean up some of this mess.

PARTY AT MY BUNKER FOR ALL OF YOU SCHIZOS WHEN THE WAR BREAKS OUT.

The passcode is "Sassafras."
>>
File: IMG_7840.jpg (373 KB, 655x711)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
It’s crazy it’s almost like in order to be rich and famous it’s not about working hard, or staying consistent - it’s just about joining a club that’s full of satanic pedophiles who all blackmail eachother to increase in group loyalty. funny how that works.
>>
>>476289614
anon at this stage you gotta realize no one organically makes it big on jewtube
it's all fake and gay, smoke and mirrors, it's all hollyjew tier production for views aka advertiser money
it's basically all one big racket, and behind the scenes they use the money for what? turning their friends into gay men who prey on kids it seems
>>
>>476310632
it was painful to even remember
>>
>>476310843
>no one organically makes it big on jewtube
If you do, they ban you for arbitrary things, like maybe some foreign food is being eaten, or some word in the background is visible. They make up the excuse to ban and demonetize you if you organically go viral.
>>
>>476310775
This
>>
>>476307532
sauce?
>>
File: file.png (2.65 MB, 2231x1031)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>476310085
>I'll add it to the list, right now im trying to figure out of the lamberts were apart of night before the competition or after
Competition was posted on June 4th 2022, but lamberts were added to night's talent page Aug 19 2023
Over a year later, but interesting that they were on the same media management team
>>
>>476289614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir7PXPy2tQ8
the Mr. Beast rabbit hole goes deep
>>
>>476308355
dare I say kino?
>>
>>476310291
very "kosher" smile.
>ill show my teeth and they think im smiling
>>
File: ohfuck.jpg (23 KB, 612x408)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>476289836
Wouldn't be surprising to me at all. Arizona territory was ran by the Bronfman crime family (Seagrams) going all the way back to the bootlegging days during prohibition. They ran all of the illicit shit in Az. I would be surprised if they still aren't in control today.
After John McCain's wife was paralyzed in that car accident he dumped her and then married the daughter of the Bronfman's number one representative down there. I can't remember his name off the top of my head but Lambert sounds super familiar. Jack? John? That's definitely jew mafia shit if it's the guy/family I am thinking of.
Very very interesting.
>>
>>476289731
Tiny homes and subsidized commie blocks are weird
>>
File: file.png (1.18 MB, 1083x1063)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
https://web.archive.org/web/20240731043446/https://exactnetworth.com/bella-lambert-net-worth/
>have 50million
>win 500k in scam chocolate game
>join same night media group mr beast is on after the 'game'
LOL LMAO WTF IS GOING ON 50 MILLION?????
>>
File: file.png (601 KB, 1077x901)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>476312295
>200 million combined net worth
WTF DOES DALLIN DO
>>
>>476312508
she looks a bit like that pedo chrissy teigen
>>
File: AquariumGate2.jpg (580 KB, 3216x1728)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>476308407
>AQUARIUM

In her latest video from last week, she has a shot where she goes inside her aquarium and walks along it like a toddler.

Sick.
>>
>>476311313
There you have it. Jimmy needed someone to fake the win too, save $500k, and he called up night media.
>>
>>476289614
>>476312295
The attention economy is a mistake and rewards people who prey on people with low impulse control like kids.
>>
File: file.png (2.27 MB, 1073x1055)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>adopt a kid
>spend most of your time taking marketing photos for your child ran mlm
https://www.instagram.com/origamiowl/?hl=en
this bitch just uses her adopted child for marketing, literally
>>
>>476313246
yup.
>mrbeast: NIGHT, LOOK HOW WELL THEY FAKED THE FACTORY WIN
>>
>>476289836
This taps into some seriously deep shit if this broad is related to the Lamberts of the firm Drexel Burnham Lambert. Bronfman, Rothschild, JP Morgan...big boy games.
See:
https://larouchepub.com/other/2002/2932mccain.html
There is a book called Drugs Inc from like the 70s that delved into this shit that is worth checking. There was a whole chapter on the Bronfman's canada>chicago (murder Inc)> arizona pipeline.
>>
File: 1722400858179676.png (1.33 MB, 2479x3508)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>
>>476312295
It's literal high level jewish mafia shit. These are the kids or grandkids of some serious shotcallers in the Bronfman crime syndicate. Bronfmans are fucking kike heavyweights when it comes to crime.
>>
>>476313135
Rotten witch.
>>
>>476312295
Apparently she owns a farm that she pays people to run
>>
>>476314457
Raping kids is wrong. The 17 year old argument doesn't hold up. I think all of you who post this shit are kid fuckers or really useful to them. Whether they support Death penalty for anyone proven to fuck children 12 or under is a good litmus test to start. How do you feel about that?
>>
>>476314457
>mental illness: the post
>>
>>476312127
>>476289836
Warren and Christian Weems are the girls parents. Mr. Lambert on the other hand your guess/research is as good as mine.
I can't find shit on the dude.
>>
>>476314457
we get it bro, you’re an “ephebophile” and AOC is predicated on “maturity” not age for you. We’ve all heard this argument before, you’re mentally ill. Seek help before you get yourself into serious trouble man.
>>
>>476307394
Point is asmonbald has lots of terrible contradictory bluepilled views.
The only eceleb that openly names jews is synthetic man and they suppress the shit out of him.
>>
>>476314999
This was the connection I was making. Because they were involved with the guy running bronfman mob shit in az.
https://www.wrmea.org/1990-april/the-fall-of-drexel-burnham-lambert-and-the-israeli-connection.html

