[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6753.jpg (19 KB, 650x339)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>the thing in the middle is considered an egg in America
I don’t even think I can laugh about it any more I actually feel bad for Americans. Even their chickens have eaten so much corn syrup and micro plastics that their egg yolk becomes anemic.
>>
>>479615305
Kek. I had ducks and they just ate grass and bugs n shit and their yolks were DARK, it shocked me. Seriously no feed st all. Just foraging. I don't know how farmers decided free money with no work wasn't good enough, and had to start bullshit factory feeding.
>>
>>479615305
That's why you only buy Organic.
>>
>>479615438
>yes my chickens are fed organic onions
Organic was a useful cheat code for avoiding onions until 6 years ago they started putting organic onions in all the food. It's a pointless label now.
>>
>>479615305
Yellow peril indeed. America is embarrassing
>>
>>479615438
You can still feed chickens shit and be organic. We used to buy mealworms for ours but they aren't organic certified so no organic eggs. The organic food was shitty on its own.
>>
>>479615305
The redness of the yolk is determined by keratin intake. Nothing else.
>>
>>479615437
You put thousands of chickens together in the same place for cheaper than just owning a couple dozen roaming around. I didn't even like having the 300 we had as we had to add feed. Can't imagine the conditions of even the small farms near me as there are thousands upon thousands of chickens in tiny spaces.
>>
That’s photoshop no way there are egg yolks dark like the one on the left. Normal color is straw yellow.
>>
>>479615305
When I had chickens I got 4 eggs a day that looked like left and then the fucking coons got to them
>>
>>479615305
How autistic do you have to be to give a shit about the color of fucking egg yolks? Of all the things we have to worry about in these trying times.
>>
>>479615305
Yellow egg yolks are the natural, orsnge ones are processed with feeding chickens carotin.
>>
>>479615437
>I don't know how farmers decided free money with no work wasn't good enough
I see you know a lot about "them lazy farmers," good thing you don't sound like a complete retard. I only have love and respect for all the farmers around the world, hard working, decent and down to earth people that put food on the table for all of us, even for your arrogant and ignorant ass. Yes, I dislike some of the factory farming practices, but they are trying to survive in a shitty system and the law is often fucking them instead of helping them.
>>
>>479615964
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>479615712
The ones I get from local farmes are often like that, otherwise it's mostly option number 3 for the store bought stuff.
>>
>>479615305
It's just a fucking egg. Nutritionally, all chicken egg varieties are practically all the same.
>>
>>479615575
>We used to buy mealworms for ours
Chickens just LOVE mealworms. Ours have plenty of commercial chicken feed in their feeder, but throw them a handful of mealworms and they go crazy.
>>
>>479615686
Yeah, my overall point was about the unsustainability of factory farming. It's not only immoral, it's low quality. If you have to feed your chickens, you've gone past the sweet spot your land allows. If you operate a business past this sweet spot, you are an animal abuser. Straight up.
>>
>>479616057
Stfu, you deficient and defective amerimutt. No one cares about the opinion of a morbidly obese retard like you. Don't forget to take your diabetes medication, or you might get hyperglycemia and fall in a coma. We all know nobody is going to find your retarded fat ass before you start to stink up the neighborhood.
>>
>>479615305
Americans also think butter is white. I try to argue with them, even a guy who claimed to work at a grass fed cow farm said butter is white.
>>
>be american
>wash eggs for no reason
>removes protective coating
>now they need to be refrigerated or they grow bacteria
>>
>>479616313
I said get.
>>
>>479615712
Yes they are retard, eggs from a small farm or pasture eggs are that color, eggs from larger farm are on the right, the middle is chickens shoved into tiny cages and factory "farmed"
>>
>>479615712
>That’s photoshop no way there are egg yolks dark like the one on the left.
If I had time I'd get some Burford Brown eggs from Waitrose and post a pic. Yes the yolks are that dark color.

