[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3371.jpg (1.22 MB, 2200x1476)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
I know you’re reading this, Baron. Here’s how to win:
>dump JD Vance as soon as possible
>dude is cringe and a future backstabber
>replace him with Kennedy to consolidate that voting block and guard yourself against future assassination attempts
>if democrats pitch a fit, bring up the fact that they CHANGED CANDIDATES MID-RACE
>the more they push back on you, the more you push back on them
>“How long did you know about Joe?”
>“Why did you tell the American people he was fine?”
>“You disenfranchised people who voted in the primary.”
>this is the scandal of the century and leads directly to the Democrat party’s core power structure
>stop focusing on race and identity politics all together
>doesn’t matter if Kamala is black or Indian
>Kamala doesn’t matter
>show up for the debate so you don’t look like a coward, but don’t take her seriously at all
>don’t mock her
>don’t interrupt her
>don’t personally attack her
>just let her talk
>the more she cackles and overexplains things, the more people will hate her
>focus on inflation
>keep it brief on the border
>moderates don’t want to hear “millions of people from insane asylums”
>focus on foreign policy
>“The world is a mess.”
>“We’re fighting two foreign wars, and our own people are being crushed by inflation.”
>when Kamala pushes back on this and tries to gaslight the people, make her look stupid
>“Nobody believes that. She told you Biden was fine. Now she says the economy is fine. Does anybody believe that?”
>highlight the Orwellian level of lies they have told
>be quiet and reserved
>don’t interrupt her making a mistake
>>
File: 1680694550618045.gif (2.11 MB, 200x150)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>476434740
>don’t mock her
>don’t interrupt her
>don’t personally attack her
>just let her talk
Trump, not be a loud, obnoxious bully? Impossible.
>>
>>476434740
harris won't be defeated by difficult questions
she'll just say a non sequitur and laugh
>>
>>476434740
>replace him with Kennedy
Unfathomably based. The CIA would shit bricks
>>
File: IMG_7433.jpg (510 KB, 1170x1302)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
Also stop calling her “the most liberal district attorney” and start calling her a fucking COP and drive a wedge between her and black people. She locked up thousands of black dudes on harmless weed charges.

Remind them of that.
>>
>>476435050
Call that life insurance
>>
>>476434740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kbkysPTnHc
some good ideas OP
>>
>>476434740
>>476435050
btw i just got a text from kennedy's campaign
i shit you not this is an exact quote
>He's a pro-choice, progressive Democrat who believes in liberal abortion rights.
>>
>>476435622
Balances the ticket against people who think you’re too extreme.

You just told the NABJ that VPs don’t matter. It’s a states rights issue. Not the presidents business.

Pick Kennedy because they won’t kill you if he’s the replacement. They can handle Vance the couch fucker.
>>
Bro they tried to KILL you. My first thought would be:
>Nah fuck yall, I’m picking a Kennedy.
>If you wanna kill me, you’ll have to kill both of us.
Pick somebody they fucking HATE as your VP.

Vance is such an easy target and he’s not even a real MAGA. Dude is a grifter.
>>
>>476434740
Why would you want Trump or Kamala to win? How is one candidate different than the other? They're both diehard unrepentant zionists. One because he wants his family in the tribe, the other because she's too stupid to have loyalties but power hungry enough to have puppetmasters. They're literally the same person in every aspect.
>>
Stopped there. Kennedy would never agree to this.
>>
>>476434740
Sounds like something a faggot gryoper would say
>>
>>476435236
Also remind them her tie-breaking vote is what caused our inflation woes. Your food and gas and everything else is x2/x3/x4 more expensive directly because of her actions.
>>
>>476436470
Dude needs to focus on the issues instead of falling for the race bullshit. It’s a weak spot for him.
>>
>>476434740
All he has to do is say "White people" and make a small overture their way, but this faggot won't even post on X. He doesn't want to win.
>>
>>476434740
I would like to add Donald Trump dropping out entirely to this list of winning strategies
>>
File: IMG_7220.jpg (336 KB, 1536x2048)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>476436162
There’s no way Trump is “the same” as any other politician.

