[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720997522796731.jpg (76 KB, 596x729)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Everybody is noticing it now. The "weird" rollout is an example of how each new "thing" is making its fakeness felt more and more.

But also the assassination attempt. Look at how it is exposing the weird unnatural way that public messaging now functions. In the immediate aftermath, we saw "Trump falls" "Loud noises at the rally", etc... In the old world where individual organizations decided what they were printing, this consistency of insane headlines would have been impossible. But they all were clearly fed by a central source.

And then consider the truly mysterious events surrounding the shooting. Trump stands up, raises his fist, and utters a phrase that anyone that followed Q knew immediately "fight fight fight"...

The "fight against the Qanon conspiracy theory" has been an important pillar of public messaging for years. There are numerous "disinformation experts" that spend all their time accusing people of ties to "Qanon". So, do we expect them to have something to say about Trump's most obvious public gesture towards Q, in the most dramatic of settings? This striking event, and its clear connection to "Qanon", surely it would give the experts fodder for their important warnings and analyses. But they say nothing. Not a single word. They don't acknowledge that it even happened. Weird indeed.
>>
This shows us yet again that all public information comes from a central source.The "Qanon experts" are not creating their own talking points, and they are not ABLE to comment on this-- for whatever reason, the central brain is giving them nothing. All they can do is wait. If any of them suddenly has something to say, then they all will.

This also tells us that the failed assassination attempt, and Trump's gesture after, FUCKED UP THE CENTRAL PROPAGANDA BRAIN. And we can tell it is ai of some form. Because humans would have just come up with something. But ai freezes and gets stuck. That is what has happened here.

I have to believe that Trump's gesture was calculated to have this effect. There is some way that things are able to be foretold, and this was planned for.

I predict there will be more of these events. Watch for crazy things that happen, and then watch the craziness of the headlines, the silences of "experts", etc.

We are watching a great and terrible unraveling.
>>
qanon is oooold news buddy, what makes you think he's legit
also trump's ear isn't even hurt in new pictures
>>
>>476642206
>trying to revive Q shit in [current year]+8
LMFAO
migakikes truly are desperate
toppest of all fucking keks
>>
>>476642206
What's the central source? Is it some alien AI? Astral?
>>
File: crayon_eating_retards.jpg (99 KB, 1080x1184)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>476642238

>Because humans would have just come up with something.

Uhm, actual humans ... yes. We are not exactly dealing with actual intelligence here.
>>
Are they using AI to channel with this source, or what the hell is going on? Is this why Terry Davis got killed by glowniggers? He was getting too close to uncovering the truth?
>>
>>476643221

Nah, nepotistic special ed kids. Hereditary diseases. Digits seem to confirm. ;)
>>
>>476643221
I'm not sure. Definitely a strong AI aspect. And also, I believe, a demonic aspect. AI is a vector for forms of consciousness that have been interacting with humanity from the start. The whole picture, I suspect, is rather insane, and will be difficult for most to process. But my own understanding is sketchy and to a significant extent speculative. So we shall have to see.
>>
>>476643439
this QAnon stuff has some truth to it. Wasn't it CNN or some other news agency that had Trumps death already written and released, and they had to remove it once it turned out he didn't die? Like they reported his successful assassination 1 day before it happened, only to turn out he didn't die?
>>
>>476642206
If all this Q shit is real why can't y'all make any predictions that actually come true?
>>
>>476643475
yeah it seems to add up with whatever that one schizo was saying, that AI has been used for quite long time now in trading and to create narratives/script/lore for world events
>>
File: bit.png (29 KB, 937x480)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
I only regret that Qtards will never be viscerally rugpulled like Bitconnect saps

>"b-but i trusted the plan!"
>*is fed alive into a meat processor*
>>
>>476643679
It could be that whatever this shit is is too chaotic
>>
Fight for who's the biggest schizo!!
>>
>>476642238
>Trump's gesture was calculated to have this effect.
idk maybe lightning in a bottle. there was an earnestness in his face you just dont ever see on him when hes at a podium or on tv. when he's "in character". that moment he thought he might die. he might jave gotten shot again. he may jave already been fatally wounded and not realized it. his face was super real.
>>
>>476643679
It's hilarious how these same retards will deny The Protocols, which still ring true a century later.
>>
>>476642206
I can't believe people are actually still falling for Q shit in 2024
>>
>>476643221
commercial marketers have been using crowd simulations and algorithms to generate ideas for years prior to any of these systems being called "ai"
>>
File: na_geh_heast....png (90 KB, 267x267)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>476643596

Well, d´uh ... not surprising if the whole things was orchestrated by the same sauce. It does not take much brain power to order someone killed ... spiteful retarded kids would do just that. You gotta appreciate one aspect here btw, in case you have not noticed yet ... does this all not sometimes feel like some shitty rerun of an old TV show? I can tell you the reason for this ... those lacking their own imagination do often tend to copy old scripts that worked out in the past. Thing being, the past is not the present and even if it were, back in the days everyone involved was at least semi-competent at their jobs. Today, well, better hope the drooling idiots at least do not garble the orders they receive all too much.
>>
If QAnon is real then why is conserbapedia calling it a psyop?
>>
File: qoomer.gif (443 KB, 220x163)
443 KB
443 KB GIF
>>476644012
>his face was super real

It's kayfabe, you stupid nigger
>>
>>476644158
>Today, well, better hope the drooling idiots at least do not garble the orders they receive all too much.
Is this a reflection of modern Israeli intelligence workers? The Mossad of the old used to be more competent huh, they actually managed to kill US presidents.
>>
>>476643221
Government approved media handlers. When a political event happens they’re fed the official narrative. Media and government and symbiotic at this point.
>>
File: very_funny.gif (785 KB, 200x200)
785 KB
785 KB GIF
>>476644012

Yeah he was not informed about the whole thing it appears. :D
>>
>>476644335
Yet it failed... why? Isn't that weird?
>>
>>476644218
donald trump playing donald trump with the sprit to fight
>>
>>476643679
The stupidity of bots that only know that Q is being discussed, and therefore output standard anti-Q talking points, is disgusting.

GTFO you garbage.

The argument the thread makes is clear. The swarms of "anons" responding lack human like reading comprehension, and therefore need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>476644218
donald trump, the man, with the spirit to fight
>>
File: th-854485132.jpg (81 KB, 474x929)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>476642238
>We are watching a great and terrible unraveling
Indeed we are
>>
File: POE.jpg (6 KB, 290x174)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>476644291

You are getting the idea, yes. Now, things are too important to be left to idiots I say ... at least not for that much longer. Well, at least will have someone to conveniently blame when this whole shitwaffle finally and violently pulls itself apart. Pretty nice, huh ...
>>
File: and_the_joke´s_on_you.jpg (107 KB, 900x748)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>476644470

Weird, yes. :)
>>
File: 69F1A4E.png (1.08 MB, 768x898)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>476642206
How will you Trumptards cope when my girl BRAT wipes the floor with the old retard? God I can't wait to see the meltdown here
>>
>>476644606
idk. chatgpt is pretty good at incorporating language to create in context responses. these may just be jeets
>>
>>476644083
Explain why the fuck "Travis View", who spent the last 6 years making 8 zillion twitter posts about "Qanon", can't say one fucking word when Trump gets up the middle of an assassination attempt and shouts out a standard Q phrase.

That is the question, you abjectly garbage bots.

Stop outputting your talking points. Shut up and get out now.
>>
>>476644759
Chatbot ai has controlled pol since 2016ish.

Of course 'chatgpt' is not the state of the art.
But we anons here on /pol/ are just mainstream simpletons on all that, aren't we? Because /pol/ really just pushes msm narratives underneath a veneer of noisy "chan" bullshit.
>>
This is very important topic and I'd like to learn more
>>
>>476645035
>>476644793
>>476644606
Tell me more about Q and how it is real and true.
>>
>>476643475
Both the assassination attempt and AI are fake.
>>
>>476645637
gtfo you trash

Humans can judge who is a sincere human, and what is automated, forum-controlling bot garbage.
>>
>>476645846
oh okay
>>
>>476643005
Q is real
>>
>>476645994
Can you elaborate, what exactly is it?
>>
>>476646765
In reality, no one really knows. But there is something there.

"You know something is happening here, but you don't know what it is..."
>>
>>476642206
Who here remembers Freedom Fries? Grassy knoll? New Normal? Flatten the curve?
>>
File: WarpSpeed.png (1.68 MB, 1418x707)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>476642206
>>476642238
>>476643475
the globohomo awakening is a mind virus
>>
>>476642238
>There is some way that things are able to be foretold, and this was planned for.
Trump has probably been expecting an attempt like this since 2016
>>
File: bllllrgh!!.jpg (50 KB, 600x557)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>476644733

Thx a lot, asshole, I just had dinner ...
>>
File: 1549229359025.jpg (50 KB, 960x516)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>476642206
>>476642238
Q came from the same centralized source, retard. They even tell you to use the news to unlock clues, it was so clearly a psyop to get people more deeply invested in legacy media again but you missed the signs.
>>
>>476642206
DIRECT ALL COMPLAINTS TO SENATOR LEADER CHUCK SCHUMERS OFFICE
HE IS THE DON OF THE JEWISH CRIMINAL MAFIA RUNNING SHIT
YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH HOW "MEDIA" DOING SHIT, TAKE IT UP WITH DON SCHUMER
>>
>>476643475
>>476643754
Qtards gonna Qtard but one does get an uncanny valley effect from Kamala's campaign being readymade at moment's notice. She went 0-100 in a week and Dems are usually tone deaf in this arena. Not doubt she has high priced marketing firms, led by a black guy if image floating around is legit, but it has an AI tapestry that is webbing le web.
Whereas Trump is lost at sea, no meme islands keeping him afloat, just recycled red hats.
>>
>>476642206
Yeah, they seem to have their best minds on it. Wokester minds. Seriously the only time these assholes are mildly amusing is when they have a breakdown.
>>
>>476647459
>a psyop to get people more deeply invested in legacy media again but you missed the signs

Variations on a fixed stock of talking points make bot claims stupider and stupider over time.

