[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6866.jpg (551 KB, 750x734)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
Why don’t you Muslims join your brothers in Lebanon?
If India was getting invaded, as a Hindu I’d be fighting for my parent’s home country. Why are Muslims such cowards?
>>
Doesn't look like they need much help. God is with them
>>
>>483604866
fuck muslims I hate muslims why are you being nice when I thought you hate muslims too
>>
>>483604866
I'm not muslim? Theyre alright though the muzzies around here are pretty cool
>>
As a Hindu, you or your parents have zero credibility to even lecture others. Google what “Kala Pani” is. It’s literally your own rules faggot:
>According to this prohibition, crossing the seas to foreign lands causes the loss of one's social respectability, as well as the putrefaction of one's cultural character and posterity

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kala_pani_(taboo)
>>
Go ahead and start posting child gore now. You 1-dimensional cow shit eaters are complete wastes of oxygen. To call you “human” would be lying
>>
>>483605094
>>483605206
lol I’d literally kick your fucking ass you muzzie fuck. You know what we pray to at the temple every day? For all Muslims to die screaming. I hope you and your bitch mother get raped. Muslims are all animals and will NEVER be American
>>
>>483604866
well why are you in america? just fuck off back to india you shitskin
>>
>>483605382
No seriously. You faggots claim that “India is getting invaded” by Muslims and yet you’re a bunch of do-nothing morons. And now you made a thread telling people to go and fight in Lebanon?
Why don’t you go to india and stop the “Muslim menace”?
>>
>>483605382
you're smelly, you're ugly, you're brown

you will be shipped back to india, nigger
>>
>>483605854
>>483605871
I actually BELONG in this fucking country. My family can literally buy yours. LOL. Muslims will NEVER be American or European. We descend from aryans, you descend from inbred filth. I genuinely hope you die in front of your family, it’s all you deserve. You advocate terrorism and implement shariah like a disease. I hate you so fucking much it makes me blind
>>
>>483606037
Answer my question. Why aren’t you going back to India to “take it back” from the Muslims? Is shit talking all you’re good at?
>>
File: indianspooing.jpg (260 KB, 1024x1024)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>483606037
didn't read nigger
>>
>>483606137
>>483606270
I’ve mogged Muslims on the daily throughout my life. In fact I’m doing it right now. India got ruined beyond repair by you idiots, it makes the destruction of mosques by the government all the more sweeter
>>
>>483606591
So you’re not going to answer my question then, based retard
You’re always going to be a spineless do nothing faggot. Btw Lebanon is fine by itself and will remain unconquered
>>
>I-I would fight!
You do realize that you brown smelly animals are literally the most conquered nation in human history, right? Asians conquered you, Persians conquered you, Arabs conquered you (this is the source of your muslim butthurt by the way), and of course the white man conquered you and made your women want nothing, but BWC. Subhuman hindu midgets were offering white men money to impregnate their pajeetas so you could have whiter kids back in the day. You're so buck broken by us, to this day you view only the mutts we left with your women as "high caste". Truly the perfect slave race.
>>
Indians aren't warriors, you're all skinny retards that don't know how to fight. Every street fight I've seen of you brown niggas, you're throwing slaps and flailing your arms around like children. Hindus are the low IQ child rapists that eat cow shit, nobody is afraid of you guys except for little children, you make Buddhists look bad.
>>
>>483607077
>>483607118
OP btfo
>>
>>483604866
Saar saar it's all the pakis fault. Phul saport to Israel saar. No saaaaaar do not redeeeeeem
>>
>>483605382
Kek, living up to the stereotype. Never change poo never change.
>>
File: indian.jpg (161 KB, 1024x1024)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>483604866
>If India was getting invaded, as a Hindu I’d be fighting for my parent’s home country
No you wouldn't, you dont even want to live in India let alone put your life at risk for India
>>
>>483606037
My sides
>Indians belong in America
You belong in Septic tank with your brethren and it should never be opened once you are all in.
>>
>>483607870
>should never be opened once you are all in.
is that how you say in Honduras "shoot in to the sun "?
>>
>>483605382
Simply by existing you have brought white Americans hatred of Muslims to a standstill and redirected it entirely to Indians.

We didn't hate Indians until we saw how you live, you're disgusting filth.

At least the Muslims hate jews, understand humility in some way and don't eat literal shit.
>>
>>483608142
In this, because of the Pajeet sucking jew cock while being entirely unlikable himself, he's unironically and unintentionally done more damage to pro-israel sentiment than he realizes, and its hilarious
>>
File: F7QaJtPWgAAOS_w.jpg (173 KB, 1024x1024)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>483606591
still didn't read
>>
>>483604866
Brotherposting is getting out of control.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=O7FIiYsVy3U
>>
>>483608088
Basically bro
>>
>>483608924
ah i understand now, everyday im learning something new
>>
File: letsgo.jpg (49 KB, 501x281)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>483604866
I'm a White Christian and I am waiting for the chance to enter a global Inquisition that would help White Christian nations in Europe and America to expell invaders like you.
>>
>>483604866
>>483604979
So that they could return back and start a militancy in India? Idk why jeets are so dumb. The arab-afghans that came back to arab countries started their militancies in algeria, morroco, iraq, chechnya and etc. They really want their asses being fucked? It would be a death wise to lindus
>>
>>483609189
>So that they could return back and start a militancy in India?

They should. These shitdus are getting too uppity these days they need to be whipped back in place
>>
File: jewmassimmigration65.jpg (130 KB, 684x665)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>483604979
Right but you don't belong here either.
Do you not understand that you're doing exactly what the Jews want by flooding into White countries.
That you are Jewish bioweapons.
>>
lol @ this thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.