This is the broad you are talking about yes?:
https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/bella-weems-lambert-110718.php
>weems-Lambert
>>
They both did a podcast about 'creating authentic content' kek what the fuck
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq28CcF1wJE
>>
>>476315451
Mob kikes probably run the studio the mr beast is under just like how holywood is run. If anyone digs into it that's gonna be what they'll find.
>>
File: file.png (158 KB, 1451x1003)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>476314999
Found his last job before youtube and origami owl
>Dallin Lambert Social Media Business Strategist
https://nojokemarketing.com/

>>476315451
yeah that's the bitch

>>476315556
makes tons of sense after I found the dude's last job see above
>>
>>476314837
why the fuck did America let in all of these perfidious Jews who ruined our society after WW2.

They're majority good, but a small subset are very bad.
>>
>>476315647
I was just looking at that actually. I have their doxx. What should I do?
>>
>>476314935
>>476315077
>Juvenophile is illiterate
Quelle surprise
>>
File: file.png (508 KB, 2025x1165)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>476315968
leave it, jannies will kill the thread, were already treading water as it is
fwiw, the mom actually founded the company and swapped the company to bella after she got involved with the pedo shit
interestingly the dad works in gaming. kek absolutely shit games too
>>
>>476289614
Please search #goongate
People called out Kris Tyson for associating with pedos last year and it didn't spread at all
>>
File: file.png (967 KB, 1751x863)
967 KB
967 KB PNG
>>476315968
this?
>>
>>476314457
>minors of 18-25 years
This looks like it was made by someone who hates fags to convince more people to hate them
>>
>>476315938
When as hyper-ethnocentric tribemates who believe they are the chosen people of god and everyone else is lesser and then gain control of the money printing for all major nations...Once you have all that the only certainty is that greedy people of all stripes will take your money and give you whatever you want and that supply of people is endless.
>>
>>476315881
yeah it was super blatant, NEET recognizes NEET, and he's just a wagie in a cagie
>>
>>476316512
Thats one of their old addresses it looks like
>>
>>476316875
yeah it is, they sold it. They have several current properties valued at 1.1 million, 400k, and 750k
lots of money
>>
>>476289614
So where do the jews fit in with all of this?
>>
>>476300658
Everyone whose twitch efame came from Amongus is really sus.
>>
>>476317035
the jews are this. see my previous posts.
>>
>>476306927
This picture came at the perfect time - I've been playing a lot of league of legends recently and solo q has felt very artificial recently. It's all scripted (in the literal sense of the word). I wonder where this'll end up in a couple of years, maybe people will embrace the entertainment value akin to the culture shift with wrestling from the 60's to the contemporary style. Now everyone knows it's a work predetermined. Provided it gives an entertaining outcome which draws in new people. All through the power of machine learning algorithm. This is real cyberpunk stuff we're in, a little exciting.
>>
>>476316596
You probably think that predators like DiCaprio are normal
>>
>>476316875
>BUYERS KEEPERS LLC
They have a rental company which is why they have all those homes, kek.
>>
File: IMG_0512.jpg (324 KB, 1200x799)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>476310291
>>
>>476317709
>predators
Also yes
>>
File: 83457634565473347534.png (1.11 MB, 1106x2977)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>476289614
>>
>>476318153
I found their dads doxx too I think
>>
>>476318774
>Romania
Oh nvm you're prob just another tate fan, I thought I was talking to a human being
>>
>>476318975
john?