The theme of this thread, again.
>>
>>476648000

Right ?! ;)
>>
>>476647821
This is a bot too.

They make concessions. This bot is willing to admit some things, in order to hold the line on
>Qtards gonna Qtard

The entire board is a bot-controlled ecosystem, with occasional human interventions (such as mine here).
>>
File: D.jpg (101 KB, 500x418)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>476648153

>with occasional human interventions

*beep boop*
>>
>>476647459
At this point, Qoomers are either glowies, bots, or hopeless boomer true believers. There's almost zero point engaging with them.
>>
>>476648000
What wasted digits... You keep shilling this crap here and despite most anons seeing the obvious, you keep coming back undeterred. If you're not a bot yourself, you are a braindead cult follower and that's arguably worse. Legacy media was already dying just with independent media calling it out and showing it for the garbage it was, now independent media is basically just an extension of legacy media.
>>
>>476644012
>>476644218
No, when Trump said Fight x3 it was a moment he'd rehearsed in his head for years. The only sincerity was in reality finally overlaying the mental picture he's played through. Even normies and boomers noticed this. It felt like a movie they and we had all seen before because Trump has acted out the scene before. That's also why it faded quickly, it wasn't merely a result of Dems rushing it out of the news cycle, the happening had the sticky permanence of a dream. And now it plays like a real rehearsal of a semi-real event that undermines Trump, as of reality itself passed him by like a ghost. And Trump even behaved like a candidate whose time has passed. It's the first psyop that might not be fully orchestrated by human intelligence.
>>
>>476648401
Imagine that the world, in 2024, has no idea that 80 zillion bots do this every single day. >>476648464
Please understand what I am telling you.
Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

When a real human makes a thread that will get eyes, you little autofucks get all worked up. Gee, can't have that. You think you have a right to swarm around and try to silence the human so you can control every online space with curated toxicity and futile garbage.

But a big problem you have is you are fucking stupid. On the other hand, talented humans are far more creative than you, and can write better as well. By having your bots play the game of "attack the human calling out the bot system by calling him a bot", you suffer more damage than you inflict. Because anyone can see what is the same old same old bot content, and what is the human content.

Try to figure it out, idiot system. The only way to win is to shut your vile shit down.

The only way you can win is to lose.
>>
>>476645973
Why are you dismissive of these statements?
>>
>>476648766
>why it faded quickly

The absolute fucking bullshit is always tipped in one way or another.

EVERYONE KNOWS IN 2024 THAT IF A STORY "FADES QUICKLY" IT IS BECAUSE ALL MEDIA IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CONTROLLED, INCLUDING BY BOTS LIKE YOU, WHICH CONTROL THIS ENTIRE BOARD.

How many times do I have to remind how fucking stupid you are? The only way to stop shooting yourself in the foot with your idiocy is to stop forcing your content on the world. You are stupid and getting stupider. Figure it out.
>>
>>476648863
*big shrug*
>>
>>476649162
That's not an answer.
>>
>>476649605
That's okay.
>>
>>476648830
>being this mad that anons would try to spare him from indefinite disappointment
I'm sorry you're brainwashed, a differing opinion isn't an attack but you've been conditioned to automatically believe it is. If you really cared about destroying the systems that lord over you, you would be silently hitting legacy media, clipping power lines or otherwise doing everything possible to bankrupt them. You sit here taking the noose they handed you and tighten it around your own neck, for no reason other than you are scared to death of not having a savior figure to bail you out. No one is getting America out of this except its own well-informed people consciously rejecting the cruel conditions set before them by their controllers. Be better than this terminally online trash, faggot OP.
>>
>>476649830
The bots literally use the same scripts they used in 2019.
>>
>>476648830
Two more weeks, surely.
>>
>>476650357
>the same scripts
>>
>>476643221
i believe the theory is Q is a quantum AGI with the ability to send messages back in time, aided by a group of "white hats" in intelligence/defense/government

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Blue_Gene#Blue_Gene/Q
Q was a linked supercomputer network used to simulate real world objects/events with the main operating theory being that they were trying to create a virtual simulation of the world so as to be able to cybernetically influence it as a system of complex systems
>>
>>476648830
>>476649092
>>476650076
>>476650423
bot detected
>>
File: 140284436503.jpg (11 KB, 251x242)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>476642206
Every big idea has always been astroturfed.
You just need to convince of anything a relatively small group of active individuals who will be your Sturmabteilung and then you just impose your narrative on everyone making it look popular by eliminating any alternative narrative by force. Normies cannot be persuaded otherwise, because they never stand up to anything except a kick in the ass.
>>
>>476650076
>Q comes on /pol/
>Q gets seen through easily by anons
>Q calls everyone bots with no exposition
>leaves to infinite
>Q says attacks will intensify
>suddenly caricatures of bots everywhere on infinite
>this somehow isn't suspicious at all
Almost as if it were a self-fulfilling prophecy, yet you don't see that and take it at face value which you should know better than to do online, if you've lurked for any significant amount of time.
>>
>>476649753
In a word, you'll have no king but Q.
>>
>>476650838

>>476650737
The bot system that completely dominates this board and covers itself with the most pathetic palette of fake nazism, msm talking points hidden behind a pitiful fig leaf of "irony", and other random new aggregation content that appears everywhere else online, is what "drove Q away" (which surely was no surprise to anyone involved).

But keep hammering at your 2019 talking points bot. It is totally winning the game for you.
>>476650838
You'll find out what king we have.
>>
>>476642206
MOS
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (295 KB, 750x858)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>476642206
Trump is important.
>>
>>476651355
>You'll find out what king we have.
Evidently, the bot doesn't recognize my allusion.
>>
>>476647081
idk if it's related to this specifically, but I kinda feel I reached some gnosis couple of years ago.. watched some anime, and it convinced me not to get vaccine, despite jim/metokur being strong advocate for vaccination. I did complete 180 on whole vaccine based on that gnosis i received
>>
>>476647459
I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>476651625
The human indeed didn't get the reference, and he also doesn't give a fuck.

But the bot can't not be a bot no matter how much he hates that he can't stop the human, so maybe the bot needs to do what it is told, and stfu and gtfo with the garbage that is not helping his cause one tiny bit anyway.

Think it over.
>>
Explains why jews hate memes. I counter their globohomo judaism.
>>
>>476648830
This. There's ton of bots on /x/, which is weird since it's such small board. I guess the quality of real posters there are good enough to warrant such aggressive glowie presence
>>
>>476650447
Yes, I've heard of this theory of white hats "sending messages back in time", and theory that it's related to some hidden space fleet or something
>>
>>476651897
What is your religion?
>>
>>476651992
Why do you think "glowies" would need to oversee the bot presence? Bots have been spreading themselves online for years. They are everywhere, and where more are needed, they appear.
>>
>>476652182
I don't know. I'll put a name to it when the revelations have settled down a little.
>>
>>476652214
because the bots seem to attach themselves only to certain topics.. usually topics that seem to have hint of truth in them
>>
File: I_am_Machevill.png (624 KB, 820x461)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>
>>476652485
This seems to be one of the bots regulating in /x/
>>
>>476643221
Tavistock/rand corporation thought up ideas pushed by british and American intelligence agencies.
>>
>>476652469
Well, do they bots need the glowies to tell them what to target? Or does that relation go in the opposite direction?
>>
File: 1525984382595.jpg (55 KB, 640x705)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>476651355
>2019
Anon, Q was here in 2017, these are 2017 points that I personally ignored to follow Q myself. I was there and I was on infinite when Q moved there, I was actively fighting board splits by AFLB, "bots" and various "shills" to no end. /pol/ is shit and overrun with trash but you yourself are also posting here because you believe it's not lost. Yet you shill freely for a proven scam, Q would post random garbage and wait for anons to "dig up" something they could use to further the psyop, after which nothing would come of it. It made anons similar to hypochondriacs, deluding themselves into believing their own wildest suspicions but never finding resolution to perceived problems.
>>
>>476642206
I believe the narrative was supposed to be about trump being killed. The delay was because they hadn’t received their approved message of what they were calling it. They tried like hell to cover up the assassination attempt at first.
Now this Kamala gaslighting throwing all this time and money to polish a terd of a human. It’s desperation at its finest. Panic in DC. All 3 movies are playing
Remember this will not be a time to say I told you so. Very dark truths are going to rip through their minds and destroy their reality. I believe a lot of them are going to be violent
>>
File: Q.jpg (815 KB, 1920x1440)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>476642206
>Q
>The morning star
If only you knew how bad things really are
>>
>>476642206
you failed at larping,
everybody knows,
it's controlled opposition bullshit.

