[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpeg-273.jpg (28 KB, 701x437)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Julian Assange to give first public statements since 2019 arrest TODAY.
Will be streamed here: https://www.youtube.com/live/Mq85IZMeigc

>On October 1, Julian Assange will arrive in Strasbourg to give evidence before the Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) which is scheduled to meet from 8.30am to 10am [CEST] at the Palace of Europe.

>This comes following the release of the PACE inquiry report into the Assange case, authored by Rapporteur Thórhildur Sunna Ævarsdóttir. The report focuses on the implications of his detention and its broader effects on human rights, in particular freedom of journalism. The report confirms that Assange qualifies as a political prisoner and calls on the UK conduct an independent review into whether he was exposed to inhuman or degrading treatment.

>The hearing marks Assange's first official testimony on his case since before his imprisonment in 2019. His appearance before Europe's foremost human rights and treaty-setting body emphasises the broader implications of his case.
https://x.com/wikileaks/status/1838609231681065144
https://pace.coe.int/en/news/9578/committee-expresses-deep-concern-at-harsh-treatment-of-julian-assange-warns-of-its-chilling-effect-for-the-press
>>
>>483358683
Who?
>>
>>483358683
Wow thanks for the alert.
I'm pretty sure Jake Appelbaum will be there. I've always been anti-jake but I suppose some of it is indeed jealousy. Assange grew up in the family, Jake in Church of Satan.
At least Assange didn't steal his friend Len Sassaman's PhD research and sabotaged their PhD leading to their subsequent suicide. I guess he was a very influential cypher punk and hypothetically Satoshi but probably not
>>
Bump
>>
>>483358683
it's funny how Americans call themselves the champion of human rights all around the world.
>>
>>483358683
Someone reminisce on this. Is this a real and official post by Wiki back from 2016? What is it talking about?
>>
>>483359671
He had a documentary scheduled to be released about how he went complete schizo mod and how fed stalkers were up his ass. He was also accused of (((rape))).
>>
>>483358683
So he's really still alive?
>>
>>483358683
I see you're back shilling a dead guy. No one will ever hear Julian again

DAK
>>
>>483358683
wasn't he tortured for ages?
>I am now a woman
>>
>>483358683
It's pretty hilarious to think that WikiLeaks had no idea what the triple parenthesis meant
>>
>>483361434
It is insinuated by Judeo-Christians elites who control the America and most of West. West civilized, East barbaric is how Benjamin Netanyahu described in his book and also gave such speech to Congress and other major American institute. That is the false and deceptive virtue these elites want in their golems.
>>
>>483361979
No
>>
>>483362076
Based Indian neighbor.
I hope you know that you are a very rare specimen. May God protect you and people like you.
>>
>>483362256
I've seen you and doubt you are even Nepali. Probably a double agent stationed in Kathmandu to check on Chinese and Indian movements?
>>
>>483362859
lol I wish.
It is hard to find an Indian who is brave and smart enough to see the "west" as it is. Most are retards who blindly support anything they do.
>>
>>
>>483361434
Do we? Everyone I know snickers when we hear the phrases "human rights" or "war crimes" or "world opinion".
>>
>>483363749
You really do. I know most of you are powerless against your government and jews. it is what it is.
>>
He probably has gag orders. I doubt he would be of any help directly. May be his close followers can do few work but the sad part is they are literally counted on fingers and most of them went silent seeing what happened to JA. The one jewish guy
>>483359671
another JA (he is Jacob not Jake btw) is getting Assange treatment before he went to embassy.
>>
Thought so. There aren't any real people alive on this goddamn website.
>>
>>483367679
I'm just keeping it open so I can click the stream when it's time.
>>
>october 1
>october surprise
>russia, no, it was Seth Rich

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.