They tried to kill him because he’s a legit threat to the power structure.
>inb4 “staged”
Hold still, bro. I’m just gonna shoot your ear.
>>
>>476436640
He just needs to say it once. The lugenpresse will replay it over and over while clutching their pearls, making it seem like he's the one obsessed with it when they're the ones being obsessive.
>>
Trump, my guy, if you’re reading this you HAVE TO UP THE ANTE and put this “she ain’t black” news cycle behind you

Dropping Vance and teaming up with the leading third party candidate would ROCK THE WORLD.

It’s all people would be talking about. You would be bending the moderates arms and FORCING THEM to vote for you.
>>
>>476436776
Notice most of those shills disappeared after the FIB confirmed what we already knew.
>>
>>476436753
how would a switch of the entire republican ticket work at this point?
>>
>>476434740
Nobody cares. We are on team nigger jeet now. It’s her turn
>>
>>476437079
Nice try, fed. Trump is the guy.

It’s his party.
>>
>>476437232
he's gonna lose, chief. you can feel it in the air.

>verification not required
>>
>>476437079
Trump drops out Vance drops out and we run Ron DeSantis then win 538 electoral votes
>>
File: 1715816578686752.gif (3.06 MB, 360x160)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB GIF
>>476434740
>Not one mentioning of sucking zionist cock
Imagine thinking elections are real in Zionist occupied weimerica.
>>
>>476437340
He doesn’t have to lose. If he follows my advice, he can turn it around.
>swap Vance for Kennedy
>focus on economy and WWIII
>focus on democrat party cover up
>be more reserved instead of blurting out dumb shit
>>
>>476434740
It ain't happening. If Trump wins it'll be by a slim margin. You can't simply ignore idpol nowadays
>>
>>476437495
You're legitimately schizophrenic.
>>
>>476435236
Wouldn’t that make her based here?
>>
>>476434740
>>don’t mock her
>>don’t interrupt her
>>don’t personally attack her
DOA
>>
>>476437360
DeSantis somehow lost his magic after winning reelection by 19 points. he's also short, and Americans don't elect short men.
>>
Hello Baron, please namedrop Kamala Chameleon to your father so he can use it. It would be an extremely effective nickname, perhaps the most effective nickname in the history of the world.
>>
>>476434740
Trump is best when he maintains his zen, they are always pushing some aggressive attack at him so they can throw him off his game. Zen Trump is best Trump. People want calm. Let Kamala be the one that stresses people out.
>>
File: 1722437222783095.jpg (191 KB, 1076x1005)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>476434740
>Baron tell you're daddy to do all this retarded shit
Baron tell your dad to stop sucking jewish cock every time his mouth opens
>>
>>476437751
DeSantis is the only way Republicans can win
I called Biden dropping out and Kamala wiping the floor with Trump as soon as the Boomers all dropped DeSantis for Trump
>>
>>476435236
Niggers are going to vote democrat. 90%+ black femoid vote is baked in. Trump will probably win a record amount of black male votes... with 25%. It will be a huge win, republicans will fall over themselves to appease nigs at the expense of their white voting block, only to have all the nigs vote Dem again in 2028.
>>
>>476437962
100%
>>
>>476434740
Being brief on the border is a mess. The only way to regain support is to make that the issue. The kind of foreign policy Trump is espousing now is the opposite of what people are wanting. In fact, Trump will only be useful for economic reasons
>>
>>476436776
I don't understand why "it wasn't staged" is thrust in my face so constantly and so readily. I'm just some guy, why are you yelling at me about an unrelated topic?
Also, a guy who's heavily involved with pro-wrestling dives to the ground and grabs part of his body. Moments later, 1-2 ml of red liquid is seen. The end. We can go with that narrative of facts without arguing legitimacy/authenticity.
Because you already agree don't you? If you're a trump supporter, you know everything is a movie. If you're a trump hater, everything is fake and all the fake is everything. Same end destination.
So as I originally asked, what's the difference between the "candidates?"
>>
>>476438112
Nobody wants us sending trillions of dollars to Ukraine. That is deeply unpopular.
>>
File: 2354644WE.jpg (16 KB, 136x217)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>476434740
kek you might as well just say
>dont be trump
good luck faggot
>>
>>476437962
People want free shit and their degenerate behavior affirmed as normal. Romans had it right. Bread and circuses. That's all the plebian masses want.
>>
>>476438203
My point was that he’s clearly not just some politician because they tried to kill him.

The assassination attempt was 100% an inside job, just like Kennedy.