https://www.legbarsofbroadway.co.uk/the-burford-brown/
>>
>>479615712
>memeflag aggressivelt defends gayniggerjew world, asserting it as normal
It's always like this.
>>
>>479616209
My grandparents fed them corn and random kitchen scraps, the eggs and meat were great, but only just had like 50-60 personal use. I loved watching the slaughter when I was a little kid, that was always the coolest shit. The way the blood sprayed and the way the chicken kept flapping and flying for up to a minute without a head was fucking exciting. Grandpa never let me kill one myself, I guess he thought I'm too small and I would fuck it up.
>>
>>479615877
Imagine being so in love with your goyslop and disgusting food that you cry and defend it and try to pivot the question to somewhere else when someone points out how you’re eating poison. I bet your brain is FILLED with micro plastic and I know you have bitch tits from decades of eating corn syrup.
>>
>>479616405
Go shit your pants at Walmart or whatever the fuck you guys do all day. Buy a fresh pack of Mountain Dew while you're at it, you disabled by choice retard.
>>
Has anyone else noticed how chicken breasts are all rubbery/woody now? They really are feeding us poison and laughing about it.
>>
>>479615932
retardation. Anyone who has ever had natural eggs will tell you they have orange yolks.
>>
>>479616786
Because they feed them crap from some retarded "how to be a DIY farmer" tutorials. Eggs from professional eco farms are yellowish.
>>
>>479615305
The most expensive free-range eggs I buy are always light yellow. Dark eggs are from nigger chickens.
>>
>>479616979
lel no they eat whatever they eat naturally, grass, bugs, whatever. Your "eco farms" are giving them an unnatural diet.
>>
>>479616979
>>479617018
>the most expensive farms a hurr durr
Are feeding them bread. Mystery solved.
>>
>>479617018
>>479615639
>>479616979
Looks like Europeans are buying factory eggs and duped into thinking they are from free-range eco farms. You got had. Go to any actual small farm, find a neighbor even who has chickens.
>>
>>479616786
bullshit. Look at OPs pic, the only one unnatural is the one on the left. Other 2 is what normal chickens lay.
>>
>>479615305
>only white eggs are natural browns are GMO
this crowd is really popping off in current time
>>
>>479617209
I dont buy factory eggs. I buy them from a professional eco farmer living next to me, not your small homestead chud that feeds them crap from youtube internet grifter clowns hearsay.
>>
>>479617500
lol ok I have no idea why you bring up retard strawman about youtube for no reason. Go find out what he feeds them.
>>
>>479617500
What the fuck does "eco farmer" even mean? Unless they are raised on pasture they are not eating a natural diet.
>>
>>479617673
It is a standard to combine ethical farming with feeding a post modern industrial society. Homechuds are clueless.
>>
>>479617830
>>479617500
So you buy grain and soi fed chicken eggs. Not natural.
>>
>>479616369
>for no reason
it's because chickens don't have pussies and lay eggs out of their assholes. eggs all have shit on them so we wash the shit off.
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (10 KB, 275x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>479617908
Yeah in your cornsyrup filled shithole maybe. Eco farms here dont feed soi to chickens. They have to declare what to feed.
>>
>>479615305
The coloration comes from beta carotene. So the darker ones are better due to the Vitamin A you get from it.

>>479615438
At least around here its the other way around. The organic eggs are yellow as fuck and the common ones are dark as the chickens get beta carotene fortified feed.
>>
>>479617951
Shiiiet nigga, I hate readin to. Ya feel me? We don need no context and shit fuck he mean "protective coating" coat deez nutz lmao!
>>
>>479618063
Your chickens are grain fed, dude. More likely you're lying. Based on your seething hatred of youtubers with chickens. You look incredibly butthurt, yet also overly invested in pushing what people have told you over and over is a lie.
>>
>>479618183
>I am an amerimoron that doesnt understand EU standards
The left egg is unnatural, you cornsyrup addicted brain.
>>
>>479617951
Why are you eating the shell?
>>
>>479618084
>beta carotene fortified feed.
This is the second time some retard itt brought this up. "It's the beta carotene fortification!"... AKA BUGS. If your chicken eggs are NOT DARK then they don't eat BUGS.