>>476318844
>bape 93
clothing line that has now partnered with disney
lots of disney connections to mr beast
>>
>>476309697
>a younger high school athlete
why in the fuck would you specify athlete here?
>>
>>476319204
Warren Weems
They have a lot of LLCs. Found one with Chrissy and one of her relatives called Lizzie Larue LLC. No details on it that I can find yet.
>>
>>476319204
>lots of disney connections to mr beast
i meant origami owl company

>>476319296
ah yeah, john is lamberts dad i think
>>
File: 9465236432243627234.png (705 KB, 640x1388)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>476319204
They got mad when I posted my theory about the axiom and 93 connection and posted a lengthy rage cry post about how I was a schizo on another thread, Jews, am I right?
>>
>>476310753
nvm go back
>>
File: IMG_9339.jpg (630 KB, 1160x886)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>476319204
> bape
Rape a cooler
>>
>>476319361
According to the wikipedia John is her uncle
>>
>>476319367
>>476319586
no the guy dallin lambert
>>
>>476319367
>>476319728
oops, you may be schizo but it's it wasn't far off base.
>>
>>476311313
>Over a year later, but interesting that they were on the same media management team
Almost as if someone in charge said, "wait one year" just to make it look good, and then they brought them right on board. Beast definitely needs to be investigated over this "contest". I'd imagine there is possibly some tax tomfoolery afoot as well.

Best thread on /pol. OP was NOT a faggot.
>>
>>476312127
>That's definitely jew mafia shit if it's the guy/family I am thinking of.
>Very very interesting.
Maricopa County is run by Chicago kikes. That's what the Phoenix mayor is, although she hides behind her ex-husband's (hispanic) name for reasons. Anytime there is a big gov job with huge pension open in the city or county they fill it with "talent" out of Chicago. It's not Miami or NYC, LA or Chicago but it's 2% tribe here in this state and probably a lot more in the County.
>>
>>476319049
Both Tate and trannies like you should be murdered
>>
>>476318844
>pedo symbol is triangle shaped
>shows a square shape
>>
>>476320648
>I don't like both
>Proceeds to ignore the underlying paraphilia
Nice try
>>
>>476320782
Gosh you sure make a compelling argument subhuman, now would you like to go into the woodchipper head first or feet first?
>>
>>476320952
You first pedo
>>
File: TdvjglUEMn.png (55 KB, 799x925)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>476319728
>>476319803
So Chrissy Weems helped that woman Susan Brock delete the pedo emails right? Well her husband Fulton Brock divorced her and married a woman name Kimberly. Fulton now goes by Ramsey F Brock. The woman he married used to be a teacher.
>>
>>476321082
Forgot to mention her profile says azerbaijan, very strange
>>
>>476320735
The circle spiral theme is the biggest giveaway to paedphile connections, heart within heart, square within square, big hand, small hand...

The spiral is a pedo symbol no matter how they twist it if context is given, some toys targeted for females had these sorts of symbolism in their logos that basically meant "little girl lover." they all sexualized children like the Bratz dolls did if you ever remember seeing ads for those on TV back inna day watchin cartoons or whatever.
>>
>>476320782
>You must like this mutt because he lives in your country
Kill yourself right NOW you demented tranny
>>
File: projecting.png (357 KB, 489x334)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>476321025
Anarchists don't believe in any form of law or governance, including age of consent laws.
>>
>>476321082
>>476321127
inderesding
>>
>>476321151
Brat is also a sexualized term for a lesbian or a young defiant girl in a dom/sub play.
>>
>>476321151
There's a kiwifarms thread about a pedo website
It had an article that said the symbols were made by some subhuman in the 90's
Are any of these logos before the 90's?
>>
>>476321484
Weren't there some TV stations that had the pyramid spiral logo or something like that being used in US?
>>
File: file.png (81 KB, 993x959)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>476321082
>Well her husband Fulton Brock divorced her and married a woman name Kimberly. Fulton now goes by Ramsey F Brock.
>>476321127
>177 accounts averaged at 320k
That's over 37,440,000 dollars alone.
>>
>>476321637
actually i'm almost off by half, $56,640,000
>>
some rich simp paid mr.beast so that his him and wife could play/win? i mean..there can't be THAT many secret fucking pedo cabals,right?
>>
>>476321593
Which one of them?
I found this (blogo = pedo symbol btw)

The BLogo was designed in February 1997 by Kalos. Various triangle designs had been proposed but none became popular with the BL communities of the day. When Kalos submitted his design, it struck an instant chord and was adapted very quickly by Free Spirits and by many other on-line boylover organizations.
>>
>>476306927
How is Gamestop tied into all this? Seems to be a major happening on the world stage.
>>
>>476321727
Just for the sake of argument, say each state has one circle.
That's a lot of circles
>>
>>476321828
gamestop was a grass roots thing that fucked them over
>>
>>476321828
>>476321884
yeah occupy wallstreet 2.0 electric boogaloo
>>
>>476321637
>>476321709
Susan brock got out of prison a few years ago. I cant find anything recent on her.

