[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sad-pepe-tears.png (163 KB, 388x354)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
Since the news broke about Nasrallah being killed by Zionists I've been hella depressed.

Hamas is like 80% destroyed. Most of Gaza has been reduced to rubble and anywhere from 50,000-200,000 Palestinians are dead. Hizballah was able to be taken out almost completely within a little over a week. Israel is currently destroying Beirut. Israel just bombed Yemen. Iran refuses to do anything except sit and watch as their allies are blown to smithereens.

I have no hope anymore. If Israel can't be destroyed by decades-old resistance movements what chances to we have of freeing ourselves from our oppressive overlords? What chances do we have of destroying capitalism and overthrowing the system that oppresses us in our countries?

Israel was supposed to be a paper tiger. October 7th proved how fragile the Zionist entity was, that it had a weak spot that could lead to its initial destruction. As long as the war was protracted Israel would lose energy and die. But after a year-long campaign of genocide and all-out regional war it seems like Israel isn't going anywhere. I truly believed Hizballah would be the nail in the coffin and destroy Israel once and for all since they were an actual organized army. But alas.

The pager attack on the Lebanese resistance is what did it for me. If Israel can do that you know our governments can pull something similar on us. Imagine being involved in a large-scale uprising in Canada or the USA and all of a sudden your iPhone explodes and you're left maimed. That's evil. In fact, the one thing this war/genocide has done is set in motion a new, much more horrific form of warfare. Imperialist countries will soon use the tactics Israel uses to genocide Palestinians and Lebanese on their own citizens. Mass surveillance under the guise of "anti-terrorism" will be 1000x worse in the upcoming years than it was in America under George W. Bush and the Patriot Act. Just wait.

I need reassurance to know there's still hope left...
>>
>>483379381
Hostage status?
>>
>>483379460
Why do I care about 100 settlers being held "hostage?" They are prisoners.
>>
>>483379381
THE ZIONIST ENTITY USED A GENIE TO LOCATE HIM

BIG AND LITTLE SATANS HAVE LINKED UP

ITS OVER MUJAHID BROS
>>
>>483379616
Stop being funny. I'm terrified of the implications of this war/genocide.
>>
>>483379815
ITS SUPERNATURAL AHMED
YOU CANT WIN AGAINST THE DJINNS

STOP SHOOTING ROCKETS AND THEY WILL STOP BOMBING YOUR POSITIONS
THEY WON THAT CLAY BY RIGHT
ITS OVER
>>
File: IMG_4324.gif (292 KB, 498x371)
292 KB
292 KB GIF
I wonder why the USA hasn’t given Ukraine this powerful tech move….

Also you’re right for now, but I trust in Jesus and that’s all I need.
>>
>>483380890
They will if they can find a way to trap Putin.
>>
>>483379381
Israel is fighting for its very existence. It may seem as if the Zionists have got it all under control, but they're teetering on the edge between how much they can get away with and how much they cannot. Right now is their best, and perhaps last, chance to crack Hezbollah in a way that breaks their spirit and presence in the region. If they fail here the end of the Zionist project is all but inevitable. And the Zionists know this; their decision to make their move now, by provoking Iran so egregiously that they have to fight back, is not an oversight. They want Iran to fight back because time is not on their side.

Drone warfare has changed how the game of warfare is conducted, and it doesn't favor large armored columns like the ones used by Israel. Drone warfare also empowers smaller militaries in a way that was just not possible before their explosion on the battlefield. Sure Israel and the US can employ drones, but that's not how they like to conduct war. The US went on its adventures in the middle east with an overwhelmingly dominant technological advantage; with drones they no longer have that level of superiority. The suicide drone is currently the premiere battlefield weapon, and when both sides wield it casualties will be inevitably high. And with Iran's drone technology advancing rapidly, they have now become a real threat to the military pressures being exerted upon them. Even the Russians are using their Shahed designs on the battlefield; their drones are a threat to anything Israel and NATO can field. In a few more years Iran could be in a position that even a 'coalition of the willing' couldn't overthrow, not without a generation or two worth of PR damage at least as they would have to genocide them.
>>
>>483380974
To beat an enemy that has a robust drone warfare program you have to basically genocide them. And this isn't good for a country's reputation, even if they control the mainstream media outlets. Israel needed to get into Gaze before they became flush with drones, and they got their reason a year ago. I think they knew full well what was about to happen and they let it happen anyway. But they also needed a reason to go into Southern Lebanon; and a year of tit-for-tat with Hezbollah gave them just that. They lulled Hezbollah into a pattern of military exchange that made them feel comfortable, and once they thought themselves thoroughly comfortable, they pulled the rug right out from underneath of them.