Class, tell me what chickens are eating if they don't have bugs in their diet?
That's right, children. GRAIN.
>>
>>479616507
>If I had time I'd get some Burford Brown eggs from Waitrose
OOOOHH . . .Look at me I shop at Waitrose!
>>
>>479618315
I'm guessing it's a requirement to be sold in grocery stores. People will touch the shitty eggs then go grab a bagel from the bakery without washing their hands.
>>
>>479615305
>>the thing in the middle is considered an egg
Nope.
It's an egg yolk PLUS an egg white
An "Egg" MUST be in a shell of a particular shape.
>>
>>479618352
That justifies the dark orange color huuuurrr huuuur I am a retard.
>>
>>479618352
Never said only fortified feed has beta-carotene. It can be there naturally if the chickens eat bugs or whatever. Its just not the case with the organic eggs i encountered here.
>>
>>479618548
>Its just not the case with the organic eggs i encountered here.
Because organic doesn't mean anything. Wow, they eat "organic chicken feed" whoopdie fuckin doo. Know what my chickens eat? Grass and bugs.

Again, IF YOUR CHICKEN EGGS ARE NOT ORANGE, THEY ARE GOYSLOP.

I do NOT CARR that you can easily fake the orange color using diet. If your eggs are YELLOW then they are 100% GOYSLOP.
>>
>>479618268
The reddish color comes from increased iron and beta carotene content. Red eggs are literally more nutritious than pale yellow ones retard.
>>
>>479618658
Good for you to have your own chickens but calm down dude. Not everyone has the opportunity to keep chickens themselves. I eat the not organic fortified ones because i need the Vitamin A and also fuck you.
>>
>>479618669
>literally
You have to go back.
>>
>>479618669
What dont you understand when somebody says "organic" or "natural", dipshit?
>>
>>479618835
Just don't spread bullshit, how is that hard? You tried to pin the orange color on fortification, and when you got exposed. You crumbled. DON'T DO THAT.

Don't talk shit and you won't crumble! Hold your fucking tongue when you don't know! Easy right? Your problem is I know you're arguing in bad faith. I can see you enter the discussion at the time you did to try and paint yellow eggs as normal. I know you're a LIAR and not simply ignorant.
>>
>>479617209
>Free range
It's bullshit, open the doors to a barn full of chickens and they still stay inside and eat pellets
>>
>>479615305
It's literally just a matter of how much insects and carotenoid rich plants they eat. I mean a lot of factory farms here add carotenoid additives to whatever revolting slop they feed the chickens, so you have store bought eggs with deep orange yolks. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>479618835
>I eat the not organic fortified ones because i need the Vitamin A
just buy calf liver, it's incredibly cheap
>>
>>479615712
I raise chickens and put simply, you're retarded. I feed them kitchen scraps, let them roam and eat the grass (though I only re-plant ONCE a season now, the little bastards are worse than goats), mealworms, scratch, and high calcium chicken feed. Their yolks look like the setting sun, and are generally very lovely and opinionated birds.
>>
>>479615483
fried onions rings are pretty good
>>
>>479615305
The orange is lutein. They get it from eating certain plants. If you just feed them alfalfa the yolks will still be pale.
But beware, you can make the yolk any color you want by adding toxic food coloring to their water.
>>
>>479618992
Shut your rim encrusted menthol cigarette smelling mouth, you excuse of a human. Deep orange are fortified. A natural bug intense diet is the egg on the right.
>>
>>479619204
im inclined to agree with this poster
>>
>>479619204
>A natural bug intense diet is the egg on the right.
That's fucking ORANGE. The entire thread is about how the MIDDLE EGG IS GOYSLOP.

Jesus. I know the average european isn't this stupid. You are JEWISH.
>>
>>479616072
Nope, lutein is super important to the body and that is what gives the orange color.
>>
>>479617951
it's called a cloaca
>>
>>479618373
30 years ago when I were a lad, Waitrose used to do these amazing macaroon biscuits.
I'd have one as a weekend treat with my grandmother.
Don't knock Waitrose.
>>
>>479616726
It's the breeds they are using now. crossed and crossed and crossed again for maximum feed conversion into meat and the absolute fastest growth. It's demonic, and you pay for it with a very large amount of inflammatory omega 6 fat. The slower the chicken grows, the more omega 3 it has. Modern meat birds are ready to kill for fryers in 8 weeks, bakers at 10-12. A REAL bird takes damn near twice that to get to size, though they eat a lot less feed during that time. You just need more housing.
>>
>>479619261
Thats complete bullshit. The hens of my neighbour are OUTSIDE and still yellow as shit, you fucking retard.
>>
>>479618994
Absolutely not. They like to go outside for sunshine (increasing their vitamin D content) and scratch for bugs and seeds, and eat up any plants they see.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (43 KB, 512x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
it literally doesn't matter
>>
>>479619472
>30 years ago when I were a lad
Mate I am 58, I live in the rural South West and my nearest Waitrose is too long a drive.