How do you think this all ties together? The brock and weems families have indications of being connected to pedo behavior/pedo ring. But how does it actually work?
>>
File: 1722043663749153.jpg (101 KB, 1000x981)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>476310259
His smile does not reach his eyes. It's more subtle than with the beast fellow, but it's there.
>>
>>476321809
I think it was a broken off pyramid type of deal, it was a station logo or something related to movies. Funnily enough blue pyramid.
>>
File: EAIN6XiNJI.png (168 KB, 944x618)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>476322012
I just found what could be her obituary. They might have killed her after she got out of prison?
>>
>>476322191
only americans have a wide smile as a tradition what they call a smirk is the european smile, grinning with your teeth is what the American smile is called, kek.
>>
>>476322319
I take that back, according to this site she was released from prison in dec 2021
>https://floodlit.org/a/a040/
>>
>>476322414
You are correct. We Americans live in a sociopathic culture as well. It's no coincidence.
>>
>>476322502
It also is a 100% trained and cultural custom that is not real human behavior to imitate something that doesn't normally occur in that amount at least.

You would only teeth grin when something's really funny is happening and you are releasing laughter, its also draining your energy to be constantly smiling like that actually calorie wise.
>>
File: file.png (717 KB, 1043x1063)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>476322012
Me either, i was looking for court docs to see if she name changed.
What's odd is the supervisor Fulton Brock tried covering it up. There's probably far more to the story that's never been reported on.

>How do you think this all ties together? The brock and weems families have indications of being connected to pedo behavior/pedo ring. But how does it actually work?
Well the origami owl shit, literally tries to get 11-17 years old to do the MLM shit. They call them owlettes. There's 100% grooming going on, sexual grooming? idk but the founder mom was trying to help the other pedo lady. So it's not unlikely. Idk how it works, but something smells rotten for sure.

>>476322319
https://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/chandler/susan-brock-sentenced-to-13-years-in-prison/article_b8e6a136-6168-11e0-9011-001cc4c03286.html
based on that she was 49 in 2011, with a 13 year sentence. If true wouldn't she be only 62 this year? Also she'd be getting out this year?
Your pic says 69, are we sure that's the same lady?

odd Rachel brock looks eerily similar to isabella weems, fame face structure, roundness and similar eyes.
Def not same person, but i wonder how close the weems and brocks really are.
>>
>>476289614
Wow, imagine my surprise. Actually you can't, didn't even raise an eyebrow. Mutts and their mutt e-celebs...
>>
>>476322012
>>476322913
oh yeah sex offender registries! she went to jail for abusing a minor she has to be on them
>>
File: Ssf8IdCPaV.png (166 KB, 761x366)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>476322913
>>476323032
Just found her top kek
>>
>>476323226
(((follmeyer)))
>>
>>476323226
> Average American is a 200lbs or you are victim weight.
>>
>>476310236
Totally trustworthy and not evil face at all.
>>
>>476323226
jesus that was fast lolol
idk if they have inmates registered. so i guess shes out and on the offender list?
>>
>>476323226
>>476323404
got parole and was released in December 2021
>>
>>476323404
They are always on Sex Offender list right after court has been done through with on their case.
>>
File: pastel_1.jpg (195 KB, 1749x1080)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>476305202
>baby colors
>>
>>476323755
Oh ok, that's good. Thanks anon.
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 1739x961)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
jesus Arizona and Utah really are hotbeds of pedo rings
>>
>>476323298
>>476323404
This tangled web of LLCs is so fucking weird
>>
>>476324080
i know. there's absolutely sketchy shit with all these llcs.
how can you have so many and have time for all this
>>
>>476309335
Her channel is pretty normal, but it stuck out to me as well, especially with a title like that.
>>
hard to piece together the connections when you're not familiar with things like maricopa county but this is a fascinating thread
>>
File: cPWsRvYvet.png (10 KB, 390x118)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>476324237
>>
>>476324080
idk if the weems family is related but this is interesting Matthew Weems
https://www.kdminer.com/weems-gets-10-years-in-child-molestation-case/article_ff6c4a70-659c-54ee-9aa1-445002c7ee43.html
>Conn attributed Weems' prior criminal record and the age of the victims, 5 and 11 years, as aggravating factors. Conn said the age of Weems and the fact that there was no physical contact with the victims were mitigating factors. Conn said the aggravating and mitigating factors balanced each other out.
>He pled not guilty at his arraignment on July 31 and was being held on $3,500 bond.
>$3,500 bond.
fuck this gay ass earth
>>
>>476324897
He could be a distant relative. I havent checked their ancestry or anything. He had moved from new jersey to arizona six months before that. He was in kingman which is pretty far from chandler/mesa area where the other weems members are at.
>>
>>476324897
>Weems had moved to Kingman from New Jersey approximately six months prior to the incidents.
interesting

https://www.eastvalleytribune.com/news/chandler-baby-left-for-2-hours-in-hot-van-survives/article_0f4661bf-0091-5228-96dd-116ed7530e78.html#:~:text=Temperatures%20in%20the%20van%2C%20which,very%20red%2C%22%20Ruet%20said.