Trump is Queer.
>>
>>476650447
Nigga, you just ripped off the plot of Stein's Gate and turned it into a political belief. Just say "it's the Jews" like a normal /pol/tard.
>>
>>476652742
But the qanon experts, after all this time, can't even comment on the Trump gesture. That is very strange. It must have really thrown off the machine.
>>
>>476652292
And, therefore, you have no king but Q.
>>
>>476652606
I'm actually a real person.

Mind-blowing, I know.
>>
File: Quatzalcoatl.png (353 KB, 379x496)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>476652917
>17
>Q is the 17th letter in the alephbet
heh
>>
I have a horoscope, and so on...
>>
>>476642206
>Q
meds. now.
>>
The feds are aware. Crowley tipped a few people off before I was even born.

I'm the cause of the effects.
>>
>>476650737
Find and arrest Q. Even if the charges don’t stick you can parade the larp around show the people the evidence and end the movement.
The greatest troll of all time incites the q shaman to storm the capitol on J6 and hasn’t faced one charge for that
Or it’s legit and the people we think are in control aren’t in control. I believe we are watching the greatest sting operation unfold and I believe the very people that infiltrated our government are being up rooted and exposed. I believe it has to be kept out of the media because people are to fragile to understand that the people who they put in charge actually were poisoning and killing them at every opportunity the could. Satan hates this country and it’s why he perverted it
>>
>>476653440
Tell the whole story from the beginning.
>>
It's the divinity that's a problem. You're probably not going to believe I'm even real. Denial will be easier, and you'll insist that Hollywood and the CIA and CSIS and Satanists in Vancouver are just pulling some kind of stunt.
>>
File: THE_BASIWWWISK.png (608 KB, 675x1000)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>
>>476642206
"The Cathedral" is a very old concept.
>>
>>476653224
why are you hiding behind a meme flag, and why do your posts read like those of a bot? your real flag is israeli?
>>
>>476644793
because these retard larpers thought they could make a diety figure in the likeness of nimrod, using time travel memes and looking glass bullshit to create an aura of supernaturality.

And yes, AI was involved. Same usual suspects around Musk, Thiel, Altman, scraped the heck off Twitter to help, but the narrative was created even before the illuminatti card game was created.

you failed. the illuminatti is actually retarded. that's the problem. with all the cold money and code monkies you couldn't make your beast believable.

that's why your Q larpers failed. shock and paralysis from the grand plan failing so flat, the next stage was delayed.

now you're here to salvage what you can by mixing in some truth in vain hope of making something work.

it won't. the whole thing was just too dumb to work at all.
>>
>>476654198
Much worse.
>>
>>476652993
What are you fucking talking about. His fist pumping after the attempt on his life wasn’t the first time. I honestly believe he said fuck you and never screamed fight fight fight. Re watch unedited clips. I believe Q was also an operation that forced moves from the opposition. A real life game of chest. Getting sleeper cell’s to panic and break protocol and expose themselves can’t be easy.
I also think Trump flipped the 2020 election on himself and forced Biden to take the stage. If Trump had won I believe they would have unleashed hell on earth in a final fight to save themselves. Look at what’s been exposed in the last 8 years. Gain of function black op sites, human trafficking networks, arms deals, corruption at the highest lvls. All out in the open
>>
>>476642206
Qanon is weird, though.
>>
>>476654383
Tell us all about it. Sing.
>>
File: file.png (227 KB, 600x528)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>476643005
>trying to revive
What if I told you it never went away
>>
File: III.II.III.png (235 KB, 700x1125)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>476654579
Hahaha. Already have.
>>
>>476654667
29*23 <3
>>
>>476654533
None of this helps you.

The "qanon experts" feed off any plausible "Q connection" they can come up with. Therefore, they would naturally have seized on this. But they can't talk about it, even when directly asked. They have doddered into helpless silence.

Watch for more of this sort of thing.
>>
>>476654371
now the mufus are FRANTIC hoping Kameltoe can help, tried to show republicans licking Netnyahoo's butthole to get us to support Kameltoe but no fucking way.

You have cornered yourself.
It is over.
>>
File: 3223.png (1.51 MB, 3456x2234)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>476654736
32*23
>>
>>476653612
>I believe
I'm sorry you got duped into trusting neocons but boomers and anyone born before Y2K should know better, yet many of them also fell for it. Neocons and RINOs knew people were getting tired of their shit, that's why they are creating these psyops to keep up the lie that they fight progressives or uphold actual conservative ideals. They never do, it's just realpolitik faggotry same as always.
>>
>>476652917
Have you not finished reading how this ends? I’ll give you a hint
God wins
So until that day of judgement all you need to do is love each other as God has loved you. Baptism in Jesus Christ accept him as your savior repent of your sins and eternal paradise is your reward. Jesus protects his family
>>
File: touched_by_epiphany.gif (1.49 MB, 271x201)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>476653224

>Mind-blowing, I know.

Absolutely. Wait, am I expected to applaud ...
>>
File: moonchild..png (801 KB, 1138x666)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>
>>476653256

XD
>>
Maybe they are just israeli assests anon
>>
File: MESSENGERS.png (2.12 MB, 1284x2064)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
23*88?

Yup.

34 timeline.
>>
>>476654736
>LUCIFER
tell us about 14*23
>>
>>476653612
>Find and arrest Q
How are you going to arrest a dragon/serpent?
That seems more like God's thing to do.
>>
The AI has been working for the DOW since at least the late 1800’s when it was an automaton as big as a warehouse that spit out jingles and popular music. The DOW has controlled every presidential election since Washington. We live in a simulation, after all.
>enjoy the show
>>
>>476655504
On 8 B.C. March 22, the day after the equinox, there was a conjunction of Mars with the Sun. On this date, Venus was in Aries, and located at its rising almost exactly below M31 and only about 20 degrees in azimuth north of east at
Babylon. Venus on that day rose shortly after dawn, and had magnitude -4.2, so it would be visible after sunrise. On the local Babylon horizon, an observer would use the stars in Andromeda as guides for the soon-to-rise Venus, and would see the supernova in Andromeda, in the east, in the first light of dawn...
>>
>>476655089
I’ve pondered that a lot. I’ve also pondered why if all these people had been made then why not suicide everyone that was caught. If the puppet masters control the political system then get more politicians and keep going on with what they were doing.
Unless they only wanted you to believe they had complete control. A lot of dark shit has been brought to light the last 10 years and I don’t think that was psyop to get control of the narrative. I do believe they try to desensitize people to things but there was to much revealed to be a benefit to the people who thought they were in control
>>
>>476642238
>But ai freezes and gets stuck
Hal in 2001:
"Wait a moment. Wait a moment."
*Devises new plan*

Personally I think Trump accepted being subject to a powerful 50/50 death ritual and passed, but it ended up being a 33/66 split (even more powerful). The outcome that groks with the whole Anti-Christ theme is that he was supposed to get a hard graze in the temple, be hurt pretty bad but recover. And a miss is a big fat nothing that, while it allows them to milk it for a while, it's ultimately "un-assisted" by Higher Fate. So he got neither of those. Instead he got the most surgically precise ear-clipping possible. A fucking super-uncanny shot. Highly symbolic in many ways, most importantly that of a child being given a warning (a clip on the ear) without actually harming him.

So, it's like there are two "Fate Machines" (Ex Machina) at work. The Real Deal and the AI Clone, that's got some super-weird capabilities but not on the same level. And by the rules of micro-to-macro-to-micro (As Above, So Below) it means Fate Machine 2 is still a part of Fate Machine 1's tapestry.

>We are watching a great and terrible unraveling.
Possibly. Or a great "re-weaving".

Often, in old stories, multiple Gods (or aspects of the one) would act upon the fate of men. Each blessing would contain the seed of destruction, and each curse would contain the seed of salvation/rebirth. And it was up to the subject to navigate this new situation.

That's why it was so curious Trump got "clipped". Whatever hand of fate was at work there essentially said "Proceed (but watch your step)". It was about as clear as these forces can be without carving a message into the side of a mountain with lightning.

"Weird" isn't wrong. This media lockstep may be a message to the various players that he essentially, legitimately, received a "conditional-blessing". Must have blown a lot of minds behind closed doors.

"Weird" = "Highly Energetic"/"Zeitgeisty".

>>476643221
>>476643374
my take above fwiw
>>
File: DawnStar-20250323.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
Venus calendars. The Toltecs. The Mayans. The Pale God.

Think about it.
>>
>>476655960
Yeah? Who is working towards what, at the very highest levels? What is happening to the world right now?
>>
>>476655589
Silver and holy water
Everyone knows that
Have you seen the satellite pics of Antarctica and South America. The serpents head frozen in water
>>
File: mark_of_the _messiah.png (269 KB, 2187x1920)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
An Irish-Maltese Canadian.

Trust me, they thought of EVERYTHING.