Nothing wrong with Waitrose, If I was cooking to impress, that's where I would go but for everyday living it's too expensive.
>>
>>479619765
BECAUSE THEY EQT BREAD. THEIR DIET IS BREAD. THEY DO NOT EAT BUGS. THEY EAT BREAD. THEY CAN BE "OUTSIDE" ALL DAY, BUT IF THEY EAT BREAD (BREAD) THEIR YOLKS WILL BE YELLOW.

>my eggs are from an eco farm
>my eggs are organic
>my eggs are from free range chickens
AND THEY EAT BREAD. YOU BUY GOYSLOP.
>>
>>479619991
>hurr durr they not eat bugs although they OUTSIDE the entire fucking day
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>479620115
Correct you eat eggs from chickens who are SPOILED and DO NOT EAT BUGS.

You eat GOYSLOP.
>>
>>479619796
>green
what the fuck
>>
>>479620227
>dey rather eat bread instead of their nAtuRaL diet gurr burr
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>479619796
this. based lizard scavenger brain
>>
>>479620330
Correct. Chickens prefer bread to eating bugs and foraging.
>>
>>479615305
What the fuck is an "egg"!
>>
>>479620460
>this is a bad thing
>>
File: 1716199145462515.gif (1.76 MB, 267x200)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>479617951
Uneducated retard bot.
How do you get this stoopid...
>>
>>479620571
Yes. A very bad thing.
>>
>>479620818
Youre a homo.
>>
>>479616369
Why does America-obsessed trash always use this as some kind of gotcha? "Hahaha Americans have to refrigerate their eggs because they don't leave all the chicken juice and fecal matter on them!" Yeah, what's the issue? Our refrigerators are bigger than a typical Europoor's entire apartment, you act like its some kind of sacrifice to put eggs in a refrigerator as opposed to leaving chicken feces on counter like you do?
>>
>>479620887
fail to win an argument about eggs on the internet.
>change topic to my sexuality
New topic, new game. Would you like me to help you with your losing streak?
>>
>>479615305
i get egg from farmer ez
>>
>>479621090
It literally doesnt matter, yet yellow eggs are considered "bio" quality while the red ones are not. Fag.
>>
>>479616507
I'd seen English cooking shows that always had dark orange egg yolks, so when I went to England I had to try some. I went to Sainsbury's and got a carton of eggs, took them to the hotel with a mini-kitchen, and cracked some open. The yolks were as pale yellow as the cheap eggs at an American grocery store. It was very disappointing.
>>
I drink 12 of those middle eggs a day and i'm fine, i even buy the cheapest grocery store eggs and crack em right into the blender
>>
>>479615305
You see stupid: the red in the color of the egg yolk is due to artificial colorant fed to the staple

>t. Biological homesteader
>>
>>479617209
I've had eggs from backyard chickens and sometimes they're worse than store eggs. They'll be pale and watery. The yolks fall apart immediately out of the shell. It all depends on what they eat of course.
>>
>>479621414
Back to the red egg straw man, I see. Listen, bud. I'm gonna come clean. I'm actually a God. Way too powerful for you. You could be in this thread twisted and writhing about all day while I expose every pathetic trick you try and pull. Your FATE as long as I am here is to reply to me and lose ground every time. Invent some new trick, attack a new strawman OR AN OLD ONE if you think enough time has gone by... but I'll catch you. Because I have Christlike diacernment and the mental sharpness to cut my fucking head off. I AM A GOD, AND IF YOU WERE SMART I WOULD BE YOUR GOD.