The people who pull the strings are deeply afraid of him.
>>
>>476438376
I didn't read you over that reddispacing, can you post again?
>>
>>476437996
really, really hate to say it, but I think Nikki is the one to beat Kamala. i wouldn't be thrilled about a Reagan-Bush revival, but Kamala would lose.
>>
>>476438072
And stick with JD, he appeals to the industrial midwest, dropping him gives in to the democrats framing and makes it seem like their shit talk means something. Dropping him would make Trump look weak. JD may be "weird" but he's the average white dude in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin. These are big city liberals what they have to say about Trump doesn't mean shit they don't know about these places why would they? Pandering to this demographic is far more useful than waste of time struggle sessions with the media.
>>
File: 1711927400412098.jpg (55 KB, 640x734)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>476434740
>"IMG_###" filename
>bottom of the barrel concern trolling
>low effort suggestions
anons if you are serious, i'm sorry you need to stop using the internet for 3 days and reset your brain.
>>
File: hulk.png (120 KB, 350x242)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>476438307
Are you not entertained?
>>
>>476434740
>Replace shabbos goy A with shabbos goy B
How about purge aipac and annihilate Israel. How about actually putting America fucking first. The rich and powerful would never. Both sides work for the oligarchy and in the 21st century, that's big tech and privacy violating glowniggers.
>>
>>476438207
Echo chamber. Recent pew polling shows 48% of Americans believe America has the responsibility to support Ukraine, to 49% who say it does not. Backing out of their proxy war is as "deeply unpopular" as staying in. Sure, it's trending in the correct direction, but still most Americans are degenerate sodomites incapable of discerning political events for themselves.
>>
>>476439065
I don’t remember asking you a goddamn thing, canuck.

Do you interact with 48% of Americans on a daily basis?

I live here. It’s not popular.
>>
>>476438203
>dives to the ground
What would you have done, increase the chances of yourself getting hit?
>>
>>476434740
RFK jr would make a much better attorney general, VP has no teeth, sick RFK as AG on big pharma
>>
>>476438526
I think Nikki could win but DeSantis was the future and the retard Boomers pissed it away and now our VP is just Walmart brand DeSantis
>>
>>476439592
None of these establishment losers can do what needs to be done. Outsiders only.

It’s Trump or Kennedy.
>>
>>476439065
Most Americans have been lied to. They haven't learned from Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam. Hopefully more people will learn the truth and support getting out of Ukraine and foreign wars.
>>
>>476439763
This is why they hate Trump. He’s the great negotiator.

Endless wars are extremely profitable for the government, and Trump doesn’t care about that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (157 KB, 810x841)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>476438892
Indeed
>>
>>476439835
I also forgot Korea in which they told us we wouldn't be there after the war....well that's been a lie. At least Korea helps pay for the their defense unlike the loser Europeans.
>>
>>476439304
>I live here. It’s not popular.
It is. Just ask any democrat or left leaning faggot who has the same right to voot as you do. Your problem is thinking that America isn't largely made up of an unintelligent, decadent and malleable people who go throughout their entire lives without a single original thought.

It's a disgusting decadent culture, with decadent, uneducated and uncultured populace who actually don't give a fuck about the people around them. If they can virtue signal about how wonderful they are by supporting whatever current thing the talking heads on TV tell them to, they will.
>>
>>476439835
Adding to this, I know 1945 was the peak of human achievement for boomers and they’re very proud of the stupid little clubs and agencies they created after WWII but the CIA and NATO and the United Nations are not as people as you think.

Ordinary people see them as the absolute worst examples of bureaucracy, ineffectiveness, and circle jerking. A bunch of rich disconnected losers meeting in some expensive building to pay themselves on the back.
>>
>>476439724
>Trump
>Outsider
This board has officially gone full retard
>>
>>476440083
Meant to say “not as popular with the people as you think”
>>
File: 1582476564292.jpg (117 KB, 1200x628)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>476440005
Just like Canada.
>>
>>476440170
He is. The entire establishment hates him still.
>>
>>476439835
Then why did he arm and train Ukraine in the first place? Are you still unaware that the armament and buildup of the Ukrainian armed forces happened during Trumps administration?
>>
>>476440199
No shit.
>>
>>476440254
Are you talking about weapons they paid for? Nothing wrong with that. America profits.