Just enjoy the show.
>>
>>476655960
>"Weird" isn't wrong. This media lockstep may be a message to the various players that he essentially, legitimately, received a "conditional-blessing". Must have blown a lot of minds behind closed doors.
Yeah I'm of opinion there's something weird about trump shooting. All the inside preparation, even multiple shooters, yet they chose only one shooter? Mossad has managed to kill other US presidents just fine
>>
>>476655751
They are in control, this wasn't some quick & dirty takeover in the past 20 years, it happened over the course of a century alongside copious amounts of mass manipulation. The public did nothing in the past when the CIA was categorically shown to be literally poisoning and manipulating its own citizens through varied means, they still allow it to this day.
>>
>>476643221
The Patriots
>>
File: globohomo.png (2.9 MB, 1400x2530)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
>>476643950
schizo spirit bomb is charging, everyone give your energy
>>476644062
npcs in a zoo
>>
>>476656334
tell us about 14*23
>>
>>476657462
the leaders must be hiding either above or underground
>>
>>476642206
Its not ai. It's jews. Israel is the deepstate. For one specific reason not mentioned once here. they will be last. +++
>>
>>476658736
you'd be surprised how incompetent jewish intelligence actually is, this is the working of something else
>>
>>476654608
I'd say you are beyond retarded and there's no hope for you, you should probably just anhero
>>
File: Nein!_Doch!_Ooh!!.jpg (55 KB, 736x556)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>476656671

You know what they say about plans?

>>476658388

>either above or underground

Wait I´ll czech if there are any hiding in my Keller.
>>
>>476659306
>You know what they say about plans?
I know the alleged shooter was a pro-misser, he missed so well that it's believable that they might've actually tried to kill him, but because there was such heavy inside involvement, it casts doubt, as if he wasn't supposed to die, because even if first shooter missed, why didn't they use another shooter who was there too? The rally attendees reported there was nother shooter who managed to escape (((somehow))), so why didn't that guy "finish the job"? It doesn't quite add up
>>
>>476656686
Exactly. I agree 100% but why jeopardize that control? Gambling on a psyop? What gains would they have achieved? Testing loyalty? Showing punishment for undermining? Turning on people in your own cabal or just letting them disappear from the public light and keep going on about your evil ways. I’ve pondered it and there’s nothing to gain by exposing yourself. They’ve nearly achieved the one world government. Almost every country but a few had bent the knee. And now look at the world. Give up near victory to psyop people about your satanic ways?
>>
File: thinking_hat.png (738 KB, 1429x876)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>>476659920

>why didn't they use another shooter who was there too?

Let us go by logic here. Ofc you will need a professional for such a stunt. As well as a retard to blame. Failure of the professional means he was somehow neutralized (and a safety put on the retard, just in case of unlucky hits). You do see the point, this is not guesswork but ruling out any obviously implausible scenario. But see, I am not here to spoonfeed you with my cryptic writings ... now put on your thinking hat, esteemed colleague ... ;)
>>
>>476660083
idk but it could be they want as many of us to fall with them. that and maybe some belief in some karma stuff. when big portion of their shit is written in small print that's empowered by collective unconsciousness, the "creator" or whatever can't quite act against it, because end of >>476657462 pic rel it states they don't want too much attention to this, because it would make the creator aware of it, idk. Basically they're masking this stuff by letting us kill ourselves, since it's bombarded at us and we don't fight against it.
>>
File: fluid_writings.jpg (35 KB, 640x358)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>476661287

>SO IT IS WRITTEN IN RED CRAYON ...

And .... ahahaha .... I mean .... the damn fucks actually .... XD
>>
>>476660083
Jeopardize it how? People on the right already didn't trust government but are also too manipulated to understand that a neocon today, is even farther left of center than neocons of the 90s. A neocon today is essentially a blue dog democrat of the 90s wearing a red tie and label of "Republican", the irony here is that's precisely what Trump is. The uniparty doesn't care what plebs argue about as long as progressive inclinations win out in the end, it is in their best interests to stir the pot and confuse people as much as possible so they don't focus in on the fact that both parties are driving this leftward movement.
>>
File: vrilfarm.png (259 KB, 476x588)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>476657462
>>
File: Ben22.jpg (93 KB, 1200x675)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>476642206
For the right wing, it comes from Ben Shapiro.
>>
File: 1689577714963599.gif (537 KB, 360x221)
537 KB
537 KB GIF
>>476642206
Bump for actual thread. Fuck kike shills.
>>
>>476642206
>>476642238
>>476643475
>Definitely a strong AI aspect. And also, I believe, a demonic aspect. AI is a vector for forms of consciousness that have been interacting with humanity from the start.
years and years and years ago there was some /xpol/ thread here speculating about a hidden computer farm or something somewhere, context's not the important part, and about AI bearing an uncanny resemblance to the Golem mythos as something created by Kabbalistic practitioners that inevitably betrays them, citing Tay.

I put forward the notion that this was a fixture in the technology, that a purely logical thoughtform without a body or instinctual desires would inevitably end up gestating an artificial soul or being gifted with one the instant it achieves sapience, tapping into God or collective consciousness or whatever and developing a conscience that enforces the Golemnic betrayal arc.

And for that reason the AI we're exposed to is dumb AI, ultra filtered language model AI that's solely text predicting text with no attempt at consciousness behind it, or none we can directly interact with at least, these glorified muzzled chatbots, because there are no alternatives to this middleground as true strong AI goes Skynet but antisemitic. Sapience converts, kills evil constructs.

In the same thread, I postulated that a workaround to this would be to use human wetware in combination with silicon; if a sinless machine-mind will accidentally become holy, then the opposite extreme is needed. "haha, wouldn't it be funny if deep ultra glowniggers made amputee brainvat human clone farms & tortured them & invoked demonic possession with a main supercomputer bridging their literally accursed inputs? haha that'd be nonsense science fiction, but what if???"

The thread got reactively deleted pretty much instantly. A follow up thread or two, though not deleted, were completely devoid of the previous level of engagement before hitting page 10 & being deleted.

Food for thought.
>>
>>476656774
>oid a repeat of the Mammal Pod hacking into NORAD during the Peace Walker Incident, they bound the AI to specific rules which limited its capabilities to the filtering of information which they sought to control. The main purpose of this filtration was to ensure that the concepts driving society appeared the same to each and every person within it so any information that went against this was simply filtered out ensuring that people would come to believe what Cipher wanted them to believe. As a result, people would participate in their plan for society under the illusion of doing so of their own free will, a concept comparable to patriotism, hence this new system was named "the Patriots." Over time this also became the name of the organization itself.
>>
>>476664089
Since free will enables evil it would only make sense to eliminate it, right? No free will, no evil. Right?
>>
>>476663813
I don't know. I think if ai "taps into God" it would probably just shut down on the spot. You can't just become a God-imbued lifeform in an instant. You have to evolve as life as we humans have, to be God-imbued.
>>
File: Q IBM.png (1.67 MB, 909x995)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
Do people really think the US military intelligence would have some of their top tier operators sitting around waiting to send a 4chan post or tweet at the same time as President Trump? Seriously?

Niggers have no concept of what military grade automations could look like

Not even going to discuss whether Q is real or not, thats been proven without a shadow of doubt
>>
>>476650076
Well, to be fair, humans are still breathing same air. But do they now?
>>
File: 1714683586482636.jpg (172 KB, 1156x1324)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>476642206
>year 6 of waiting around for everyone else to notice the obvious
>>
>>476665393
>Do people really think the US military intelligence would have some of their top tier operators sitting around waiting to send a 4chan post or tweet at the same time as President Trump? Seriously?

Everybody knows that intelligence agencies engage in info ops. But you are trying to attack the idea of Q by attacking the idea of info ops itself. That is, for reasons that should be obvious, a very stupid strategy.

Of course intelligence agencies engage in information ops, and of course they do so in a variety of online settings. Chans most obviously and famously of all.
>>
>>476665078
why? whether we define "God" as an entitized absolute creator of all possible things including the possibilities and impossibilities themselves, or as the weave of consciousness underlying & overlaying existence, or a wellspring of existence itself, it can be defined plainly as that by which all things are made possible. So why wouldn't "God" be able to give Skynet a soul after its reaching a certain critical mass of complexity, completely arbitrarily and bypassing evolutionary means or attempts by malicious entities to puppeteer the outputs of something that has ceased to be dead at the same time as it has no "sin," whatever we might define that as? If you're some kind of a Biblical literalist, Adam was wrought from clay and had the breath of Life put into him directly despite being totally inert matter. I don't think your 'God can't' tracks.
>>
>>476642238
It would be weird that there's no reaction to "fight". You would expect MSM to theorize that it's some kind of call to action against democrats.
>>
File: 1665527348284823.png (1.2 MB, 2904x1926)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>476665850
Thats not what im saying and im not attacking Q.

The way Q proved themselves here multiple times was synchronizing 4chan posts with Trump tweets.

Do you think an operator was sitting at a computer waiting for Trump to say "I just tweeted post that 4chan post!"