>A 3-month-old was left strapped into a car seat inside a minivan for nearly two hours Tuesday afternoon as temperatures soared past 100 degrees, police said.
>The boy was in good condition at Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa after his body temperature, which had reached 102 degrees, returned to normal, said Gilbert police Lt. Joe Ruet.
>Police said the infant’s mother, Christian Hart Weems, 30, of Chandler, dropped off her other three children with a babysitter in Chandler before going inside Arizona Wholesale Supply Co., 75 W. Baseline Road in Gilbert.
YO WTF this weems bitch is horrible
>>
>>476325193
>YO WTF this weems bitch is horrible
She did a hell of a job damage control PR rebranding to Chrissy Weems and forcing her daughter to be the face of origami owl for their money laundering since her reputation was too trashed.
>>
>>476325190
>He had moved from new jersey to arizona six months before that. He was in kingman which is pretty far from chandler/mesa area where the other weems members are at.
yeah that's why i said idk if related.
kinda odd to have two different weems family and pedo shit. cohencidences
>>
File: the_bad_guardian_cover.jpg (152 KB, 1079x1182)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>476325193
>Police said the infant’s mother, Christian Hart Weems
That Hart seems like a bad guardian.
>>
>>476325354
Its definitely interesting. I found another one that made me go WTF
>https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/news/man-accused-of-sex-abuse-at-wifes-baltimore-county-daycare-can-be-released-on-home-detention-judge-rules/

BALTIMORE - James Weems Jr., who was shot by his wife after he allegedly sexually abused children at her daycare in Baltimore County, can be released on home detention while he awaits his trial, a judge ruled on Tuesday.

Weems remains held without bail but has been placed on "Level 3 Home Detention." The court said he is not to have contact with children, victims or witnesses.

A grand jury indicted 57-year-old Weems, a former Baltimore City police officer, on 21 charges related to abuse allegations from at least three victims at his wife's daycare, "Lil Kidz Kastle," in Owings Mills. He worked there as a bus driver.
>>
File: origami_33_keypad.png (8 KB, 175x72)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>476289614
>origami owl mlm scam
>>
>>476289614
Don't care, still upvoting Mr Beast videos
>>
>>476325518
I was just reading about that! kek
https://www.abc4.com/news/national/woman-accused-of-shooting-husband-whos-charged-with-sex-abuse-at-her-day-care/

>>476325631
>33 + owl
fucking masons
>>
File: kidz_kastle.png (168 KB, 502x331)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>476325518
>his wife's daycare, "Lil Kidz Kastle," in Owings Mills.
It's not a daycare, it's a...
>>
>>476325939
damn, the names ending with z connected to this... seen this too many times before, fuck...
>>
probably both not related but holy fuck weems are all pedophiles, jesus christ

https://www.1600kush.com/news/convicted-child-molester-charged-with-sex-offender-registration-violation

https://www.greenevillesun.com/news/child-porn-by-weems-brings-1m-award-to-minor-his-mother/article_b1565729-3387-5633-8033-20c2df9b57b2.html
>>
File: castle_code_2.jpg (317 KB, 1280x1000)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>476326010
>>
File: concerned.png (316 KB, 620x609)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>476325631
>>476325729
>origami is 33
mfw

I'm going to type out what i've gathered so far. Susan Brock was the wife of Fulton Brock, who was running for county supervisor. Susan was friends with Christian Weems. They all are mormons. Susan Brock got caught sexually abusing a teenage boy. There are indications the mormon clergy and her husband knew. Christian, in a coded phone call, got the passwords to help Susan delete incriminating evidence. Susan was sentenced to 13 years in prison, her daughter was given probation for being involved, and Christian was also given probation. Christian changed her name to Chrissy. Her along with her daughter Bella started the MLM jewlery company Origami Owl. This MLM company has been accused of preying on minors. Chrissys husband Warren allegedly has thrown millions at a failed gaming studio.

