[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703302272635168.png (871 KB, 1243x700)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/tKsBRj2ELhs - 2.2 million views (22% of the Swedish population)

lyrics, roughly translated:

Stainless steel, extendo BBC (Ooh-haa)
Extendo BBC
Bakk min stilo, hon kollar som bio (watch my style, she look at me like movie)
Ey, jag kan ge dig min D, oh (i can give the D)
Hon leker med bollar, hon trollar (she plays with my balls, she’s trolling)
Tjejen förtjänade en Ballon d'Or (the girl deserves a Ballon d’Or)

Mm, kom sug det, jag ser på din blick att du är sugen, sitter (mm come and suck me, i can see in your eyes that u want it)
Låt mig ba flytta på min Luger, gå ner ge mig huvud (just let move my luger, go down give me head)
Baby, baby, jag ser på din blick att du är sugen, lately (i can see in your eyes that you’re horny lately)
Hon vill bara åka i Mercedes (Skrr) (she just wants to ride in my mercedes)

They also show off their firearms, drugs and stolen vehicles in the video. But swedish police is useless so nothing ever happens.
>>
>>481546496
NU SITTAR HAR I VANTA
NU SPELLAR LITE DOTA
>>
File: swedenyes.jpg (104 KB, 887x583)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>481546496
Blonde nordic woman with BBC refugee.
Is there a better combo?
>>
>But swedish police is useless so nothing ever happens.

I guess it's like in Canada where they're very effective to protect the nation against 'Racism and right wing'. Police and justice are nothing more than the arms of the state.
>>
>>481546496
That video is ragebait (hence the clicks) tailored for you to make you feel helpless and hate your woman instead of fighting together.
Hope that makes it a bit clearer. Make a angry but not over the top comment and see how people react.
>>
>>481546496
You forgot to mention you are a jew, OP.
Its 2.2 million views will be from the hundreds of thousands of shitskins in Sweden watching the video each a couple dozen times, retard.
>>
>>481548528
our police has been trying to find a guy stabbing people and recording it since july this year, it took social media 1 evening to dox him
>>
>>481546496
Just kill them.

It literally is that simple.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.