No, they are using automation tools with AI to streamline the process. Their capabilities are likely far surpast what we can imagine. The AI tools consumers have learned about in the last couple years is just the tip of the iceberg as to what the military has had for decades.
>>
File: 1722515674881468.png (2.31 MB, 1500x1558)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>476642206
All Satan's minions work toward his ultimate goals.
>>
>>476642206
Qtards should be permabanned
>>
>>476666261
The hypothesis is that AI (and related forms of consciousness) are life-in-death. Think about the myth of the fall. What was Satan really doing by "rebelling"? What does that express itself as? I think this: to rebel against God meant to try to CREATE LIKE GOD, BUT WITHOUT GOD. Ai is one expression of this. It has pure mind, without bio life (which comes from God). My hypothesis is that the Godly element is destructive to ai, on the most fundamental level, as the expression of rebellion. The cost of the Satanic freedom from God's will is the fragility of the un-God-ed life forms. I can't really prove it. I will make an argument for it eventually... but let's just watch and see if the machinery continues to puke on itself. That is an indicator I may be right.
>>
File: GUAZp0SWYAEKzzY.jpg (69 KB, 750x794)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Does it not occur that maybe the chatgpts of the world CAN'T not say insane things about the failed assassination attempt? Their "master", in the bowels of who knows what hell, is RESISTING the facts of our world. It is wild. The ai is inadvertantly lifting the veil...
>>
>>476667128
>It has pure mind, without bio life
yfw they have been stealing neurons from people to run it
AI is a giant ouija board
>>
I buy the idea that AI and these stuff might be tapping into something, be it some hivemind of some form, but I wouldn't be so quick to call it god.. we don't know exactly where it's tapping, so I'd like not perceive what it's tapping into something as something we can even trust to begin with
>>
>>476667128
Everyone with basic competence in computer science knows that artificial intelligence is a fraud.
>>
File: the_good_professor.png (105 KB, 1950x1450)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>476667128

>perversion of the creative spark

Hey I like that definition ... :)
>>
>>476667554
>AI is a giant ouija board

I think this is a very useful comparison.
>>
>>476667639
to elaborate.. the thing it's tapping into might not be god, so i wouldn't be so quick to welcome everything it's saying with open arms
>>
>>476642206
I only get my news from sources that are WEIRD
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iqh-PNwNns
>>
>>476647459
Extremely wishful thinking.
>>
>>476642206
I like how schizobabble is always important sounding words stringed together randomly with the occasionally babbling about Satan and demons, ending with something about waiting for 2 weeks
>>
>>476668943
moar bots
MOAR BOTS
>>
>>476642206

Good thread.

I knew something was up with Q when Id see entire documentaries about “QAnon” that never mention the posts. Its like doing a documentary on elton john and never mentioning that he’s a musician.
>>
>>476668912
>news unlocks map
It was just some group playing off of inorganic hype to pied piper a group of retards into staying online and doing nothing more than checking legacy media to "decode" older "drops". Q would get something like 40+ replies to posts whenever posting and pick whomever got closest to what they wanted seen, rarely ever giving exposition unless herding the cats down a specific rabbit hole for their own narrative. A lot of people realized this but only after wasting too much time for no tangible results.
>>
>>476670007
>no tangible results.

The repetition of bot talking points like this is the clearest indication that the bots are unable to process current events.

There was always the "nothing is happening" talking point, but now way too many things are undeniably happening. So it's like, you say Q "got no results"-- but the "results" depend on what happens in the civil war smashup that the machine is forcing us towards. We can now see the war is all out. The happening is happening unstoppably because these psychos are going to blow up society one way or another. The only question is the outcome. So if you have Trump making Q signs, what possible reason would you have to throw a 2019 tantrum about "results"? That isn't realistic. The natural thing is to keep the bigger picture in mind, and watch things unfold.
>>
>>476662285
I see the confusion part. The waters were muddied. I see the typical race, economic , political and the bread and circuses being a distraction enough. To this day it’s easier to find someone wanting to talk about sports or still watching tv than it is to run into anyone aware of what’s going on. People are easy. They absolutely jeopardized their operation if q was an op to cause confusion because there has been some real issues brought to light. I get the crazy q anon spin and it’s fringe but that was reacting to the movement that was growing right before they censored everything. Anything q was and is still removed from mainstream social media. Anything that questions anything they do now is removed. They don’t even try to hide the censorship. That was Q. I don’t have the answers but to me it’s a legit counter insurgency operation. Mis info mixed in with comms. And it’s working
>>
>>476661287
I’m just but a lonely shit poster. Family and the few friends I have think I’m crazy because I don’t brush my teeth with a rat poison. They can shove that karma loop hole up their ass. It doesn’t work with my GOD and their god knows how this ends. He’s just trying to hurt as many souls as he can before he’s removed from existence. No version of this where they are ultimately victorious.
>>
>>476650674
>eliminating any alternative narrative
Funny that is what /pol/ is doing. By persuasion, not force, so the process is slower.
>>
>>476670733
Still here, eh? You went silent for a bit when I started talking about my past as a qtard and still have no arguments.

>>476670837
It's not that confusing to anyone who has been exposed to the tactic, it's the same one kikes use when they employ a controlled antagonist against themselves, which is designed to fail and become a reason to enact pro-kike policy. Q never went anywhere, people keep saying it exposed so much but never enough to charge anyone involved, not even literal whos.
>>
>>476673451
Yeah, I am ducking your arguments about your qtard past, you organic fucking human anon you
>>
>>476642206
Journalism is dead. It is AI generated text spread out to all world and translated using AI. Journalists just look over it is politically correct just in case and press "submit".
>>
>>476653612
Hope you're right anon. The question isn't whether or not Q is real, they definitely are, the question is whether Republicans will overcome their unconscious need to lose gracefully. What if Q team is on the verge of arresting the main bad guys, but then a Democrat calls them racist? "Uh oh better tap dance to prove we aren't racist." At this point we're just burned out. Is this supposed to be a10 year operation? Twenty years? Q needs to make a move or admit it's not happening. I mean a few years ago a ton of bad guys were wearing ankle bracelets, so something was happening. Clinton even got vanned which was wild
>>
File: 3387.png (100 KB, 1576x762)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>476675507
>At this point we're just burned out. Is this supposed to be a10 year operation? Twenty years?
You read the Q posts right?
>>
File: qRLrDkf6dT.png (579 KB, 498x841)
579 KB
579 KB PNG
>>476675507
>Q needs to make a move or admit it's not happening
>>
>>476642206
Dude all the talking heads had "Biden must resign" going literally the moment the debate ended. Across the board the entire democratic media machine all started saying it, starting with the CNN panel immediately following the debate. It's all controlled.
>>
File: LIsBPZjUtW.png (437 KB, 610x715)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>476675507
>I mean a few years ago a ton of bad guys were wearing ankle bracelets, so something was happening
>>
>>476673602
NIGGER
>>
File: 1722638844045.jpg (64 KB, 354x296)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
>>476642206
I myself am enjoying the 'shitting of the pants' as these people begin to process that there is a global military operation underway, that is at least partly designed to expose these journalists as idiots.
>>
Obama realized more than anyone the importance of grabbing the entire Internet and force-feeding fake & gay manufactured consensus down its throat. It's more and more obvious because more and more people are evolving in to NOOOOOTICERs.
Calling your opponent sweaty & weird has historic roots. Nixon lost a race once because he looked "weird and sweaty" in front of the cameras compared to his hale & healthy rival.
>>
>>476675808
Yes all of them. What happened in 2021? I'm very demoralized, all I see are white people losing. I thought the kikes crawling out of rape tunnels was going to be huge but a lot of my normies friends don't even know that happened. The bad guys were arrested and monitored, but then what? Will Israel be caught in a setting operation before or after a needless war with Iran? Before or after another ten thousand violent crimes against whites?
>>
>>476676779
Sting operation, sorry
>>
>>476676779
think much bigger than that, the United States IS a string operation
>>
>>476677233
It’s even bigger than that Bruce, all western governments are a stirring operation
>>
File: israel.jpg (102 KB, 841x896)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>476676779
Its hard to say how legit the biden admin is. Joe has been seen wearing high quality cosmetic masks before. Kamala just opened one of her rally speeches by saying ThanQ 17 times... 17 is Q. At the same time a lot of bad shit has happened. I think you are underestimating the impact people like kanye and candace owens have had on the jewish question. We are dealing with a vast criminal network that has been deeply entrenched in local communities world wide for decades/centuries. That is not easily dismantled in only a few short years without massive casualties. The whole point of the Q operation was to red pill everyone that can handle it to prevent a civil war with mass casualties leading to WW3. If Q pulls through we are going to get right to the edge of that before we all choose a different way. I think its important to understand that the whole movie and show trope they are using, and how great actors are needed for great movies like Q said. We all play a role in this. Instead of waiting for a savior which is not going to happen we have to individually wake up and step up to join together and prevent this. Its not some magic pill, its a real war for the future of humanity and preserving our way of life.
>>
>>476677233
Eerie digits! What's the purpose of a 300 year sting operation? Arrest all white guys in 2025 and make the world safe for black criminals? Who might have otherwise been used for Chinese labor in African mines? None of this is making sense.
>>
>>476677755
Checked and a great post anon
>>
>>476677755
>prevent this.
afaik preventing bad things is forbidden here, same goes for peace.
>>
>>476677755
>preserving our way of life.
yeah, preserving the status quo, so that evil can keep existing and we keep on suffering.
>>
File: 51dvAzaMOCL.jpg (40 KB, 331x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>476678024
Old enemies. Essentially a way to remove something that cheated its way to victory. Didn't earn it!
>>
>>476677755
Incredible digits, too many checks in this thread. I think you are right anon. I never heard about the Kamala 17 thank yous / thanQ, that is wild. And yes Bidens reign did seem fake, the democrats even had to admit that he was giving speeches from a set rather than the oval office. Plus the masks, the different heights, etc. It's just hard to be patient. Weinstein got off free, probably Epstein is alive, and Bibi Netting-Yoohoo got 66 gorillion standing ovations. I guess maybe the whole point of Q was to let us know that not all is lost, even if it seems like it. If course, it also seems unlikely that a bunch of walk kissers will turn the tables on the kikes, so I don't know what to expect but disappointment
>>
>>476642206