It’s not the same as giving trillions to fight for “democracy” in a country that literally cancelled their election.

This is the same as “FUCK YEAH FREEDOM” on the Middle East.

Nobody wants this.
>>
>>476440254
It started with Obama. The Ukrainians were bitching about getting second rate equipment back then.
>>
>>476439763
>Hopefully more people will learn the truth and support getting out of Ukraine and foreign wars.
Only to fall for Iran or China. You know this to be true.
>>
>>476440572
China needs to be treated like a joke on the world stage. I would support divesting from them.

I don’t give a fuck about Iran. They’re not bothering me.
>>
>>476436162.

So you want to accelerate the Great Replacement, self-destructive communism, and self-destructive leftism?
>>
>>476440542
Obama was the worst president we’ve ever had, and of course democrats are going to twist these words to mean something racist.
>>
This thread is kinda weird, not gonna lie
>>
>>476439592.

She is globohomo and anti-white, worse than DEI faggot Rishi Sunak.
>>
>>476434740
Too bad Trump is a retard.
>>
>>476440572
Nah. Guys like have been fear mongering forever and every time people listen to you kooks things just get worse or prove to be an outright lie. We have to get involved in Vietnam because everything will collapse. Welp now we are sorta allies with them and that domino effect never happened. Oh we need to get involved in Afghanistan which unfortunately turned into nation building and then the towel heads eventually took it over again. Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq of which of course there were none. Oh we need to get rid of Bashar al-Assad and then the war morphs into a war against ISIS and we are supplying weapons to the Kurds in which the Turks, who are allies of ours, don't like. And of course Bashar al-Assad is still in power. All these wars are nothing but scams.
>>
>>476440572
I think we need to win back some of the BRICS countries from China.

Biden cost us big time. They’re getting ready to pull the rug on the US dollar.

We need to have a good relationship with Brazil, Russia, India, and Iran.

Isolate China until they stop being a weird cyberpunk surveillance state.
>>
>>476440542
Actually it started with Clinton, then carried on through Bush, then Obama, then Trump and now Biden...When will you wake up and realize there is a power structure behind the political parties who actually dictate the direction of US geo-politics? Not the vooter, not the politicians but the corporate/banking power structure who owns your govt. Trump continued the agenda in the ME and Ukraine as his predecessors.

Shit, Trump just met with Benjamin last week and within a week after going back to Israel they assassinated a political rival and escalated the conflict with Lebanon. That means Trump, or more accurately, the cabal behind him, greenlit the escalation.
>>
>>476434740.

So basically doing nothing? What is the Right supposed to do, cuck again?
>>
>>476440979
This. No more wars.

Trump is unironically the peace candidate.

Dude will get in there, talk tough, put everybody back in their place, and end the wars.
>>
>>476440995
None of that will happen.
>>
>>476441051
When will kooks like you wake up and realize at the present time and with no other REALISTIC alternatives realize that Trump is the best we got. You need to wake up to reality.
>>
>>476434740
Hahah, Anon you are stuck in a perpetual time loop.
>>
>>476441196
It’s not impossible with good leadership.

Trump got along with Putin, Kim Jong Un, Bolsonaro, and Orban.

Getting along with people is GOOD.
It prevents WAR, which is BAD.
>>
>>476441197
I never said he wasn't. When will idiots like you realize it doesn't matter who you think you elect, the agenda will not change? Again, you know it was Trump who provided the bulk of the armament to Ukraine, right? And I'm not blaming Trump either, btw, he was simply fulfilling the "lethal aid to Ukraine" section of the previously laid out plan openly published by the Rand Corporation. Politicians don't run the country. Bankers do.
>>
>>476434938
>>don’t interrupt her making a mistake
forgot this one, he's not dumb.
Does NOBODY remember when he debated Clinton??
>>
>>476441412
So? Trumps gone in 4 years. You think any country is going to turn away from long term self interest, for a politician who will be gone in 4 years and replaced with a literal judaized faggot unironically trying to bring about jewish messianic expectations? America is run by a crazed and delusional oligarchical class. The rest of the world only tolerates America, because they will be punished if they don't. Look at Georgia, who just two years ago were heroes standing up to Russia. Now funding US is freezing foreign aid, because they don't want legal faggotry in their Orthodox Christian country.