NOW OBEY ME, DOG. POST YOUR DRIVEL AGAIN.
>>
>>479616405
lol
>>
>poor as dirt
>all my neighbour's are poor as dirt
>we all have our chickens and various animals
>still eat better than all of America
>>
My chickens stopped laying eggs because they are old, i still love them and will let them live out their old days in peace.
>>
File: 1722318385145066.gif (3.1 MB, 500x334)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB GIF
>>479622024
Well then.
That sorta changes the definition, doesnt it?
Money and wealth arent the same
>>
>>479622111
ultra based
>>
>>479622680
Gonna let them out to forage a bit, they chip at the mint and eat worms and like sesame seeds and chia
>>
What is this? Whole /pol/ are eggsperts all of a sudden?
>>
>>479615305
you can feed them paprika and the pigment turns the yolk orange thus since the the colour of the yolk is so easily manipulated using it to gauge quality is irrelevant and only idiots that don't understand this will continue to pay a premium for eggs because they are under the misguided impression theyre higher quality.
>>
>>479615305
Never look up what they consider cheese. Or bread for that matter
>>
>>479621750
>tl:dr
Buckbroken nigger. I bust a cap in yo ass.
>>
>>479615305

Retard, you can get all 3 types at the same exact store. Caged eggs, caged free, and free ranged eggs. That's the three you have shown there

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
>>
americans have more plentiful access to higher-quality eggs at retail than every other country

like generally everything
>>
>>479625489

Kek you believe memes, you're dumb. The fatties don't eat good food, they eat the shit slop. They don't want to pay an extra dollar for better eggs, fuck they don't even cook. You can give the fatties the best food in Europe and guess what? THEY WON'T EAT IT

It's good to have the choice, problem is some fatties (low IQ) choose wrong. That's just how it goes faggot.

>real cheese

I refer you to the state of Wisconsin.
>>
>>479625489
lmao tell us about the storied finnish cheese and bread
>>
>>479616786

We have our own chickens, and they have yellow yolks. They live on literally nothing but bugs in the yard and the occasional wasp larva I get from killing a wasp nest on the property.

You're a fucking gorilla nigger retard.
>>
OP is a pajeet faggot.
This is a bait thread.

Of course this thread will get over 320 replies from retards.

Real thread to save your country and people here.

>>479620176

>>479620176

>>479620176
>>
>>479615964
Shutup faggot, you don't know shit. American farmers are the most retarded backstabing jewish golems to ever exist. They all fall in line, abuse their animals, feed their animals poison, inject their animals with poison, poison the land with pesticides, grow poison from the Earth to sell to factories to process the poison further to poison the world. Fuck em all. There are some great ones, smaller farms, Amish, regnerative, neighbors etc. Industrial farmers are boomer faggots that worship israel and hate humanity.
>>
>>479615305
>hurr anemic
it's bigger and yellower than the other two.
>>
>>479615305
Japan claims our eggs are wrong, even though theirs is flooded with nuclear trash from fukishima, and irradiated land from the bombing... okay.
>>
>>479618862
>European education
Lmao
>>
>>479627177
Bio = You pay more for lower quality. Faggot nigger kike dyke.
>>
File: kek farms.jpg (2.48 MB, 3833x1722)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
>>479615305
my chickens eat my food scraps and all i eat is grass fed beef/my own fruits/veggies i grow organically. their egg yolks are dark orange like far left in op.
>>
>>479626783
light yellow is lacking nutrients. it's from chicken farming via big agra, they put them all in individual cages eating goyslop feed all day and that's it
>>
>>479626051
>americans have more plentiful access to higher-quality eggs
Kek
Do you seriously believe this?
>>
>>479615438
DUMB FUCKS!@!!!!

The color is based off the breed and nothing else.
FUCK YOU
>>
>>479616726
Its the breeds and feed

I work for a poultry producer. They slaughter them so much earlier than they used too but thats because of products like paylean/Ractopamine. They grow faster

Personally, i dont even eat meat anymore except fish. I am shocked what they give to the livestock
>>
>>479630989
How's fish any better? Honest question.
>>
>>479631046
Wild caught fish are leagues better. Avoid all grocery store meat at all costs.

Im telling you the crap i procure for my job, its toxic..they feed it to the animal's. Its banned everywhere but America but thats because the FDA is not gonna look into it. Ractopamine is a serouis threat to the health of humans and its in all meat.