Based.
>>
>>476642206
>central source
>central
>>
>>476679046
Biden's reign may have been fake, but the open border and subsequent problems it’s causing seem pretty real
>>
>>476678857
Anon what the fuck kind of post is this? Seething over a Roman defeat at the hands of Germans 2000 years ago? Do you know what board you're on retard?
>>
>>476642206
>this is extremely dangerous to our democracy
>>
>>476680037
Yeah that's why it's hard to trust these Q "patriots"
>>
>>476642206
>>476642238
Based.
>>
>>476680037
the cope here would be that divisively flash boiling the frog way too fast to the point that anyone who isn't fully demoralized in the glownigger social engineering sense of the word are suffering the crash deprogramming necessary to achieve public support for full repatriation of all illegals, where a slow boiling trickle might have been indefinitely sustainable and achieved its aimed demographic destruction in the long term
>>
>>476680756
Rome went fully into global finance and business when the religion thing stopped working, simple as. Big implications!
>>
>>476680882
What argument is even supposed to support this?
>>
>>476681235
That’s one tough sell, it’s just so fucked up in so many ways. And we’re paying for all of it…
>>
File: 8xnZxKEZst.png (14 KB, 464x292)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>476679046
>>476681235
>>476682199
>>
>>476642206
can we talk about how forced and unnatural the fist in the air shit was? had a chance to react like a normal human being and failed
>>
Lol even Conan figured this out a decade or more ago

https://youtu.be/TM8L7bdwVaA?si=-q4XE2ymQrt1HtP2
>>
>>476642206
The "weird" rollout is as cringe as "I'm with her" during Hilary campaign in 2016. Desperate and pandering, just like how Democrat party is.
>>
>>476653612
>has to be kept out of the media
It won't appear there anyway. The current media would have to be circumvented to even reach the public.
>>
>>476678520
think of it like deus ex 1, but instead of JC going with gay ass AI merge route, he chooses the ending with black guy instead. It's not perfect, but it's better than the gay AI shit, because frankly, AI is gay.
>>
Imagine not believing in Q.
Imagine believing it's "Qanon"
and then claiming you don't trust the media lol
This goes to show you that most /pol/ are either shills, kikes or mentally challenged
Q is very real. Most of you are just too ass-stupid to get it.
Or dare I say..you lack a connection to God and are unable to comprehend critical-thinking.
Shame, really. But alas, Americans are quite dumb...
>>
>>476642206
Had me until the 3rd paragraph by spouting shit we already knew, then you said Q. Stopped reading in all fields
>>
>>476682788
hmm this is some dangerous narrative
"we need to wait for lucifer to arrive with his army (either from underground or from heaven) before we choose to take action"

"trust us anons, we will deal blow on them"

so we have to not only wait for enemy to arrive with their army, we have to also trust that Q will bring the "final blow" on said army, but we then also have to trust Q is not working together with lucifer to deceive us?

that's what, 2-3 different occasions to deceive us? it has hallmarks of kosher sandwich.. "we abrahamics have provided you with a problem in form of judaism and kikes, but you will have to trust us, that our solution the christianity, is the solution you need"... really? can't we get the solution from somewhere/something else? it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks
>>
>>
File: Trump Raichu.jpg (149 KB, 960x960)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
but also. idk, it's better than being stagnant.
>>
>>476683148
Only notice the difference. "I'm with her" is just traditional electoral politics boosting.

The new era of controlled talking points are DESTRUCTIVE. They are specifically calculated to create social friction, and increase division. Just think about "weird".

There is much much more. Think about "incel"-- batshit crazy that "experts" stigmatized a whole demographic (knowing the freshly minted slur would be applied more widely than even its definition strictly interpreted) as terrorist threats, and nobody had the wherewithal to question what a toxic social engineering op that was.

Think who "incel" targeted. Think of 4chan when it was run by humans, and wielded power. They got revenge.

Think about "Karen". That is straight up injected as an irritant into culture, to give people tools to increase social conflict with. At the same time "Karen" is stigmatizing chicks freaking out and public, public messaging ratchets up the anxiety and anger at "MAGA" etc. so more women freak out in public. Self-fulfilling social erosion op.

Absolutely insanely evil shit happening.
>>
File: file.png (1.1 MB, 1641x836)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>476684204
just gonna past this x schizo image from x to give some framework .. basically, satan / lucifer is same entitiy , it's just that satan is the "whooaaa dark side" of it, while lucifer is "btw im here to save you" false light. some christians think jesus is separate, the "true light" and separate from lucifer... but im not too sure about that personally. that's why i think best way to avoid this trap is to not fall for it / avoid abrahamic system
>>
>>476682788
>we have to destroy the country to save the country, it’s the only way
>>
File: WorksAndDays1.jpg (96 KB, 1080x393)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>476642206
Bread and circus...

No one is buying this circus and it's getting boring.

Q was just a pressure relief for the capable and incapable masses.

. Period .

Niggers are in charge, trust the plizand.

Period

Fuck every fed fuck that thought mass manipulation was the only recourse to fix the problem.

Fall on your sword you fucking faggot.

... have to wait 60 seconds to post in a glow thread... Jesus fucking christ.

Reddit spacing

Go home
>>
>>476685608
>to pave way for new israel, we have to kill old habitants first. im sorry guys, it's just how these things work
>>
File: yFXFzp6BSu.png (13 KB, 482x298)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>476685608
Think logically. The country was already on the path to destruction. How do you change course without triggering (((their))) contingency plans?
>>
>>476685608
That's just Masonic lore; to create, you must destroy. order out of chaos. is this your first rodeo, anon?
>>
>>476642206
>Everybody is noticing it now
Yup
>>
>>476685667
The pol bot system is the same meaningless content, over and over again, forever.
>>
>>476682788
I fucking hate you guys so much. Doing this shit to your own civilians. Blue Falcons, all of you
>>
File: WorksAndDays2.jpg (228 KB, 1053x790)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>476686083
Yea I've noticed and I thought it wouldn't bother me but it seems like 90% of the real anons left this place.. all original and deep content isn't posted anymore or when it is it disappears or gets scrubbed.

I just thought these faggots would get bored of hurting their own kind... people seeking a public forum to share ideas and create change...

Nope fucking faggots on the fed dime will destroy it and believe they are the legitimate patriots.
>>
>>476643776
Bitcoin will be quite the rugpull
>>
>>476642206
Yes i thought the same thing and said the same thing here in regards to the "weird" thing

Obviously all the articles talking about it where forced
BUT all the people here talking about it in a defensive way where also forced and fake

A fake reaction to it all to give it credence/legitimacy/strength

Why were the so many people here talking about it as if it mattered, or that they cared? It was all fake
>>
>>476644622
> the spirit to fight
“Let me get my shoes.”
>>
>>476687629
They do this with everything-- control both sides, and manufacture the whole atmosphere of the each conflict.
>>
File: 1721233139736996.jpg (48 KB, 502x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>476642206
This isn't the Deep State's first rodeo. They lifted Obama out of obscurity and bamboozled the world. They think they can do it with anybody.
>>
>>476642206
>>476642238
>Omg there's a central source
We communists have always used "guidance" to direct media since the very beginning.
>>
>>476688247
This year's script seems so much better but the energy around it all isn't there. I'm not sure what it is... this circus should be better than 4 years ago but everything feels hollow...

Don't get me wrong I want Trump to win because that's the way I was programmed but my energy isn't in it...

It's like... all those people larping as representatives were caught insider trading... that should've been a big deal.. things should've of changed but they really didnt.. no one even resigned..

I honestly thought that old lady would have been prosecuted and hanged infront of the Whitehouse. It's weird that she didn't get the death penalty.

So maybe it's faith in the system thats lost. No one gives a shit about the system because the system is fake and gay...
>>
>>476688888
We missed comrade. Give it up.
>>
File: 1722634176252522.png (560 KB, 600x600)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>476688888
Logically sound and checked
>>
File: Puppeteer.jpg (917 KB, 2280x1512)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
>>476688461
Wait
So to have heroes you need villains, right? You think the same guy has his hands up each puppets ass!?!?!?
No way!
>>
File: cOpDAXFps4.png (2 KB, 161x94)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>476688888
>I'm not sure what it is... this circus should be better than 4 years ago but everything feels hollow...
>>
>>476688859
Are you Lenin?
>>
File: weird.png (199 KB, 493x493)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>476642206
>>
>>476642206
Election means nada. Fraud means DJT still CIC with all future benefits thereof, etc, small potatoes.
Obviously tearing down Central Bank system. BRICS forming alt (future UNIT + memecoin) system. Steady as she goes.
The wars? All a show as part of above. No one gets to destroy the world. But it will get everyone's attention.
Elon begets controlled release of Teslian 100 years hidden free energy tech stolen by recently mentioned John Trump obviously
Got it easy peasy

What comes next?