But don't worry, Hezbollah isn't so easily bested. Sure, they've taken a good hit here, but they are far from defeated. The Zionists fear a ground war with them, and it's only now where they feel they have them on the back foot that they're willing to press the attack. But it's not going to be so easy for them. If Hezbollah turns it into a fight, and I'm sure they will, they could crack the IDF in a way that has yet to happen. The conscripts that make up the majority of the IDF are not hardened. They have lived a comfortable life, a plush life, and they have become soft as a resort. Hezbollah, on the other handed, has fought against ISIS, arguably the most motivated fighting force of our generation. They have the experience, they have the understanding of the terrain and they have their tunnels and fortifications. Their ability to fight on the ground is their biggest strength and Israel is heading right into the teeth of it. Have faith, their spirit will not be snuffed out without a fight.
>>
>>483379381
If a former Western country tried anything near what the hebes are getting away with, we'd never hear the fucking end of it. I'm mostly offended by their cheek & envious of them getting a free pass to blast browns, more than anything else. I hope it's reminded a few people that 'might is right' and if you're not a squeamish cuck, it's the only argument that exists in the world, bottom line.
>>
>>483381017
Clearly they dgaf about optics.
>>
File: 1721604480389386.png (22 KB, 144x164)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>483379381
>>
>>483380393
you came into their country jew
>>
>>483380974
Israel should NOT exist. It is a settler-colony identical to French Algeria.
>>
>>483381191
The fact "Israel" can get away with it should enrage and terrify you. It's only a matter of time before these tactics (blowing up phones, etc.) are used against us in the West.
>>
Palestinians shouldn't have been so autistic and worked out a peace deal decades ago when they had a chance. This is just the FO part of FAFO.
There's nothing noble about committing suicide by jew and sacrificing your people because you're too prideful to admit you've been bested.
>>
File: _565fc891d2.jpg.png (355 KB, 847x438)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>483381298
THEY WON

ITS THEIRS NOW

GO MOVE TO ANY OF YOUR BROTHER NATIONS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
OR KEEP SHOOTING AND GET BOMBED FOREVER
>>
>>483381557
Why should the Palestinians have to live side-by-side with settlers? Algeria managed to remove its settler population. You may claim it's "autistic" to not work out a peace deal but the Palestinians shouldn't have to.
>>
>>483381838
>Why should the Palestinians have to live side-by-side with settlers?
because they lost
>Algeria managed to remove its settler population.
and Palestine didn't
>You may claim it's "autistic" to not work out a peace deal but the Palestinians shouldn't have to.
Not seeing the writing on the wall is retarded, it didn't help that Palestine has had horrible grifter leaders. I'm not making a moral argument, I'm just being pragmatic.
>>
>>483381251
Oh they do, that you believe they don't is what they want you to believe. But their image means more to them than anything. These people feel themselves to be right in every aspect of life, and they'll fight to maintain that image to the death. You can see it in the way the Zionists and their supporters post on Twitter, and in the way their sycophants like Matt Drudge run propaganda for them. They have been running a media campaign in every Western nation for decades that has painted Hezbollah, and especially Nasrallah, as inherently evil and therefore acceptable to kill, and they're cashing that work in right now. They were also able to demonize, though perhaps only temporarily, the Palestinians by attempting to induce into the social conscious the meme that October 7th, 2023 was the start of the conflict, not just another movement in a very long musical arrangement. And as we have it stuck in our head that the first one to resort to violence is inherently in the wrong, people are going to naturally feel that Israel is justified for their retaliation. While they've got away with it for the most part, cracks are starting to show.

Western media would have the population believe that Hezbollah is a disliked faction within Lebanon and that they're doing the world a favor by removing it. But that's not the case, in fact, Hezbollah has much larger support than it shows in their government due to constitutional restrictions on their ability to project political power. If Israel is going to break Hezbollah they're going to have turn Beirut into rubble, and not just just its southern suburbs. The Lebanese people are well connected to the Internet and the devastation will be made public if and when that happens. There's only so much Israel can get away with before the PR nightmare catches up with them. Now, I'm not saying they can't get away it, they might. If they do, it would be an indication that all of us are on the chopping block next.
>>
>>483382162
>and Palestine didn't

And this is exactly why I've been depressed as fuck for the past few days. I'm losing all hope Palestine will ever be decolonized.

>I'm just being pragmatic.

I see what you mean but full decolonization is necessary. Remove the settler population entirely. Nothing less.
>>
>>483381838
The Palestinians are not living side by side with the Zionist settlers. They can't live side by side with them because there's no static side. The Zionists keep taking land and houses and they keep squeezing areas that put up a fight until they submit. Their intention is to displace each and every Palestinian, not to live side by side.

Also, the situation around Israel and Palestine can't be compared to anything that happened in Algeria. The Zionists have been given untold billions, if not trillion, of dollars in US subsidies since its inception. With that money they were even able to dominate every military in the middle east even right at the outset of their project. The Palestinians could never fight back because they had nothing to fight with. How could the Palestinians dictate terms with no military and no financing? It's only recently that they've started to turn the tables. The RPG and tunnel warfare greatly empowered them, but drone warfare puts them on the level of a rival nation. As I stated in my earlier post, Israel couldn't let that happen, which is why I think they let Oct. 7th play out even though they had prior intel. They needed just enough PR to get them into Gaza and turn it into rubble and they got it.
>>
File: 1513452085889.jpg (52 KB, 800x448)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>483382257
COMMIE DECOLONIZERS ARE RETARDED
YOU START FROM A FALSE PREMISE
IRREDENTISM IS JUST SEETHING

ESPECIALLY IN THAT REGION
MOHAMED HIMSELF WAS THE EVIL COLONIZER
HE TOOK TERRITORY BY WAR
THEN YOU GOT OUTCOLONIZED
COPE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.