Every other country that did studies showed links to cancer, social anxiety and heart problems and banned it
>>
>>479631384
Covid grandpa did a video on this recently. Grim situation. I wonder for how many years or even decades this is being done.
>>
>>479631384
our govt wants everyone sick and dependent on them, it ensures their existence. have to have an existential crisis to offset how bad theyre fuckin us all with central banking and replacement migration.
>>
>>479631384
another thing you have to avoid is grocery store fruit/produce. they use crazy pesticides that will give you mental issues and cancer. the latest is called "apeel" it's on fruits like avacado
>>
>>479630989
soem of the new trash birds they breed for meat get big really fast, but the nutrition is nil. they literally die if you put themm on their backs lol
>>
File: Kisaburo-Farm-6.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1080)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>479615305
Look who's talking
>>
>>479616636
It just seems like another faggy excuse to kvetch about ‘Murricans, when there’s legitimate reasons that I would agree with (meddling in world affairs like Israel and Ukrain, for example).
>>
>>479630989
>I work for a poultry producer.
I went to America about 20 years ago . . .I was impressed with the size of chicken breasts but they were a bit bland.

it was only later I found out they are pumped with Hormones and Steroids in order to get them so large.

Then they have to be washed in chlorine because of skin damage as the chickens can't even walk because they are so fat.
>>
>>479615712
>Normal color is straw yellow.
The colour of a healthy free range yolk is a deep orange/red. The colour of a setting sun.
>>
>>479615502
>>479615305
Not as an embarrassing as being a white man. Weak and tiny dick entire race dying out lmao.
>>
>>479616333
Milk in the US is somehow paper white as well. I don't know what you at to dairy, bleach or something.
>>
>>479615712
Your body is full of omega-6 fats and undergoing severe systemic inflation
>>
>>479618835
Yes everyone does have the opportunity, you just choose to be a loser lazy piece of shit. You got legs and arms.
>>
>>479615712
i raise chickens and you're a dumb fuck lol
>memeflaggot
oh i see
>>
>>479631927
>Weak and tiny dick entire race dying out lmao.
Typical nigger response.

Bix nood day bro urgh urgh muy dick gib me chiken.
>>
>>479615305
you can just feed chickens turmeric and their yolks will become dark

enough with the memes
>>
>>479618835
>chickens are too hard to keep
do you have a cat? theyre easier than cats
>>
File: 1724668635900552.webm (3.31 MB, 352x640)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB WEBM
>>479632126
The white race will be dead soon
>>
>>479632178
theyve said that for 500 years
still goin
>>
>>479621750
No, im god.
>>
>>479616461
My chickens that mostly free range and scavenge look like the eggs on the right.
>>
>>479632236
You're all being slaughtered in your own nation numbers dwindling
>>
>>479615712
>green
Ftfy
>>
>>479632178
Ugh ugh . . .what will you do when us whites can't support you?

You only have to look at African countries who have thrown whites out . . .. . you starve and beg for whitey to feed you.
>>
>>479632250
no i'm fartipiss!
>>
>>479632178
Wrong bucko
>>
>>479615686
>Can't imagine the conditions of even the small farms near me as there are thousands upon thousands of chickens in tiny spaces.
That shit has been illegal for a decade
>>
>>479632313
numbers higher in reality maybe lower in percentage overall
>>
>>479632356
British flag, us whites? Go back to muslimland brownoid.
>>
File: 1717708847698.png (270 KB, 880x495)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>479615305
>all 3 colors together
looks surprisingly pretty
>>
>>479615712
Sorry man. Farm eggs really do look like that. Factory eggs are light yolk.
>>
>>479632356
he better start doin push ups and buy a hilux/ak47 so he can be warlord
>>
>>479615305
Be OP:
>muh my eggs are funny colored
190 replies, /pol/ truly is dead
>>
>>479615305
I raise my own free range chickens and my eggs look like the egg on the left.