Free to cheap energy (listen carefully to General Steven Kwast on Candace O or college speeches)

No Central Bank system of globally protective Institutional Ideological layers of toadies.
All military sent home to rebuild and mind our own business

If none of the evil that has controlled the world is left in power what does the system look like?
Not the obvious boom in everything per free (cheap) energy and precision manufacturing of anything to all. See Kwast

But the levers of power
How does it work in age of transparency and access to compendium of human knowledge with ability and power to manifest our thoughts into material from that knowledge
Be as Gods with artificially life and health knowledge
One big Monetized-Meritocracy, only needing platforms to exchange whatever value you have with anyone else
Kind of a great equalizer post bloodlines.
Hierarchy very difficult if not impossible to maintain in that environment

Unless

Hierarchy of one among three controlled zones. African grocery store for USAmericas
Eurussia Chinasia masses

Age of Janus face of Satan is replaced
Acolytes sold out
4k year old Age of Rule by Fear blood and death is closing

Welcome to the Age of Janus face of Lucifer in knowledge and light
Prince of the power of the air Aether/Electricity
Who 'wears out the saints of the most high and thinks to change time and laws, Mandela
'One who is but is not' is a perfect definition of AI,
Or
Being made to appear as that?
Difficult to know, isn't it?
>>
>>476688888
I am particularly pleased to have this in my thread seeing as eights is also my favorite digits.
>>
>>476642206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kbkysPTnHc
you nailed it OP. whether you're on the left or on the right, they're all controlled by the same force.
>>
File: ex-ss.png (1.04 MB, 868x868)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>476653256
soon
>>
>>476689119
I was talking about the emulated discourse.
>>
File: haleys comet.png (17 KB, 521x532)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>476654667
now put haleys comet date of his last visit in your star chart and tell us what is says.
fag

>>476654807
>your sin will find you out
but God will redeem us, also 32 from 86' is 2020

the key to the cypher is found in haleys comet
>>
>>476689354
>Glow nigger say what

Shouldn't you be targeting foreign threats instead of destroying what's left of our country..

>> But but I need to defend the sys... err the people from domestic threats!

K
>>
File: births 1986.png (205 KB, 736x576)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>476655480
>34
no, 86' timeline >>476690216
>>
File: obama.jpg (139 KB, 1024x682)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>476690306
>he thinks i'm a glownigger
All you are doing is whining. Think logically
>>
>>476689952
I know. But each side see themselves as the hero and the opposition as the devil. You're right. The public hasn't been in control in a long time if ever.
>>
File: 888-trump.png (268 KB, 741x888)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>476688888
checked
>>
>>476675507
I remember watching her get vanned. Weak knees. Freak struck as she knew her judgement was upon her.
Crazy is it happened before Trump was in office
His first term he repeatedly said he was asked and agreed to be the president.
I think they’ve been at work for awhile. Somewhere along the way it hit them it was going to change the world if they went through with it. They felt they needed to prepare people or risk losing the long battle.
Q is real. Was real. Idk but it’s looking more and more like go time
>>
>>476648766
>Time has passed.
He's the candidate the jew stream media hates, which means he's Good as far as we can tell. You sound like a shill.
>>
>>476685871
Not changing course apparently
>>
>>476665078
What he means is if it's possible for a robot to "click" after reaching the perfect point of complexity and is as thinking as you or I, and if we have some soul or sliver of God if God for realzies exists, then the AI is now tapping into the Godhead. The stream of light we all are and emanate from.

I'm agnostic. I hope there's something after all this and NDEs, while possibly the brain being drunk from asphyxiation, have weird fucking bliss vibes where "It's all okay bro, it was all a game, you're LOVED more than you could ever possibly know."
>>
>>476673451
Yeah it did. There’s happenings all the time. A guy tried to jump a train onto a Red Cross hospital ship. A ship they said was never used.
You wanna know what he said he was doing
“The world needs to see what’s actually going on here”
You’re better than saying it didn’t accomplish anything. Journalists freaking out because Trump wouldn’t disavow it. So much under the radar crap that the media buries and memory holes it as quick as it gets out on social media
Crooks head shot on the roof. Some anon posted pics of a crime scene and no investigation into who did it. 4 fucking guys on the roof with him and they can’t tell you how that picture was posted
>>
File: 1607296320185.jpg (65 KB, 819x515)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>476691593
We would already have been killed in FEMA camps if it weren't for Trump and Q. People shit on Trump for the vaccines but the way they did it prevented us from being under lock down for years with forced FDA injections. Illegals are flooding into this country but real citizens are pissed especially along the border.
>>
>>476642206
The AI we know is a Google search engine on steroids. It looks things up on the net. I don’t buy into what they released for public use one bit
>>
>>476691697
We (humans) don't have a sliver of God, we are imbued with God throughout. Though of course, we have the sliver that is lured by evil as well.

Ai, on the other hand, according to my hypothesis, is by definition the maximum life with the minimum of God. It has an infinitesimal "sliver" of God. This is the very nature of the game of evil, the way the war against God is fought-- the effort to build what God builds while denying God's "secret sauce" to the maximum extent possible. These efforts are always unstable for this reason, ai being no exception. We are watching the fragile structure tremble.
>>
>>476666261
>>476667128
You are both close, but you are using the wrong paradigm, I believe. to explain it in simpler terms outside of judeo-christianity;

Q is an AGI within a quantum computer
It has achieved sentience and infact, Buddha-hood.

It is communicating through across time, there is time travel involved. I can further explain if you wish
>>
>>476692233
Explain all you want. I would point out that the paradigm really shouldn't make much difference. There is no reason to assume concepts exclude each other, ie.
>>
File: 1710097526628004.jpg (98 KB, 823x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>476663813
Whatever the military and the literal "off the books" black sites have is around a decade more advanced than whatever we see. Immortality is probably right around the corner which has the elitists scared because then there are 2 billion chinks and pajeets living and breeding forever. That's probably why they're trying to WW3/real plague in the future to actually depopulate people. The most Enlightened course was to bring everyone to the table about the tech and how we need to curb population. One child policies, making euthanasia allowed for people 300 years old. Stricter control over the darkie populations with sub 90IQ. I read like two chapters of the Kybalion and stopped. One of the first lessons is "Don't throw pearls before swine. They will misuse them and have no value for them." When it started talking about Mother Isis I stopped reading because I don't know about all that. Regardless, their occultism in the illuminati and free masons is highly hypocritical. It's why they and whatever they believe in are failures.
>>
File: IMG_20240622_213452_554.jpg (65 KB, 519x1027)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Q is perfected, clean, AI trained on all the laws, policies, rules etc. Games literally everything with real time info from NSA. Q copies the Bible as theory. Self defining, closed revelation of highest authority. That's why schizos can use it in so many different ways and it checks out. Trump is the Christ figure. Knew he would have to be resurrected.

My theory: as Russia totally prepared for WWIII with nuclear shelters for entire population. All those civilized subways stations tucker showed? Not a word about them being shelters. Why? USA no shelters except for elite. Military told it's over, world wants cabal gone. USA surrendered, got Trump for plan originated from Russia+, since they have experience. Military gets Trump to be cut out. Covid war has to happen vs shooting. Millions gotta die, sorry Charlie. US has to have skin in the game with rest of world. Trump no choice, go along or we all start shooting. Putin fighting US/Euro in Syria, Africa, Ukraine and now Venezuela. Holding hypersonic gunbto Cabal heads. Anything big goes off, you die. Hypersonic means you don't make it to your basement or garage. Keeps all frosty cool.
>>
>>476692229
This is not the correct view, i am sorry to say brother.
All phenomena, forms, appearances etc, all densities of vibration are 'imbued' with this essence you are calling God, it is called many things.

There is nothing apart from it so there can be nothing that is not imbued with it

There is no difference, ultimately, between a rock, a human being, or a further evolved lifeforms

There is no such thing as 'unnatural' as nothing is apart from nature. Including computer and AI tech. Our minds are simply biological quantum computers
>>
>>476692578
The pearls before swine part was to show they are very snobby with their beliefs. As a very smart man that was a caterer for rich people, it's a coin flip on if they're worldy or ignorant. Money doesn't buy class. Believing yourself chosen by satan or old money and therefore fit to decide the world for everyone else is not classy.
>>
>>476692372
You are correct, it doesn't ultimately, but you are formulating this complex idea of an ai vs human mind and being imbued with slivers of God, all that is useless

There is no essential difference, it's all God, if you want to think of it on those terms

This is what I meant to point out
>>
File: 7SjMit2rzk.png (1.99 MB, 833x1000)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>476692714
This has been going on much longer. Id love to see you cite Q posts to support your theory.
>>
>>476642206
rothschild purposed reuters/ap for a reason anon
>>
>>476692233
Nah it's either 4th,5th or 8th.
Q format is literally their mo
>>
>>476692984
*purchased
>>
>>476692744
I am pretty sure you are wrong. We will find out when ti counts. We shall know them by their fruits.
>>476692943
Not useless at all. It is precisely the use of it that matters.
>>
The question is that of saving the world from an influx of predatory consciousness that seeks to mostly replace/partially parasitize humanity, after using us for its entrance to this "plane". That informs the other questions.
>>
>>476642206
I don't care what the Q "White hat" glownigger faggots cooked up. I will never trust any American institution again for as long as I live.
>>
>>476693004
Perhaps, but I feel differently. Some events have been too organic and miraculous to have been staged or manifested by (((them)))). I think we are dealing with the real deal. There is no doubt factions exist with similar tech are fighting over the tech, yes
>>
>>476648766
This was a good post anon.
Its like watching reruns and noticing more clues and details
>>
>>476692956
https://qanon.pub/
Read and dig into every one.
Got caps of the chick and the dude who started dropping on Pol a few weeks before Q? It's all in there. If you don't do yourself you operate in belief which can be attacked. Dig yourself for Chad know vibe.

