[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714743046219971.png (1.34 MB, 778x4320)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
You whitefags need to ban pajeets immediately. Revoke their visa. Stop processing them for "legal immigration".
Even you MIGAtards who are planning to import millions of "skilled" pajeets legally. You need to see this.

Pic related.

EVERY SINGLE PAJEET YOU GET IS A FRAUD UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
>>
>>479620176
Oh my god, we Indian men are SUPER DUPER GAY and we fucking LOVE SMOKING HOT WHITE COCKS!!!! OMG we are COCK CRAZY!!!!!
>>
>>479620371
You are doing lord's work. I haven't seen you around lately. I thought poojannies banned you. lol
>>
>>479620474
I am COCK CRAZY for HOT WHITE COCK!!!! OMG we Indian men are SUPER DUPER GAY HOMOSEXUALS!!!!
>>
>>479620176
I've almost started to hate jeets more than jews. Not quite because it's ZOG not POG but at least some jews have some redeeming features, they might be clever or witty or entertaining or talented or whatever, whereas the jeets have none at all. Furthermore they're too stupid to be able to hide their true nature so it is always visible to anyone that encounters. Jews are much much better at knowing when and how to mask in order to manipulate the goyim, jeets aren't capable of this
>>
>>479620971
But we Indian men are GAY!!!! And we will SMOKE YOUR HOT WHITE COCK!!
>>
>>479620971
Even if jews lie on their resume they at least know about their job and have basic skills to complete the job. Poos on the other hand are completely clueless.
>>
>>479621200
They're simultaneously so clueless and so malicious that it's just so blatant to everyone that encounters.

Take video related: https://files.catbox.moe/8zolrj.mp4

It's jeet students in Australia protesting to be given permanent
Like how fucking incredibly stupid can you be to think that this is going to do anything but turn every single person that sees it against them. At least previous groups of immigrants had the intelligence or understanding to understand that you should come up with a reason why you should be allowed to stay in a country permanently even if it was bullshit
>I'm so oppressed in my homeland please let us in or we'll be killed
>Australia has a shortage of people with my particular skills
>I love Australia I want to contribute to your society
etc
with pajeets it's a bunch of ubereats drivers 'studying' hairdressing or other bullshit courses at dodgy jeet run private 'colleges' demanding
>gibsmedat
why?
>because I want it gibsmedat

The level of tone deafness and stupidity that it takes to think that that will convince anyone to their point of view (at the time of the worst cost of living crisis in the nation's history no less) is off the charts.

There's something incredibly aggravating about such stupid people who make it obvious that they view you as the stupid ones, just cattle ready to be milked
>>
They join tech companies and steal user data and sell to scammers.
Big tech already caught on but they are afraid to say anything.
>>
>>479621167
Only the fairest skin pajeetas will be allowed near my cock.
Just for pleasure.
The men and ugly bitches will be sold to African warlords
>>
F I R E
A N D
D E P O R T
A L L
N O N
W H I T E S
! ! ! !

WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE!!!!!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
>was the deportation of 2 million Mexicans from the United States. Sixty percent of those deported were citizens and overwhelmingly children.
>Occurred because Mexicans were primarily responsible for the economic conditions that brought about the Great Depression

G E T
R I D
O F
T H E M
! ! ! !

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.