[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wojak61867867157657.png (395 KB, 740x734)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
of fighting the overwhelming wave that is the modern left. They're ability to destroy society with social engineering is unprecedented. The right cannot win this culture war.

War? More like a slaughter. The right never even stood a chance. Anyone you talk to on the street will be a libtard. They're everywhere, they're even in your house. Don't act like you don't have a libtard family member. They are an unstoppable force of technology and modernism. Just give up.
>>
it's just changing demographics and there's nothing we can do about it. as it stands, Trump will lose in November and most likely a republican will never win again. our best bet is adopting "soft" left policies like universal healthcare
>>
>>484335869
>>484335163
Nice try mossad. I've read Psyop to Mindwar. The real battle hasn't even begun.
>>
>>484335869
I agree with you and I'd like to add that even just adding "soft left policies" causes a society to become dogshit 3rd world.
>>
File: theoden.jpg (73 KB, 1060x506)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
You just gonna give up and let the Uruk Hai win?
>>
>>484335163
He never gave up and neither will I.
>>
>>484335163
Hey Benkatesh, Jamjesh ate your last shit on a stick!!! Go whoop his ass, then rape him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.