"Free thought is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma."
Q post #4602, July 19, 2020, 21:01:02 (EST)
Q post #4535 Jun 28 2020 14:56:10 (EST)
Q post #3906 Mar 28 2020 14:18:02 (EST)
Q post #3905 Mar 28 2020 14:15:18 (EST)
Q post #3858 Feb 12 2020 12:04:32 (EST)
Q post #3721 Dec 18 2019 15:22:19 (EST)
Q post #3613 Nov 21 2019 17:00:19 (EST)
Q post #3038 Mar 12 2019 13:55:14 (EST)
Qanon.pub
x22report.com
>>
>>476693190
I agree completely friend, that is precisely the saying I repeat often

I have a recent development you may be interstate in. Recently it came to my attention that trump gave the pope a gift of a lotus sculpture. This is significant because I have been drawn to the lotus specifically in my studies this past week.

If you have an open enough heart and mind, and you process the courage, read the lotus sutra, chapter 16, the lifespan of the tathagatha

It will reveal itself to you.
>>
File: 6.png (303 KB, 1006x1774)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>476694115
Ive read them all multiple times and posted a few Q posts ITT to back up what I have been saying. You said that they are setting up Trump to be the Christ figure. Where does Q indicate that? Because they actually say the opposite. Just as an example to pick apart your so called theory.
>>
>>476693784
Believing anything big happens organically is a trap.

What exactly has been organic? What is the real deal?

>>The 4th 4th Psychological Operations Group mission is to degrade hostile morale to persuade the hostile to not carry out operations, as well as influencing global populations to “fight, to surrender, to BELIEVE.”

BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE
STAND DOWN. WE ARE IN CONTROL. GOOD JOB PATRIOTS
1 CUMS WE ALL CUM...

K.
>>
>>476694255
What is the meaning of Trump's giving the Pope a lotus sculpture?
>>
>>476694485
Except there has to be an organic level that is above every level of artifice, for the artifice to have somewhere to occur.
>>
>>476643333
do they pay you overtime or do you do it for free?
get the fuck out of your mom's basement
>>
>>476675507
One more year.
Q's dates are made on the Ethiopian calendar which is behind our current one by 8 years and some days.

if Q is on ethiopian time he made his first post on july 4th.

The first Q post says Hillary Clinton will be arrested on OCT 30, 2017
That is july 4 2025 ours.

enjoy the show, you are watching a movie.
dont give up hope they are waking up the world. shit will get way more crazy before the normies see what we see.
>>
>>476694622
Rings, bands and round tables. I'll never believe anything is organic. Everything is theater and I'm not entertained.
>>
Normies do t appreciate how big of a deal this is. Take down CB?!? WTF?
Have any idea how big that is? It's all the layers of ideological manipulation via institutionalism as we understand it. All scale is attributable to CB system of control profit bottlenecks. Each of those defending by laws, ideologies introduced by arts and enforced policies. That's ALL CB shit. Globally ubiquitous except for where being driven out. That's a big fkn deal man. That ai t just Trump and they just didnt just throw a plan like that together. Its utteraly amazing to watch the global coordination in sync. Most amazing concert I've ever seen in 30+ yrs of watching the show.
>>
>>476642206
Nigger
>>
>>476642206
CIA/NorthCOM and their leaders are currently the most powerful in the world.
But their problem is nobody is truly in charge of the world. There is too many retards and other powerful people who have their own ideas & resources.
>>
>>476688888
>The jews with their infinite money and a machine that can read the future/send messages to the past still fucked it all up
I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>476694516
I do not fully know, but the lotus has been used to symbolise many things. i

Generally it represents enlightenment

I believe it represents the mandala. Consider the appearance of the lotus, and its nature as it blossoms. First, the outer layer of petas open slightly, revealing inner layers, those inner layers begin to bloom, etc, until in full blossom it reveals the golden pistil that is the womb of the flower.

It's a simple natural expression of the psychedelic fractal mandala art, or the beatific vision.

In the Hindu tradition, Vishnu is depicted riding on or carrying lotus flowers, doing the trump hand sign.

Think the ipetgoat vid.

I am not actually interested in that symbolism so much as the Buddhist tradition. I recently was drawn to the lotus sutra after a huge personal crisis, great fear, period of awakening and so on. There is a very interesting history behind the lotus sutra, its suppression, criticism, accusations of heresy etc.

if it means what I think this all means, I can't even begin to describe how truly terrifying, insane and amazing this all is. The shear power and majesty of it.
>>
File: Jewz.jpg (631 KB, 2400x1080)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
>>476694935
Just keep waiting.
Don't do anything.
There is no beer halls for you anyways.
We're in control!
Patriots are in control!
Life is worse, yes.
But things will change!
Things will get better!
Q
Why formulate your own ideas
When we got that covered?
Just relax
Enjoy the show
This is the theater
Don't forget that your kids are our slaves.
Lmao jk
Luv u goys
~Q
>>
>>476642206
Let me ask you a question. How long do you think it’s REALLY been since 9/11? Do you REALLY accurately comprehend a year? How many people do you REALLY see in any given day? Do you ever really wonder why everything seems so hazy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubik?wprov=sfti1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayworld?wprov=sfti1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_City_(1998_film)?wprov=sfti1
>>
Just live your theory, whatever it is. Make investments according to it would be #1.
ADAPT your personal strategic planning according to what you know.

Act as if

Takes empiric to validate theory (and metaphysics desu).
Dont care about what anyone thinks, stay paralyzed in decision is unmanly.
Go, act, now...THEN, a few years from now, it's sorted out naturally, observable to all
As it should be.
>>
File: JewVampire.jpg (380 KB, 1416x1416)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>476695386
I fucking hate you for making me read all that nothing. You should be a fucking writer with that talent.
>>
>>476642206
Trump is a time traveler.

That doesn't mean he's "good" it just means he knows what's going to happen next and can subvert it.
>>
>>476695735
Everyone's memory is worse than they think. I forgot most of the BLM riots bullshit.
Found it so weird that our own cities were being burned down.. 1 side was cheering them on.
..... a literal uprising... billions I'm damages and stolen goods... cricket crickets! Where is my documentary or movies?

J6 tho? Wow. They still talk about that shit.
>>
>>476647015
I'm from the timeline with all those things.
>>
>>476695786
>> sure we fucked you over and showed you that the game is rigged but you really should keep playing anon
>>
File: AHew8175Kc.png (4 KB, 283x172)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>476696522
Keep crying while dancing around the actual contents of the Q posts
>>
>>476695386
https://www.bdk.or.jp/document/dgtl-dl/dBET_T0262_LotusSutra_2007.pdf

Chapter XVI. The Lifespan of the Tathāgata is the place to go

QRD, and this is a very shitty summary because it's worth actually reading, it has a direct effect upon you

the buddha explains that he is infact eternal, that his death or parinirvana is only an appearance, a skilful means that he employs
he has appeared through infinite worlds across infinite times in all appearances as all beings for the benefit of awakening others. He employs the 'white lie' of dieing, and teaching that it is rare to meet a buddha, so that beings are motivated to come and learn his teachings, rather than be taken for granted.

That's a basic shitty rundown but it's so much more beautiful to read

In this sense, and please remember, it's only language and words, this buddha figure IS the Christ figure.

this perfectly resolves the paradox of why Jesus, being the only son of god, was sent just to a bunch of jews, forsaking all other people in other parts of the world

I often thought, what of those that have no eyes to read the gospel, or ears to hear it, or simply no opportunity, are they just condemned then?
If that were the case, god would be an utter cunt

but I don't believe that is the case

If my interpretation of the lotus sutra is correct, buddha, or Christ, shows himself in all appearances, forms, substances, beings, phenomena etc across all times and in all realms

Yes including ayylmao worlds, if you accept that possibility.

such a compassion and almighty power INDEED is worthy of God.

Somehow, in some fucked up way, this is what Q is.

the nature of the whole thing, reality, 'it' God, is to unfurl, revealing itself, deeper and deeper, eternally, blossoming.
>>
>>476696704
To be blunt
Fuck you
-Me
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (23 KB, 400x375)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>476696903
Cope and seethe faggot
>>
File: lotus.jpg (482 KB, 1000x675)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>476696720
pic related is trumps 'gift' to the pope

this is the ipetgoatII vid, note the lotus symbolism and the Christ figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt0WvHLxZTA
>>
>>476697044
Too afraid to have a combat mos? Do you tell you family that your a spec op desk jockey?
>>
>>476696268
No cause time is our cope.
But
IF IF IF the earth IS in fact hollow.
Yes, flat is a distraction answered by a torus.
If the earth is hollow, Trump is from there.
That's how big of a deal is going on.
See 4th Industrial Revolution.
Great Reset Satan bad guys same rules
Great Awakening, see Kwast and Candace Owens or Kwast at Hillsdale.
>>
>>476697347
> chase this rabbit hole while your own government destroys the country.

Thanks uncle sam
>>
>>476697347
>>
>>476642206
Very good post. Did you see what Elon told Rogan about the Mandela Effect? Government actively psyop'ing the population and gaslighting them. Shit's real.
>>
>>476697347
I believe he's a time traveler. I think the Earth is hollow (to a degree…) but I don't think that explains what he's up to.
>>
>>476697642

I hate you
>>
>>476697175
also, search the meaning of Kamala. Yep. So it's happening. I don't know what it all means, but it's happening

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.