[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F7Taun-WQAANmld.jpg (41 KB, 618x667)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Donald Trump legalized Marijuana at the federal level in 2018 in the farm bill.

Yes, you heard that right. Donald J. TRUMP was the president who federally legalized weed. Which is why Biden nor caramello Kamala hasn't said a fucking word about it despite being desperate beyond belief for the black vote.

If you go into a dispensary anywhere what you're buying is thca, which is just regular weed tested before a certain point in its grow cycle. You can order it online and have UPS ship it to your fucking house.
>>
>>476377403
Pot shops ruined my city
>>
>>476377498
Now they can ruin the whole country!

https://aretehemp.com/

Pick your poison, but it's literally regular weed. Literally.
>>
>>476377403
Cool. Mushrooms and dmt next or fuk off
>>
>>476377403

No he didn't. He didn't work with other agencies like the DEA to bring down the classification from Schedule 1 to 3 and it should be even lower. Dispensaries still have issues with the banking systems in America because of the federal laws surrounding cannabis use. Just because he introduced some "farm bill" doesn't mean shit. He doesn't have any control of those decisions like the Federal agencies have. He'd have to work with them and Congress to federally legalize marijuana and get things passed.
>>
File: 1722075331273838.jpg (135 KB, 890x1024)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>476377697
Haha, the bots even can't argue against it.
>>
File: 1722360080695283.jpg (117 KB, 629x479)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>476377914
The legal definition of hemp I'd any product if the cannabis plant that tests under .3% thc-9 by dry weight.

Thc-a concerts into thc-9 (the chemical that gets you high) when exposed to heat. All you have to do is test the product before .3% of the thca has concerted into delta 9 thc and it's magically federally legal.

I literally order ounces of grandaddy purple to my house and ups brings it to my fucking house

Retard.
>>
it's pretty funny how this all worked out. cops are still confused as fuck about this though unfortunately.
>>
>>476378249
I hoped the price would go down when it became legal. But nope. Twice as much & I still think it's shit compared to real weed
>>
>>476379826
It is real weed, retard.

It is literally real weed.

If you read the label on your dispensary weed it'll say thc-a percentage and not thc-9 percentage.

It is literally real weed.
>>
>>476380288
That's like saying methanol (the shit that'll make you go blind and kill you) and ethanol (the shit that gets you drunk) are the same thing, retard. The chemical structures are very similar, but that one bond difference makes all the difference. Fucking pothead retards don't even know their own DUDE WEED chemistry holy fuck. Go smoke some hemp, dipshit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.