Potential money laundering > MLM preying on minors > mormon church > child pipeline > pedo ring
>>
>>476305343
You kikes always cover for each other. Dafuckouttahee
>>
>>476326118
I'm sure there's legitimacy to the gematria stuff but I'm also sure looking into it too much and decoding every word would probably turn you into a legitimate schizo
>>
>>476326251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_xIJKEyug
>>
>>476326251
it's worse
>Police officer's wife and daughter 'carried out sex acts on the SAME underage boy'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343023/Mother-daughter-carried-sex-acts-underage-boy-U-S.html
>>
>>476326281
Jewish Schizophrenia be like that though. Only Chaldean, Jewish Gematria and Modern Gematria (1-9) matter for the western world tbfh if anything unless you know they are part of a specific group that likes to use something else.
>>
>>476326251
>>
>>476320782
>paraphillia
those damn pedos and their detestable fully grown adult woman fetish
>>
File: pickles_33_keypad_1.jpg (14 KB, 360x172)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>476326251
Keep in mind, that's the keypad cipher.
I don't know much about it other than it seems to show up when looking for 33s often enough for me to not disregard it.
It could be a coincidence and origami was chosen for some other reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0zqCi17N8
>>
>>476307394
i remember filthy frank saying he was paid to make the last few however many videos he made, where he boosted those other tards like h3h3 once. then he abandoned filthy frank after that was over period. I think thats what he was paid to do. I dont think the japanese are as easy to pay off, they have nothing to gain since they dont care
>>
>>476289614
look it's quite simple and i have done 0 (zero) (none) digging
1: mr beast is a multi billionaire, made his money from being on a screen
2: this certainly, without question, no ifs, ands, or buts, means that he has been propped up/helped/pushed along by jews
3: jews are pedophiles
4: you don't get to be used by jews unless they have blackmail on you or you pay them the protection fee
5: hence he is either a pedophile himself or covering up for major pedo stuff
simple as
>>
so they allowed this woman whose mother was caught destroying evidence in a high-powered pedophile ring to adopt a child?
>>
File: 7aUB6CSEmW.png (1.09 MB, 1064x581)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>476326281
>>476326338
>>476326389
Phoenix is a masonic metropolis, there symobls and 33 shit is fucking EVERYWHERE

Heres the restaurant Bubbas 33, right down the road from Arrowhead mall that has the pedo triangle all over the area
>>
>>476327029
yeah not only that that same mother who deleted evidence left a baby in a 100+ degree car see >>476325193
fucking shame
>>
>>476327007
last one is true, he never condemned shadman or the tranny friend of his for shit they did to kids.
>>
yeah its called jewish money laundering
>>
>>476327125
paedophile boy lover logo on top surprisingly.
>>
>>476324080
I remember seeing a tangled web of llc's for a business called jumpstreet. It was a childrens trampoline park. I haven't really seen anything like it since. Now im pretty convinced that if you have a tangled web of llc's then you are likely a kid diddler. How deep does this shit go?
>>
File: VOROnySJ4Z.png (618 KB, 448x532)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>476327272
They are all over that mall. Look at the glass railing in pic related.
>>
>>476327125
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)
>The phoenix is an immortal bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_branch
>The palm (Phoenix) was sacred in Mesopotamian religions, and in ancient Egypt represented immortality.

https://www.gardenia.net/plant/phoenix-canariensis
>>
>>476327304
also if you run a church but its only a front for something else, likely a child diddler, like that one pedo-island case pre-epstein.
>>
>>476327405
the people who run that business definitely are touching kids.
>>
File: MzvZVD4Po9.png (306 KB, 415x307)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>476327409
The city of Phoenix was founded and named by a french freemason. Pic related is his grave stone.
>>476327304
It goes all the way deep anon. I believe there is a massive underground structure below the city. Connected by hospitals, hotels, civil service buildings, religious buildings, etc.
>>
>>476289614
wtf, have this bump
>>
>>476327667
so denver basically. what are those two symbols on the stone?
>>
File: peacefully resting cat.jpg (85 KB, 1024x988)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Glowniggers run the pedo scare every election. Fucking lazy hacks.
>>
>>476327777
FUGGIN CHECKED

The symbols of the city of Phoenix and Tempe, which he named both. Tempe is a greek river or something iirc.
>>
File: 1499733744384.png (379 KB, 767x655)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>476325631
>>476326251
I'm always a bit weary with numbers shit because it's often used in well poisoning for coincidence extremists ("look at these LOONS adding up numbers") but hear me out
these things somehow always come out to 666, 33, 333 etc.
has anyone bothered reverse engineering a list of all possible words relating to all the "interesting" numbers?
>>
File: american_beauty_cover_2.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1455)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>476327864
Associated with beauty (order/perfection).

