[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9237278934.png (424 KB, 837x798)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13941169/hurricane-milton-path-tracker-tampa.html

Florida residents have been warned to avoid Milton's floodwaters where possible over the risk of deadly flesh-eating bacteria.

The state's health department says Milton's storm surge will contain increased levels of Vibrio bacteria.

It can infect people with open wounds, or those who have compromised immune systems or liver disease.

Diabetes sufferers and those with cancer are also more vulnerable to Vibrio infections.

Heavy rainfall and flooding like that expected to happen during Milton increases the concentration of Vibrio in the water.

Milton's winds are starting to hit Florida's shores. The eye of the storm should strike the Tampa Bay area in the early hours of Thursday as a Category 4 hurricane.
>>
File: 1261262361.png (401 KB, 640x360)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
could tampa be destroyed
>>
>>484286259
>hurricane that made just a brief contact with mexico now has flesh eating bacteria
literal plague
>>
>bump
>>
>>484286334
Could? I think you meant Should?
>>
File: NCFloodChild.png (431 KB, 960x557)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
The democrats provide illegal immigrants with hotel rooms but nothing for American citizens made homeless by a natural disaster.
The Department of Homeland Security funds an 800 bed shelter in Greensboro NC but North Carolina hurricane victims can not use it because it is for illegal immigrants.

Proofs in this thread
>>484232239
>>
>>484286334
The surge is still predicted at 8+ feet in Tampa but I’m not sure if that’s enough for TTD, I have a feeling were going to continue to see southern adjustments as well
>>
>>484286259
>spores
>moars
>your homegrown weed is unsanitary
>>
>>484286259
theyre just trying to fuck farmers. the diseases are from third world migrants. they want you to pay them for permits to grow anything, and this is the perfect trojan horse.
>>
>>484286259
>It infects people with open wounds
RIP Tampa trans sisters
>>
>>
File: GD-EG-KomOmbo016.jpg (683 KB, 1009x1516)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fTWmUlTEqE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.