[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I thought Pissrael is on pro globohomo side. Wtf.
>>
>>476332705
turkey cant afford another war or they will lose everyone of them.
now they have a stable conditions in libya and syria.
a war with israel would destroy everything, its just show
>>
mentally ill /uhg/nigger
>>
>>476332970
Agreeing.
>>
>>476332705
They are. Globohomo is pro jew domination, and Erdogan is being a bad goy right now.
>>
>>476333087
Yes. But not like putinshills thought itd be.
>>
File: 1721217184202028.jpg (54 KB, 912x905)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>476332705
>Demanding a country get kicked out of an alliance you arent even in....

I mean bold strategy, but Israel is painting itself into a corner especially with how badly the United States has been weakened over the past 20 years.
>>
>>476332970
This is fucking retarded. That's not how conflict work.
Turkey is a massive country and they could just open the spigot for military supplies to flow down to the Iranian axis and the militias against Israel would have a never ending supply of suicide drones.
But you're even more ignorant than that; Turkey isn't weak, Turkey might actually be one of the most crucial countries in NATO period. Turkey has the largest manpower and can mobilize the fastest, they're basically the muscle of NATO near Europe.

Israel doesn't want Turkey out of NATO, what they're saying is literally just lip service to their extremist base after Erdogan said the regime in Israel should change.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.