[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>479696462
Is siesta over?
>>
File: 0078012.jpg (76 KB, 720x1055)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>479696462
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Theres been a lot of red pilling in the last years, specially the last months.
However, we are being diluted at alarming rates by the left.
For every red pilled person we have 10 uneducated poor goblin totally dependent on gibs and willing to give their vote for a thousand pesos, and at least 5 woke style leftist.

Even though i lean libertarian, the last election is making me consider that the only way out of becoming Venezuela, Cuba or something even worse is some sort of right wing dictatorship (in the style of Franco or Pinochet).

Either that or a second amendment.
>>
>>479696981
Everything must be niggers. Absolutely every single corner of the earth must be filled to the brim with niggers. And trannies! Can't forget the trannies! Until this happens the endless jewing must continue.
>>
>>479697042
>i have a hunch
>>
>>479696462
Eventually they all will.
>>
File: EGEGER.jpg (259 KB, 1555x1071)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>479697420

In other words, the future dilution of the white vote americans fear happening in the future has already happened in Mexico, although it wasnt done by race but with class and values.
>>
>>479696462

The beaners are currently on a siesta and farting up a storm from the bean burritos they had for dinner
>>
>>479696462
in two weeks
>>
Fun fact: horseradish fumes are as powerful as smelling salts for waking people up
>>
File: mtDcR.jpg (243 KB, 1440x810)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>479696462
Don't care, don't want to be one of the hundreds of thousands who have disappeared here
>>
>>479698037

semi redpill, Fox was lowkey on the path to working out the border crisis with Bush - a mix of security and limited flow - before (((Lucky Larry))) called in to pull it

Then the US basically scrapped any deal and let shit get out of hand and become the shit pile it is today
>>
>>479697420
It's pretty funny no chairo believes they are getting paid by their votes, they think the universal income is their God given right... lel, that dirty old man played us for fools
>>
where are the fucking racists where these threads are made?
>>
>>479701363
I'm reading it but I'm all commented out on this one. Mexicans elected a Jew, record high suspicious political assassinations, trans people & depopulation on its way, etc.
>>
>>479701363
Hover over the post ID

>1 post

It's over

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.