[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Very high ranking Christian Conservative Chairman of Saxony says Germany needs a referendum with 2 questions:

A. Do you want to limit net immigration from an average of 300,000 to 30,000 per year (cap)?

B. Do you want to reintroduce a 1yr German military service for all men and have all US American soldiers leave Germany?

This referendum will be so massively YES and YES that the Green commie warmongers and the Green commie immigration lovers can't even argue with it.

https://www.diepresse.com/18732689/braucht-deutschland-eine-volksbefragung-zu-wehrpflicht-und-zuwanderung
>>
>>476997638
>B. Do you want to reintroduce a 1yr German military service for all men and have all US American soldiers leave Germany
These are 2 separate questions. Why phrase them as one?
>>
>>476997638
Wouldn't warmongers be in favor of involuntary military service?
>>
>>476997787
Ami Go Home
>>
File: IMG_3874.jpg (150 KB, 653x1165)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>476997818
No, warmongers aren’t for higher civilian involvement in the military as this creates a culture of “hey, let’s defend our homeland rather than get involved in wars thousands of km way”.
>>
>>476997979
Why then has conscription been so common throughout history, and why are you proposing it now?
>>
>>476997638
The real question is this: Why should anyone, a fuhrer, a dictator, a prince, an emperor or “the majority” decide anything that affects me like military service. What is it, that gives them the right to say

>you do this!

What is their justification? There is none. If our system would be so great, I would voluntarily join the armed forces to protect it. If it would be so great, I would voluntarily pay taxes. If it would be so great, no force would be necessary. So why are all rulers, no matter how they got in power, force me?

Could it be, that their system sucks? Could it be, that I am just a slave on their plantation and they use the threat of violence to force me into paying them half my salary, wasting years of my life in service of their military and ultimately die on the battlefield on some foreign plantation, murdering the slaves there because their master wouldn’t bend the knee?

Democracy disgusts me.
>>
File: IMG_3857.jpg (54 KB, 427x615)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>476998077
In the modern world, since 1945, countries using conscription got extremely reluctant interfering abroad. Look at Switzerland, Austria, Finland.
>>
>>476997638
>A. Do you want to limit net immigration from an average of 300,000 to 30,000 per year (cap)?
Even if they limit immigration to 30k per year, they'll still let in 300k per year anyway.

There is no non-violent solution.
>>
>>476997638
No question about kicking foreign *bankers* nor a ban on dual citizenships kek.
This will fail like every major thing they do.
>>
lol muh Green Party
It’s the kikes who rule over you.
>>
>>476997638
Elections in multiple Eastern states are coming up in September and the establishment party (minus the CDU because boomers never learn) are looking to get completely wiped out.
They are desperately trying to lessen the blow a bit by promising to change their tune, but everyone who paid attention the last 20 years knows it's all a lie and they would continue the exact same way as right now after the election.
Only the dissolution of every establishment party can save Germany.
>>
>>476999422
This. CDU are doing what they do best, changing their tune to the current zeitgeist. Unfortunately this has the negative effect of redirecing votes away from AFD.
>>
>>476999422
True. At best it would be like in UK where you do get Brexit but the elites hate it so they fuck it up as hard as they can.
>>
>>476997787
Because it makes the question of an own army a necessity to get rid of the occupants, now get the rifle goyim
>>
>>476997787
Many Euro countries don't need any military at all because we have unlimited access to amerimutt fodder. If the mutants are expelled we'll need to get our shit together so the trade-off makes sense.
>>
>>476999999
but we already knew that
>>
>>476999999
NIGGER
>>
>>476999999
bruh
>>
>>476999999
Faggot!
You killed us all!
>>
>>476000000
>>
>>477000000
>>
>>477000172
>>
>>476997638

