[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6998.jpg (703 KB, 1999x1392)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
Currently there are 43,000 in the region

The IDF has seven fronts to fight

Will the US have direct engagement with Israel’s enemies and take on some of these fronts on their behalf, or will it be more of a support role?
>>
File: IMG_6996.jpg (93 KB, 685x282)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_6999.jpg (2.08 MB, 4992x3243)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>
Probably direct
>>
>>483545578
>1 bullet to the head and the US immediately loses $400k
kek, what a useless invention for the battlefield
>>
>>483545439
Falorn hope for Israel, someone has to go first
>>
>>483545631
And by “direct” I mean the US is probably going to assume several fronts for the IDF, and possibly assist them in their Lebanon invasion too (think JSOC ops)
>>
>>483545439
these guys lost against goat herders
>>
>>483545439
part of the UN mission that disarms Hezbollah and the IDF extremists.
>>
>>483546192
Not sure if US infantry records their fights with gopros or records drone footage, but their enemies will. So we'll see first hand how they do
Will be demoralizing seeing US troops on camera dying
>>
Initially, basically none. Israel is going to retaliate with strike’s on Iranian facilities and we’ll probably assist them with that because we’re good goys. If it keeps heating up, then we can see special ops going after Hezbollah and the like in Lebanon and elsewhere. But before that, only a support role.
>>
>>483546418
True
>>
>>483546097
did we help them with operators in the past during idk the 7 day war? (jw i am uneducated on overt direct support of unpopular conflicts)
>>
File: IMG_6991.jpg (319 KB, 750x514)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
Here’s what an idf soldier anon said about why the US prioritizes Israel
>>
>>483546689
No openly, but most definitely yeah
Like this post here reveals:>>483546964
the US has a huge vested interest in Israel’s well being due to its own interests
>>
>>483546558
I don’t know man, 43,000 troops is a bunch to throw at the meat grinder
>>
>>483547707
Not really. The majority of those could be support personnel pretty easily.
>>
>>483547802
I guess. I wonder what the make up of all these troops are actually
I assumed a lot were combat roles
>>
>>483545439
>What role will US soldiers play in the Middle East?
To die for Israel.
>>
>>483548132
Do you think europe will help, or will it be too busy with Russia
>>
File: Mutt soldier tr.png (16 KB, 547x589)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>483545439
Getting blown up by muslim ordnance and disavowed by the kikes they serve, the general fate of all zogDogs, really.
>>
>>483545439
>super sneaky hush hush black ops ikyk such bad ass very cool high speed low drag operating operations operationally
>identifiable tattoos
>group pic
so... not black ops then. Just a bunch of roided up jocks with room temperature IQs that get shuttled around to shoot up sand niggers for zog that aren't worth a drone strike (missiles cost millions, gas for a Blackhawk is just thousands)

if they were actually what they pretend to be there wouldn't be pics. And they wouldn't have tattoos. And they probably wouldn't be dressed almost identically in black T-shirts and battle rattle.

rich people don't talk about being rich.
poor stupid hood rat niggers wear bling and get gold grills and drive fancy cars.

extremely intelligent people don't tell you how smart they are.
low IQ wannabes and bipolar retards can't wait to explain to you about how they were in advanced classes in school and how they're just miles ahead of everyone all the time and can practically see the future.

dangerous killers shut the fuck up.
wannabe gangsters and thugs flash gang signs and talk about disrespect and make threats and flash their weapons.
>>
>>483545439
These faggots were defeated by the taliban lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.