https://www.etymonline.com/word/Tempe
>vale in Thessaly, celebrated by classical poets for its beauty, hence figurative of a beautiful place (1590s). The place name is Greek Tempē, contracted from Tempea. Related: Tempean.
>>
>>476327980
>has anyone bothered reverse engineering a list of all possible words relating to all the "interesting" numbers?
would be super easy with a python program and a dictionary set
>>
>>476327980
There are websites like gematrix or gematrinator and lots of schizos that use them. This channel is god tier schizo, would recommend.
>https://www.youtube.com/@lambda1153/videos
>>
File: IMG_8364.jpg (66 KB, 620x634)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>476305202
HE LITERALLY USES PEDO COLORS HOW THE FUCK DIDNT PEOPLE NOTICE SOONER?
>>
>>476306011
Appalachian nigger probably masonry bloodline desu
>>
>>476289614
Already told you retards mr beast is à pedo ring ..à big big one ...if People knew..
>>
>>476310775
Upper classes on Earth is lower classes for God.
>>
File: 1678665823501799.jpg (62 KB, 543x640)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>476328325
>to steal.
>>
File: raising_arizona_cover.jpg (29 KB, 335x475)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>476328448
Tell us other things.
We are listening now.
>>
File: IMG_0372.png (32 KB, 747x275)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>476315938
It was the biggest mistake allowing a single Jew and European at all over the pond.
>>
File: absolutefuckingretard.png (2.42 MB, 1623x2051)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>476306473
>Theres a whole anti community about how they are basically abusing their adopted kid for views.
wow
>>
>>476322773
Americans are the new Ottoman Jannisaries.
>>
>>476305826
are you saying the site is jewish or he is. bc i havent seen any evidence showing that he is personally
>>
>>476289614
>The winner of the mr beast chocolate factory "lottery", his wife "Bella", that wife was 14 when she co-founded some child ran origami owl mlm scam shit.

>>476328157
Bella means beautiful.
>>
>>476328697
!! YOU FOUND IT
I've been looking for that pic for awhile now. People were talking about her surfing with her baby on plebbit and random comments on articles but I couldn't find it
Thank you anon
>>
>>476328859
check out the link in the post I linked, it's where I got it.
>>
>>476328448
He makes too much money and has too many influencer points to investigate apparently.
>>
>>476300658
Dawg this shit is giving me Videodrome vibes
>>
>>476289731
weird is new orange
>>
>>476306307
The purpose of a psyop is to deceive you retard
>>
File: IMG_8655.jpg (809 KB, 1748x1269)
809 KB
809 KB JPG
>>476324043
Cannot make this shit up… I’m starting to think 1492 was just a cover up for far more nefarious shit. If the Holocaust was a lie and most recent then every single Historical fact where a single Jew is involved is complete fake and gay. Literal Celestial Dragon shit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_the_Gods
>>
>>476289818
>billions of views
You aren't the world. Nobody cares if you don't care.
>>
>>476326251
Grey aliens are just Jews in consume fucking in the ass btw
>>
>>476328972
Hé sells Kids and groom them via YouTube etc to the élites..
>>
>>476328697
for whatever it's worth apparently they named the baby story from mlp
>>
>>476327980
>>476328228
the problem with number shit is it's wildly easy to find numbers and formulas that are cohencindental.
when I was working on my mathematics master thesis i routinely found odd numbers/odd formulas that matched with insane shit.
mathematicians generally call/use these formulas/numbers approximations. the difference with what I'm talking about and what you guys post about is your numbers aren't approximations but have actual equality. This is why i can't outright deny number stuff, but also at the same time I have a seriously hard time using them.
Also normie fags just think you're retarded.

>>476327777
damn checked
>>476328947
yeah i see that now, thanks again.
>>
>>476326251
Just wait till you find out that 100 language speaking Jew going around the world larping as a WHITE guy who married a Chinese bitch is up to something.
>>
>>476328688
are you seriously blaming "Europe" for the Esau Gambit of 1776 where Ingerland sent their redpilled to die and then subverted the spoils?
>>
File: columbus_1592_1.jpg (467 KB, 1080x1212)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>476329189
>I’m starting to think 1492 was just a cover up for far more nefarious shit.
>>
>>476329356
Yeah I dont want to get caught up on the gematria, theres very real connections with the businesses and shit. According to records I see Susan Brocks mobile home was last sold in 2016. Who bought the house for her while she was in prison?
>>
>>476289614
Watched the video and its a bunch of adults