A. Germany should limit immigration because there are too many Turks roaches in Germany.

B. 1. Yeah, Germany needs her own military.
B. 2. American soldiers should not leave Germany because you Germans lost World War 2 and because Europe needs American soldiers since Russia is becoming more and more hostile and belligerent.
>>
>>476997638
>Do you want to reintroduce a 1yr German military service for all men and have all US American soldiers leave Germany?
That's two questions in one. Why not split it into individual questions?
>>
>>476999999
BUY GUNS DO IT NOW
>>
I guess it depends on what you think yghurs where worth. And, where the money is going. Will we see more phones, or phone upgrades. It's gonna be one of them. I'm betting it will mostly be quantity increase, as much of the world still doesn't have a phone with internet. That's a big way to give them an IQ increase. Phone upgrade probably will still happen within 5 years. Imagine like, phone makes you float. Or, phone is now a tool you use all the time, like a toothbrush. I think phones could definitely develop lazer tools like spoons and remotes and hair brushes. Imagine it pops out of your camera. Shave with it. What else can phones do? Possible 3D printing. Lazers need energy mainly, so new energy tech levels with our phones could provide this. AR could also happen with the phone, it summons like a holographic terminal, or maybe something not ugly. Seems to develop in the right way eventually, even with all our tv ops. Phones can make you walk faster, or hover. This would be a basic first step in using your phone to summon a ufo. They should be able to instantly materialize any object, it's just a quick building function call.
>>
>>476999999
Annoying. Germans have gotten worse than the Canadians.
>>
>>476997638
Which box do Germanons check if they want 300,000 invaders per year be remigrated?
>>
>>477000340
Phones. If we found a greater energy source, easily 3D printing food. But you'd need the material block still. So we could have a food block that we keep in our fridge. And you point your phone at it, and press big mac. and it warps from the food block. Instant burger. But, it's possible that unlocking this type of energy source could provide alchemy. Alchemy is theorized to work. That would save some money.
>>
File: IMG_5966.jpg (91 KB, 1024x994)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>476999999
Do it faggot. Start shooting the occupiers.
>>
>>477000340
A phone blowjob app is needed. Something that helps you cum more efficiently, and higher quality cum. Heated wind can be used to create a vortex. This could be a usb attachment for the phone, that creates a heated vortex for your penis. If it's not better than sex, just don't release the app. Save yourself the embarrassment.
>>
>>476999999
>>477000000
what were they
>>
>>477000340
Look out for merging with your phone. VR will happen with the phone, and it comes through a state of tuning. It's hypnosis but it's directed. We need to shut down the cartel first before we level up our gaming tech tree.
>>
>>476997638
He just says that because he will loose his office this year if he doesn't massively agitate against his own party line and the leftists.
Opposition always said it was necessary, like 20 years ago this was all in the talk.
>>
>>476997638
Saxon ? Really ?
All I know is Voigt vs Höcke is Thüringen, and if the CDU runs a campain on "All Ossis are the Same", that might backfire.
>>
>>476999999
Wasted you fucking faggot
>>
>>476997638
They way it is currently going, I prefer this country and it's "citizens", native or not, to die.
60% of them are all government workers that would persecute, gaslight and then deny and deflect anything evil they did to us the last few years anyways.
>>
>>477004263
And the 50% of the rest is basically mediocre workers or welfare sponges who would sell you out immediately to continue watching soccerball while the whole world creates a line to run a train on his bloodline. If he didn't get cucked already.
>>
>an average of 300,000
That's not a replacement -- it's suicide.
>>
>>476998422
none of those countries could do shit anyway; conscription or otherwise. even if they had an all-volunteer armed forces you think they’re suddenly going to get involved in foreign conflicts with their MASSIVE 100k Men armies (mostly support troops) kek
>>
>>477004263
>I want them to die because they were subject of jewish-anglo marxist propaganda for the last 3 generations and eventually just got with it
Fuck off turk
>>
>>477005282
Please vaxx some more nigger.
Tell me how you never have a choice and that your experts are always right.
Please continue to enable and empower this system that punishes anything just and right.

Never question a shit, go full green.
Have kids and watch them get castrated and never fight back and when the time comes always choose to flee instead to fight,
>>
>>477005928
All you wrote doesn't apply to me.
The only faggy thing is to abandon ones own people and sacrifice his family over dissent.
There is a way to safe them. It will get worse and we will have our chance. But you already gave up like a little sissy.
>>
>>476997787
We would need to defend ourselves against the American revenge once we expelled them. That's why.
>>
>>477005282
imagine being called unhealthy by an obese karen because you didnt wear a faggot diaper on your face
i want these fat retards to die too, they have existed far too long and shit up the world far too much, and they take up so much space
i fucking hate fat people
>>
>>477000283
We need American soldiers here like pimples on our ass.
It's you who need us to hold all of Europe hostage.
>>
>>477006231
I haven't given up on anyone but the vast majority that can't help but follow.
I fucking hate them and loathe them and they do not deserve anything good to happen.
>>
Nice double meaning fuck you questions those are. Nobody wants immigration period. Wanting Americans to fuck off doesn't mean wanting enslavement.
>>
>>476998447
It's way more than 300k.
>>
>>476998302
>Democracy disgusts me.

All this hypocrisy and corruption under the guise of "humanity" is not democracy. They still call it that, but it is absolutely not, because democracy means that the people have a say and a say in the decisions of the government. But there is no democratic right to have a say in today's world and certainly not in countries that call themselves "democratic". They are all completely Judaized and the Jews have nothing better to do than mistreat their slaves and take pleasure in their suffering as the perverts they always have been and always will be. The people you can "elect" are pre-selected by the World Economic Forum, that's where they were trained and all they can do is also follow orders from overlords you never see in public. The government you can see is just a show. Behind it is a real government and it consists exclusively of tyrants who have nothing else in mind but to secure their own power status and to expand it further and further until it is finally untouchable. Since the Jews have been allowed to terrorize the whole world with their central bank bullshit, the whole world has continuously crumbled to the dilapidated state it is in today. In a real democracy, it would never have come to this. People are not allowed to say anything, let alone criticize the government's course. That's not democracy, that's tyranny.
>>
File: file.png (97 KB, 498x498)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>476999999

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.