>t. Gen x deepinnawood goy.
>>
>>479632178
Jews will go first though
>>
>>479615437
I miss my chickens. Never had to buy feed because they were free range. The only time we fed them was with food scraps and garden waste. Best eggs I've ever had. My town made me get rid of them. We're the only town in my county and all surrounding counties to not allow chickens. A small farming town. All because in the 70s a big chicken farm came in and paid the town to outlaw chickens for private use. The fucking chicken farm went under in the 90s but they refuse to change the ordinance because, "what if future residents don't like your chickens?" I guess the current residents, like me and the hundreds that signed my petition, that have been here for generations are not as important as the hypothetical future residents. Except for the family and friends of the former "mayor"; they can still have chickens. The town and police just play stupid when you tell them about it. Even though they can see and hear them from my fucking yard as they threaten me over my chickens.
>>
>>479632762
i just didnt ask permission. they cant come after you for your pets. do they have a "no dogs" ordinance? lol. i cant imagine having to ask permission
>>
File: Lice..jpg (409 KB, 2560x1920)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>479632414
>British flag, us whites? Go back to muslimland brownoid.

When whites die the nigger/shitskin/spic Parasite dies too.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>479633058
Theres no whites left in europe, so why are they still alive? Any white man in Europe would have led a resistance front and revolution already by now. So they already won.
>>
>>479615305
>/fcaa/ Foreigners cry about America #100,594
>>
>>479615305
Why do foreigners insist on bringing up America 24/7? We do not think about you at all gook... You are only samurai, anime, laugh at miserable businessman land while we travel & import your treasures.. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
Yellow is always bad.
Orange/Reddish could be good but it could also be bad since you can fake the color.
>>
>>479616369
We have to wash our eggs here by law as well.
t. egg loicencee
>>
>>479632762
Poison the chickens.
>>
>>479615305
I think that's due to a diet of corn.
>>
>>479615502
America has more organic eggs and healthy food than your weak shitty nation has. Your nation is poor retarded and can’t defend itself from anything. Your reply won’t be read either because like your country it is worthless.
>>
>>479632762
Just buy chickens anyway. The government broke the social contract after 2008, 2020 - 2022, fuck them. You’re a fool to act obedient in an openly corrupt system.
>>
>>479615305
Your kind are literally gluts for starch and you wonder why you have no muscle.

Faggot.
>>
>>479615964
it turns out wolves and chickens and humans were supposed to be eating corn all this time who knew? if a wolf had jumped to grab onto the back of a deer and accidentally bitten an ear of corn it would have gone "holy shit why have i been fucking around chasing these deer all my life!"

or america subsidizes the corn industry chickens are fucking BIRDS let them forage and feed them your table scraps
>>
>>479624558
kikes intend to starve us and that is well under way
>>
>>479615639
Yes but a large keratin intake implies that the chicken is consuming a lot of insects which also implies that it’s a “free range” chicken that isn’t fed “feed”
>>
>>479620259
You eat them with ham
>>
>>479615305
Have fun paying for marigold eggs. That's all they use to darken yolks now.
>>
>>479615712
farm eggs from healthy chickens have orange yolks and are much richer in flavour. The ones you get in grocery stores have light yellow yolks and taste off.
>>
>>479615877
nigger it means something when your food doesnt look right. grocery store eggs are worth fuck all at this point. you may as well only buy them to do arts and crafts bullshit at easter or throw them at kike houses.
enjoy your goyslop in these "trying times"
>>
>>479638074
It's a placebo. They put marigold flowers in chicken feed to alter the yolks color. You're falling for one of the oldest tricks in the book.
>>
>>479615305
You can still get pasture raised eggs here, dumb fuck. They haven't been banned(yet)
>>
>>479637963
you're a retard.
>>
>>479638074
>much richer in flavour
debunked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YY7K7Xa5rE
>>
>>479639794
>listening to some basedbeaned youtuber
any micocosm bit of credibility you had is now gone
>>
File: 1710665585370450.jpg (58 KB, 1024x576)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>479639699
They use capsicum and paprika as well as synthetics. There's also a negligible nutrition difference. The only difference in eggs is how humane the farmers are. But the package is also a form of deception since things like "cage free" and "free range" can still be achieved with thing like 2sqft per bird or a few hours outside in a small lot for a few hours. Unless you're doing your own or buying them from a neighbor it's all marketing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.