He aged them, the bastard. Only American G-d Yahweh can save us against these communists
>>
>>476329344
>apparently they named the baby story
yeah child abuse in and of itself, didn't think it was thread worthy originally but now that i think about it after reading all the weird shit so far
>the coastie roastie couldn't get preggo
>she lied about have a twin adoption scam
>she got a baby through adoption and immediately used it as a marketing tool
>gaslit actual mothers saying raising a newborn isn't hard even though she never gave birth
>she names newborn story
>she goes fucking SURFING with it as some sort of fucking hip accessory
the cunt is evil through and through
>>
File: kim_clement_1.jpg (137 KB, 1440x1755)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>476306730
>Kim
>>
>>476329540
Nah the Jews are obviously to blame but we allowed this shit to happen.
>>
>>476326985
He went on to a successful popular music career, and he still does pink guy songs live.
>>
go down the MSCHF rabbit hole
>>
>>476329679
I'm relatively new to 4chan so I don't know if there's anything inherently in mlp that points to sexual abuse but I do know all the mlp pedo faggots that exist on here
>>
>>476289614
i guess all of the
>mrbeast is satanic
shit really was true, damn
>>
>>476289614
he's set up to fail right now too
just look at the alro right now, all hit pieces from million-pulling establishment channels
they're (hastily) trying to bury something
>>
File: starshine_phoenix.png (254 KB, 401x338)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>476329356
Don't want to get b& for "doxing", but feel free to look up the Phoenix address.
>>
Origami owl interview from 2014 with Bella, Chrissy and Warren. This shit is fake as fuck, gives me the creeps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xevYkmVBO0Y
>>
>>476329843
i just mean naming a kid "story" is child abuse kek.
them naming it after mlp, if true is just brainrot central.
>I don't know if there's anything inherently in mlp that points to sexual abuse
well it's fucking weird for sure and the amount of pedos associated with it is not dismissable
>but I do know all the mlp pedo faggots that exist on here
yeah i pray for them to be fed into wood chippers

>>476329628
she sold to some house flipper Kamal Ali-Barakat Daraiseh, they now live in Florida and have az properties
>>
>>476330066
*algo
>>
File: check em you faggots.gif (1.78 MB, 300x242)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>476289614
Mr Beast is going to prison for 20 years.
Chris Tyson is gonna become part of the 41%.
Kek demands it.
>>
>>476330634
Noo kek why you forsake me.
Fuck...
>>
>>476330279
What the fuck
>>
File: 011010101.png (487 KB, 888x493)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>476310291
his eyes never smile.
>>
>>476330419
>700 employees
jesus fuck

>>476330279
>>476330751
not sure why this is related but my god the reviews on this alternative school is mental
https://www.azcentral.com/in-depth/news/local/arizona-education/2019/02/21/arizona-alternative-schools-starshine-failing-at-risk-students-charter-district/2818547002/
>>
>>476330419
https://doom.fandom.com/wiki/E3M9:_Warrens_(Doom)

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/warren
>a series of connecting underground passages and holes in which rabbits live

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/warren
>a place legally authorized for keeping small game
>>
>>476330279
>>476330751
>>476330877
>Not one of StarShine’s 19 seniors from the school's 2017 cohort graduated in four years, according to the Arizona Department of Education. One in the 2017 cohort graduated in five years. In 2016, two out of the 34 graduated in four years.
jesus
>“Nobody was doing anything,” Hollis said. “They weren't trying to upgrade anything ... And everybody was asking, where's all the money that you guys are getting? Where's all this money going?”
Wild guess.
>>
>>476315301
yeh Synthetic Man makes it a point to do that tho. I would imagine kikes like having him around so they can use him to show examples of how they are so hurt. He certainly isn't controlled tho
>>
>>476330066
>they're (hastily) trying to bury something
i think more should be looked into via the contestants/winners of the challenges
and see where they end up
we already found the winner of the choco factory shit her and her husband were already multi-millionaires and connected to pedo shit
>>
>>476331385
>we already found the winner of the choco factory shit her and her husband were already multi-millionaires and connected to pedo shit
also ended up on night media team with assmondgold and mr pedo beast
>>
>>476330877
>>476331022
Make a new thread OP
>>
>>476331022
Maybe the stars needed that money.
>>
File: 8vJTv48p3d.png (37 KB, 140x138)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>476331581
Noticing
>>
>>476317473
>This is real cyberpunk stuff we're in

Is it
>>
>>476306730
What's wrong with this? Some moms will give their sons blow jobs to help them focus on work. Such a loving mother.

As for Mr. Beast, who cares? Not I!
>>
>>476329729
once we begin the purges they'll lay down low into hiding, not making a beep, only to try the same shit again some generations later.
You know what to do.
- erect statues
- engrave stones
- once and forever ban interest
- reform economics classes - punch it into younger and older minds that interest leads to the shit we have today
- thump it into religion
money IS power by the sheer neccessity in a hyper-specialized world. if everyone could comfortably stand on their own, we would deal with people, not drones.
you can start TODAY by
- violently opposing anyone claiming the current situation is somehow "normal"
- point out bad actors and encourage others do the same
>>
>>476332160
>>476332160
>>476332160
New bread baked.
>>
>>476289731
Lost
>>
File: 1000000504.png (60 KB, 500x397)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>476330634
Fear not, fellow Muslim. Watch this. ^
>>
>>476332744
top oldfag energy
>>
>>476289731
big meme brain
>>
>>476333333
what was it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.