That's the true America on the world stage. Accept usury, butt sex and niggers...or else.
>>
>>476439856
They're going to make the entire campaign about race Obama never did that, it's going to get ugly.
>>
>>476441752
Next time keep your lies consistent. It will help you out more.
>>
>>476442699
They already are
>>
File: IVE BECOME SO NUMB.png (2.09 MB, 2000x2212)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>476440199
>>
>>476442444
The PEOPLE of America are tired of it though. We ARE America on the world stage, and WE are tired of it. We're tired of them globalizing everything and our tax dollars footing disproportionate amounts of the bill. We're tired of our tax dollars paying for 'messaging' and 'awareness campaigns' and 'equity training'
Times they are a'changin'
>>
>>476443051
Canada just seems to be a depressing, boring, and soulless place to live in. No wonder why they hate us.
>>
>>476442971
Fucking delusional. Exactly what I'm talking about, can't even cope with the fact that Trump helped facilitate the war in Ukraine - unwittingly, sure, but it makes no difference at the end of the day. The American vooters will continue to gobble up whatever the tv tells them to and ignore any evidence to the contrary - just as you did.

Read this full pdf. Or not. I don't expect an American to actually study how geo-politics works.
https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR3063.html
>>
Bump for Baron
>>
>>476443162
lmao. Yeah, ok bud. I'm sure Putin and Xi will pick up the phone to talk to the American people any day now. I'm sure they are all deeply concerned with what a bunch of obese coomers who can't even point to their respective countries on a map think about the geo-political relations on the Eurasian landmass.
>>
>>476443842
are you retarded?
We're literally showing you we're done with it.
This election will be so hopeless for them they won't be able to rig it.
Big things are coming, and they don't involve global agendas. They involve the will of the American people.
>>
>>476436087
this
>>
>>476440518
they didn't pay for shit during Trump and before. since 2009 the US has been paying Ukraine
>>
>>476440518
>Are you talking about weapons they paid for? Nothing wrong with that. America profits.
You just proved my point about the stupidty of the American people and how they will accept whatever the talking heads on TV tell them. "America profits". Yes, thank you Charlie Kirk for telling me why America should support Israel.
>It’s not the same as giving trillions to fight for “democracy” in a country that literally cancelled their election.
That's called wartime propaganda. That is merely what is used to sell the war to degenerate coomers, not the actual reason why the war is being waged.
>>
File: America1.jpg (272 KB, 867x879)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>476443966
>They involve the will of the American people.
A terrifying thought.
>>
>>476437099
With Vance on the ticket on one side and Harris on the other, both sides are niggerjeet.
>>
>>476434938
This nigger clearly didn't see the debate with biden
>>
File: wbueZC.gif (2.26 MB, 320x240)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>476434740
>replace with Kennedy

Have you ever listened to that guy speak? I hate Trump and Harris, but the Kennedy guy is like Rickety Cricket, on Always Sunny, just with money.
>>
You idiots are letting the media gaslight you. They construct narratives, they have message discipline across many platforms and you fall for it.

This Kamala thing is a bubble, now Trump has to pop it, him chewing out the black journalist is the first salvo.
>>
>>476443531
The only one who's delusional is you. There was no full scale war in Ukraine when he was in office. Take your meds
>>
>>476445335
kek
>>
I really like Vance and have only seen democrats, Jews, and establishment Republicans complain about him online. The kvetching is unreal
>>
>>476434740
I find it amazing that random 4chan autist can manage a trump campaign better than him and his team. How are they this dumb?
>>
>>476445335
No just jeet. One side is objectively nigger jeet and that’s the side we are on. Vote blue no matter who. It’s their turn
>>
>>476445842
Everything else is secondary to fellating israeli cock
>>
>>476445094
>A terrifying thought.
To a leaf maybe kek
>>
File: IMG_6820.jpg (214 KB, 459x769)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>476434740
Kamala here. Thanks for the advice, chuddy.
>>
>>476446014
Every time I hear him try to explain something as simple as the border crysis I want to kill myself. All he has to do is say "look at the disaster at the border, millions of people are illegally flooding the country taking jobs that Americans want and need to survive. And Kamala was appointed by biden to fix it and did nothing." But instead the retard goes off on insane asylums. Like holy fuck just appeal to moderates for once in your life. The MAGA base is already going to fucking vote for you like they did in the past 2 elections.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.