[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe the pope.png (489 KB, 1016x720)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
Fellow christian frens , today i would like to start my sermon with the focus on the vile and cowardly agression towards our jewish brethren by the rogue state of Iran. It is our christian duty to support our jewish brothers who have helped to rpeserve and protect our holy places of worship in Jerusalem from the muslim hordes. They truly are the Chosen People. I would like for everyone to pray to our Lord and ask for forgiveness for none of us has done enough to stand with Israel. we are ungratefull sinners and we ask our jewish brother and our Lord for forgiveness. May God protect the divine and superior state of Israel. Amen.

PS : our Lord hates niggers and anyone objecting to this thread has brown hands. i refer to the curse of Ham if yopu wonder why that would be.
>>
>>483542111
>towards our jewish brethren
They hate white people.
>>
>>483542417
u have fallen victim to propaganda my sweet summerchild. it is never too late to repent
>>
>>483542111
bro you know jesus' entire ministry was telling jews they were assholes until they murdered him for it right?
>>
>>483544384
lies and slander. satan begone
>>
>>483542417
They hate Christians, Christianity and Christ more than anything else.
>>
>>483542111
Lmao
>>
>>483544556
>>483544384
>>483542417
our Lord and Saviour was jewish. repent you heathen dogs
>>
>>483542111
Let's protect Israel and murder all muslims

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.